Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Morning all! Well I bit the bullet and weighed myself...18 stone 2.5lb :eek:

To to say I'm disgusted with myself is an understatement :cry:

Don't be too hard on yourself Sian - you've been thro a lot - you've done the right thing to come back here - we've all been where you are now so we understand and hopefully we'll be able to support you xx

I've been very naughty today, I'm afraid! :) Went out with the Deputy from school, as she was saying she sometimes feels a bit left out of things, when people are organising days/evenings out. Don't know whether because she's classed as Senior Management, some staff are a little wary of her but she's really nice and we tend to like the same sort of places and things. Unfortunately, our afternoon out involved a tearoom and my will power just went out the window! :D Oh, well. I'll be good tomorrow.

Hope you have a lovely meal with your Mum and, if you can't make wise food choices ....... sod it and start again tomorrow!! Not the right attitude, I know but, who cares? Enjoy! xx

It's still half term - don't think syns count whilst your on hols do they? lol!! As you say you'll start again 2moro - just like some of us did this week on Doreen's thread! Enjoy your last day's hol 2moro xx

Thanks hun. I never fail to feel humbled by how kind and welcoming everyone is on here even when I disappear for months on end. How are you?

Today's been quite busy as I've been catching up on schoolwork, but it's still nice to be on holiday.

I haven't really started back on SW properly yet, although I'm trying to ease myself back in to the plan. I'm treating my mum to a meal out tonight as it's the last night before I go home, so I'll do my best to pick wisely :)

Xx

Yes isn't Minis great - I wouldn't be where I am without my friends here! Enjoy your meal out xx

It's still half term - don't think syns count whilst your on hols do they? lol!! As you say you'll start again 2moro - just like some of us did this week on Doreen's thread! Enjoy your last day's hol 2moro xx

Aw, thanks, Linda!! Didn't know that rule about half term!! That means my blow-out in the tearoom yesterday doesn't count! Yippee!! :D xx

Aw, thanks, Linda!! Didn't know that rule about half term!! That means my blow-out in the tearoom yesterday doesn't count! Yippee!! :D xx

Yes all perfectly legal (in Linda-land anyway!) ha ha!

Hope ur all set for an on plan week Sian - pob lwc (good luck) xx

Thanks lovelies. I'm full of a cold and cough, and didn't sleep well last night so I've felt really grotty all day. Typical just as I go back to work! I've got chicken noodle soup for lunch tomorrow. It's a start! Xx

Last edited:
Thanks lovelies. I'm full of a cold and cough, and didn't sleep well last night so I've felt really grotty all day. Typical just as I go back today! I've got chicken noodle soup for lunch tomorrow. It's a start! Xx

What a pain for u - hope u can dose urself b4 & in work 2moro - chicken soup is supposed to be good fir cols they say - hope it works 4 u! Good luck xx

Oh, poor you. My OH has a cold too so have stayed well clear. Hope you sleep better tonight and that work goes ok tomorrow. Our school is back tomorrow too. Half term seems to have flown by. Back to not going to bed too late again. :( xx

Hey Sian hope you're feeling better today and your first day back has gone to plan xx

Monday 23rd February (EE)

Evening ladies!

Thankyou :) I'm feeling pretty rough today, but I've had a good day on plan, yay!

Snack - plum, apple and grapes

Lunch - chicken noodle soup

Dinner - pasta with a tomato, pepper and chorizo sauce (4.5 syns) and a HexA of grated cheese.

Not too bad I don't think :) xx

Last edited:
Evening ladies!

Thankyou :) I'm feeling pretty rough today, but I've had a good day on plan, yay!

Snack - plum, apple and grapes

Lunch - chicken noodle soup

Dinner - pasta with a tomato, pepper and chorizo sauce (4.5 syns) and a HexA of grated cheese.

Not too bad I don't think :) xx

I'd say that's a great day esp as u've been feeling rotten - hope u feel at least a bit better in the morning - and have another on plan day xx

Morning Sian
Great day on plan hunni. The pasta sounds yummy.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Hi Sian - hoping ur ok and feeling a bit better! Take carexx

Hi Sian - bit quiet here - hope u feel a bit better? xx

Hope you feel better Sian xx

Friday 6th March (Red)

Evening all! Sorry for my absence over the last week or so...I've been really poorly and just drained with going to work while ill. My cold and cough developed into bronchitis, and I've had laryngitis, so it's been a funny old week altogether. How has everyone's weeks been?

I am pleased to report though that I've lost 4.5lb in the last 2 weeks, yay! I haven't been completely on plan as I've been ill, so I'm surprised but chuffed!

Today's food so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Tuna and cheese toastie (HexA + HexB + 5 syns)
Salad

Supper:

Ham, cheese and tomato omelette (HexA2)
Bread and butter (HexB2 + 2 syns)
Ketchup - 1 syn

Today's syns: 8

Total syns: 8

Syns remaining: 97/105

Last edited:
Back