Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Oooo, loving the shoes :)

Sorry to hear your night got ruined - totally agree with everyone else on here, you did absolutely nothing wrong & that guys a complete idiot & was blatently jealous you weren't paying him more attention!!

X

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Sorry your night out got ruined hun x

There are some pigs in this world; shame you happened to bump into one. I certainly wouldn't let an ass like him get you down anyway.

You are really tempting me into buying some scan bran tomorrow. Hmmmmm! X

Oooo, loving the shoes :)

Sorry to hear your night got ruined - totally agree with everyone else on here, you did absolutely nothing wrong & that guys a complete idiot & was blatently jealous you weren't paying him more attention!!

X

Hey ladies! Thankyou. Don't worry about me though, I'm fairly resilient. I may have had my wee cry at the time, but I've bounced straight back.

I'm fed up of ass-hole men, haha! :D xx

Monday 16th August (Red)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
Grapes
2 Tesco light choices sausages - 1 syn

Lunch:

Pork chop with an onion, mushroom and parsley sauce (half HexA + 2 syns)
Boiled potatoes
Green beans

Supper:

Sausage, onion, cheese and tomato omelette (HexA + 1.5 syns)
2 slices of wholemeal bread with EL spread - 2 syns
Salad with EL salad cream - 1 syn

Snacks and drinks:

Meringue nest with nectarines and raspberry/lilt jelly with a yoghurt - 3 syns

Today's syns: 10.5

Total syns: 62.5

Syns remaining: 42.5/105

Morning honey!

I've climbed back on board, just. Well more clinging on at the back for dear life but getting there! Having a week of slimming world as Ben is away so only have to worry about myself.

How are you? Feeling a bit better? Xx

Tuesday 17th August (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Chicken and sweetcorn Chinese style dish
Long grain rice - 2 syns
Carrot batons
Hartleys 10 calorie jelly - 0.5 syns
Greek toffee Muller - 0.5 syns

Supper:

SW pasta carbonara (HexA)

Snacks and drinks:

Half a raspberry and almond scan bran cake (half HexB) with nectarine and banana and yoghurt
2 clementines
Aldi cheese puffs - 4.5 syns

Today's syns: 7.5

Total syns: 70

Syns remaining: 35/105

Evening ladies! How are you all? I hope you're all well. I'm so tired, I dunno what's the matter with me at the moment.

I'm feeling like a weight has lifted today though...my dad had his operation this morning, and it went well and they had no problems waking him up. He's had supper and even been speaking to my mum on the phone!!! :eek:

The surgeon had been to see him to say they'd been able to remove all the tumour, so we just need to wait now to see what the results of the biopsy are as to whether it's malignant or benign. Even though we're still not sure about anything I feel so much better...I actually feel like I can breathe for the first time in weeks

:) xxx

Last edited:
Awwww Sian thats amazing news hun im so relieved for you all - lets hope the biopsy shows good results and then your dad can be on the road to recovery. xx

Finally getting round to catching up with everyone... So pleased the op went well hun.... That's great news :)
I'm about to weigh in :eek: have a great day!! Xx

Thursday 18th August (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
Cementine

Lunch:

Chicken and sweetcorn Chinese style dish
Uncle Ben's chicken rice - 2.5 syns
Carrot batons

Supper:

Cheesy ham pasta bake (HexA)

Snacks and drinks:

Douwe Egberts chocolate coffee - 3 syns
Aldi cheese puffs - 4.5 syns

Today's syns: 10

Total syns: 80

Syns remaining: 25/105

Last edited:

Hey sugar, glad to hear that the op went well and dad is on the mend. Foods been looking great, I need to take a leaf out of your book ;) xx

Hiya lovely! Thanks hun...not that my scales are being very nice to me this week, but I'm not going to stress acoustic until Friday morning. Maybe if I lop off a leg they'll look a bit better! :D;) xx

Evening all! Yet another update on the situation with my dad...they've transferred him to a normal ward today rather than the high care ward and they're talking about sending him home either on Friday or Saturday! :D:D I can't believe how well he's doing. They're talking about blasting his brain with some radiotherapy, and possibly these nodules in his lungs, but other than that it's been a really good result! Xx

Thursday 19th August (Green)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
Cementine
Half a raspberry and almond scan bran cake - 2.5 syns

Lunch:

Cheesy ham pasta bake (HexA + HexB)

Supper:

Weetabix (HexB + 3 syns)
Semi skimmed milk (HexA)