Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Haha! Oops, I've just realised I'd implied I've been feeling up a 21 year old...that would probably be classed as cradle snatching! :eek: I swear I haven't been doing anything of the kind...I just refuse to feel any older than 21, I loved that age! Xx

I wouldn't say no to a 21 year old though if he made me feel younger! ;) Men are supposed to reach their sexual peak at 18, whereas it's about 30 for a woman. I'd better start finding me a toy boy, woooo! :D;) xxx

Lmao... I think i missed my peak.... Unless I'm 10 years behind and it'll appear when I'm 40!! Xx

Only 17 months until I'm 30 though...I'll have to start behaving myself a bit more then :( xx
Why ???? I am 70 next month and have no intention of behaving myself until they nail the lid down lol !!

I've always lived by the philosophy that you're as old as you feel...or the person you're feeling! Depends which one's younger! ;) xx

Well ( she says smugly) that makes me 17 years younger immediately.

Haha! Oops, I've just realised I'd implied I've been feeling up a 21 year old...that would probably be classed as cradle snatching! :eek: I swear I haven't been doing anything of the kind...I just refuse to feel any older than 21, I loved that age! Xx

No, no dear, not cradle snatching at all, just seeing some unsuspecting chico throught the curriculum of life.

I wouldn't say no to a 21 year old though if he made me feel younger! ;) Men are supposed to reach their sexual peak at 18, whereas it's about 30 for a woman. I'd better start finding me a toy boy, woooo! :D;) xxx

I can recommend it Sian. Paul is 17 years younger than me and we have been married 28 years. We are still looking for ou respective sexual peaks lol !!!! Makes for a lot of fun xxx

Oh no! :-(
I'm just getting some ironing done while kev is in the shower.. Then we're looking at different places to take the dog for a walk... We get fed up with the same old places xx

Back