Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

The best man maybe??? Xxx

Ummm...nope! He's about 54, lol, and while he's a nice bloke and very funny I don't think there's a future there! :-D. I think most of the people attending are either married with kids or attached! :) xx

Have a great day !!! xxx

Hope you have a wonderful day hun. And the weather is better there than it is here xx

Thanks ladies! I'm still waiting for Royal Mail to turn up with the stapler at the moment, aaarrrggghhh!! I know it reached the local delivery office at 8.30ish so it can't be far away now! Stress, haha!

Hope you all have a lovely day! Xx

Morning ladies!

The wedding went really well thanks! It was a lovely service! They were disappointed with the reception as the venue had been so awkward, but on the whole I think everyone thoroughly enjoyed! Even better...I don't have a hangover today! :D:D On the downside, I'm probably about 5lb heavier than Friday morning, haha! Never mind, the gain next Friday will be worth it :) xx

After all the stress I've had to deal with with my parents this week I'm never getting married! Or if I do I'm going to take myself off and get married in a quiet little registry office somewhere! ;)

I need to find a boyfriend first though...I don't think they'll let you marry imaginary friends, lol! Xx

I'm not sure to be honest. It could just be tiredness or hormones. I think weddings always make me feel a bit emotional...God help if I ever get married, I'll be a wreck! Xxx

I worry about crying when I get married... If I get married that is... OH is in the dog house lol... I think the drive to the venue with my dad would be the worst as he's quite emotional too.
How about some pampering in a nice hot bath an and early night?? Xx

Awww! I hope you sort things out with your other half hun. Don't let the sun go down on an argument, it'll only make things seem worse. I think I'll probably just read something uplifting on my kindle and have an early night, that might sort of out.

I think part of my problem is that I can't see me ever getting married...partly because I never seem to be able to find anybody decent who doesn't treat me like crap, and partly because I can't understand why anybody decent would want me! :( xxx

Awww! I hope you sort things out with your other half hun. Don't let the sun go down on an argument, it'll only make things seem worse. I think I'll probably just read something uplifting on my kindle and have an early night, that might sort of out.

I think part of my problem is that I can't see me ever getting married...partly because I never seem to be able to find anybody decent who doesn't treat me like crap, and partly because I can't understand why anybody decent would want me! :( xxx

Don't put yourself down hun... I bet there's loads out there that would love to be with you! You just haven't met any of them YET! Make the most of being single and have some fun for now. Hope you don't feel like this for long hun xxxx

Back