Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Hiya hun. My head's absolutely fine...I just have that feeling I drank too much, lol! I've got to shift myself back to Pembrokeshire today. Luckily I packed everything up yesterday otherwise I probably wouldn't be too impressed! Still no news about my dad...my stomach's in bits! :( xx

How far away from them are you going? I'm crap at geography lol. I'm sure they'll be in touch with you as soon as they hear anything hun xxx

I live about 50 miles away from my mum and dad. Yeah I'm sure my mum will let me know as soon as she hears anything. My head's starting to hurt...today's not going to be a good day! :rolleyes:

Just had a text from my mum. They've found a lesion on the brain, and they're going to do an MRI in the next day or two. Until I speak to my mum though I won't know any more :(

Sorry to hear that hun - fingers crossed its not as bad as it sounds and they have caught it in time. Keep us posted and keep your chin up xx

He's being seen to sooner rather than later so that's a plus... We're all here when you need us hun xxxx

Sorry for all the doom and gloom ladies, I promise to try to be a bit more cheerful! I really ought to try to eat something but my stomach's in knots. I'm not really sure how I managed the drive back to Pembrokeshire...I think I must have been on autopilot, lol! Xxx

Evening ladies!

Thanks for your messages :) I haven't heard any more news on my dad, but I'm just about to give my mum a ring now so maybe she'll have some news. I can't believe how exhausted I am after one day back in work! I need another holiday, lol! :D:D xxx

Evening ladies!

Thanks for your messages :) I haven't heard any more news on my dad, but I'm just about to give my mum a ring now so maybe she'll have some news. I can't believe how exhausted I am after one day back in work! I need another holiday, lol! :D:D xxx

Same here, I'm knackered!! When's half term lol :D
Hope your mum has some news for you hun xxx

Oh my God work is only for the idle and I am sure you two are not idle.............it is also not for the rich and we are not in that category so hey ho, hey ho it is off to work we goo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back