Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Hi hun, just been catching up on your diary as i've been AWOL all of last week :eek:
Well done on your loss! and your pics look fab! xxxxx

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Morning ladies! Just a quick post as I'm running a bit late! I'm trying my best to keep low syn for the rest of the week, but we'll see how it goes! I'm majorly stressed out at the moment...I've got tons of work to do for inspection and to top it off I've got a job interview up in Newtown on Friday, which I found out about yesterday afternoon. Aaarrrggghhh!! Hope you're all doing ok! Xx

Morning ladies! Just a quick post as I'm running a bit late! I'm trying my best to keep low syn for the rest of the week, but we'll see how it goes! I'm majorly stressed out at the moment...I've got tons of work to do for inspection and to top it off I've got a job interview up in Newtown on Friday, which I found out about yesterday afternoon. Aaarrrggghhh!! Hope you're all doing ok! Xx

Oh Hun sounds manic hope your ok x

Keep calm honey, or at least try :) what's the interview for? Xx

I'll try to keep calm...once Friday's out of the way I won't feel so stressed out! The interview's for a chemistry teacher job in Newtown, which means leaving my mum and dad's house at about 6.30 on Friday morning :eek: I'm not a fan of such early mornings, lol!

It also means I'm going to have to weigh in tomorrow morning, so a day earlier than normal. I think I'll start my syns again on Friday though so stick to my normal routine as much as possible xx

I'll try to keep calm...once Friday's out of the way I won't feel so stressed out! The interview's for a chemistry teacher job in Newtown, which means leaving my mum and dad's house at about 6.30 on Friday morning :eek: I'm not a fan of such early mornings, lol!

It also means I'm going to have to weigh in tomorrow morning, so a day earlier than normal. I think I'll start my syns again on Friday though so stick to my normal routine as much as possible xx

Fingers crossed for your interview !!!
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow x
Oh got your book will post it out on Friday as I'm working all day tomorrow hope that's ok x

Good luck for your interview today Sian and well done on your STS xxx

Friday 3rd May (EE)

Evening lovelies! Well I didn't get the job, but I'm not particularly gutted as even though the school was great I just think it was too far away from my family and friends. Now that I have a little niece and nephew I really want to be close enough to see them growing up. I'm a muppet hey!

Food was ok today, I had:

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - ham and salad sandwich (HexB + 2 syns)

Supper - Tesco chilli chicken noodle salad with extra chicken, peppers and cucumber - 3.5 syns

Today's syns: 5.5

Total syns: 5.5

Syns remaining: 99.5/105

It's just after 9pm and I'm officially exhausted...I was up at 5.30 this morning, and out of the house and on the road by just after 6.30. I've also driven nearly 200 miles, and gone through the stress of a pretty much all-day interview. Do you think anyone would mind if I went to bed early?!?!

I'm loving my scales this morning! They say I'm 3lb lighter than when I weighed on Thursday. It makes me think that maybe if I'd weighed myself on Friday as normal then it might have been a small loss this week rather than a sts. Never mind, let's hope the scales still say the same next Friday! :)

Happy bank holiday weekend to you all! Xx

Back