Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Hiya hun, your food sounds gorgeous. Those Tesco cakes sound so nice, low syns too. Might pop in there and pick some up! Xx

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Mmm gotta love SW carbonara. Good food days there honey. No dinner tomorrow?! Xx

Lol! I am having gnomes, I just hadn't thought about it at the time!

Tonight's gnomes is a new recipe...chicken sweetcorn (recipe below). It sound really nice and best of all it's syn free! :) xx

Chicken Sweetcorn
Serves 2-3

Ingredients
2 large chicken breasts chopped
418g tin Creamed Style Sweetcorn
1 large onion roughly chopped
2 x 225g tin Bamboo Shoots (Blue Dragon)
(If you like water chestnut you could do 1 tin of each)
2 cloves of garlic finely chopped (or 2 tsp lazy garlic)
3 tbsp dark soy sauce
Salt and pepper
Frylight

Method
Spray a wok or large frying pan with Frylight over a medium-high heat. Stir-fry chicken and garlic for 3-4 minutes or mostly turned white.

Add onion and 2 tbsp of soy sauce and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.

Add sweetcorn and bamboo shoots. Mix well and add 1 tbsp soy sauce.

Add salt and pepper to your taste. Simmer for 5-6 minutes.

Serve with boiled rice. I like Jasmine or Thai Fragrant.

Thursday 25th April (EE)

Tomorrow's food plan so far is...

Breakfast:

Banana
Apple

Lunch:

Chicken sweetcorn recipe
Savoury rice

Supper:

Weetabix (HexB)
Semi skimmed milk (HexA)
Sliced banana
Raisins - 4 syns

Snacks and drinks:

2 Tesco light choices lemon drizzle cakes - 7 syns

Today's syns: 11

Total syns: 98

Syns remaining: 7/105

Gnomes??? I'm lost lol, what should it say??? My brain just isn't functioning well at all today!! Xxx

Haha!! Mine neither! I meant to put dinner, but put gnomes instead! I just realised that's not even a predictive text error, I just pressed the wrong buttons, oops! :eek: xxx

Omg! You threw away crackling?! You have stronger will power than me! With my pork shoulder yesterday I was tempted to just roast the big slab of fat I'd removed and have small bits over the next couple of days... But then I realised I would just eat it all :D

Hope you've had a good Monday! Xx

I did indeed throw away the crackling...think I should invest in a halo just so that I can polish it! :D:D Haha! xx

Hi Sian, hope you are well and having a good week! I managed to put 3.5lbs on on holiday - oops! :eek: So your half a pound is nothing in comparison...!!! x

Hey lovely lady!! Welcome back! :D:D Sorry about the gain hun, but considering you were on holiday that's pretty good! I bet you're already a long way towards getting rid of that pesky gain! :D:D xx

Hey Hun I'm back :) !!!

Foods looking good Defo in for a loss this week Hun :)!!

Woop woop! Good to see you back hun, I miss seeing your posts! :D I'm hoping for a loss this week, but the scales don't seem to have moved so far :( We'll see though! xx

Hiya hun, your food sounds gorgeous. Those Tesco cakes sound so nice, low syns too. Might pop in there and pick some up! Xx

Hiya hun! Thanks! The Tesco cakes are lovely, and they're only 3.5 syns each! I was tempted to have them warmed with sliced banana and a yoghurt but I was too quick to shove them in my mouth! Lol! xx

That killed me!! Gnomes! Ha ha! Xx

Haha gnomes hilarious !!!!

Total brain fart methinks, lol! :D:D xx

Hmmm...well my scales still aren't showing any loss :( I know I don't weigh until Friday, but I was really hoping to see something by now :sigh:

If I don't lose anything this week I may well cry!! :(

You jumped on the scales late at night after a day full of eating gnomes and drinking coffee - it's never going to be nice! Especially as I assume you weigh first thing on a Friday rather than 11:30pm like last night??

Step away from the scales!! Xx

Hmmm...well my scales still aren't showing any loss :( I know I don't weigh until Friday, but I was really hoping to see something by now :sigh:

If I don't lose anything this week I may well cry!! :(

Hey, don't worry, no loss is better than a gain!!! I thought I lost 3lbs last week but it's up already, so I guess it mostly was water retention! I'm going to try red days next week... see how that pans out! You're doing great! xx

Morning all! Well it's Friday again, woooo! Can't wait for 3.30 today! I'm reporting in with a 1lb loss this week. I know I'm going to get shouted at/told off, but I'm really disappointed with that :( I've busted a gut this week trying to make sure that I've had plenty of superfree and drinking lots of fluid, and I've tried to cut my portion sizes down a bit. I just feel like I'm never going to get to target at this rate :sigh:

Well done on your loss Sian x

Not a lot I can say as I know when you do feel like that its naff.

Try and remember how awful you have felt when you've tried really hard and lost nothing! Least you have something to show this week even if it isn't a huge amount. Those teeny pounds all add up together too you know xx

Back