Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Oh my god I've only just read this......... Hope you're ok hun xxxxx

Hiya hun!! Yeah I'm ok now! :) She's just a total psycho hosebeast, and I'm not going to give her the satisfaction of seeing that she upset me!!

I guess drag queen is a little more original than cow or b!tch, lol! Silly mare!

Xxx

Seriously craving ginger biscuits tonight, but I'm resisting opening the packet as I know I won't be able to stop at one or two! No willpower!

Have 1 or 2 then go and paint your nails or sort out some clothes or read a book/magazine or have a hot bath! always works :) xxx

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Tuesday 7th May (EE)

Today's food plan so far is...

Breakfast:

Banana
Apple

Lunch:

Uncle Ben's savoury rice - 2.5 syns
Asda turkey burgers - 1 syn
Plum tomatoes

Supper:

Ham, cheese and mushroom omelette (HexA)
Spaghetti hoops on two wholemeal toast (HexB)

Snacks and drinks:

3 ginger biscuits - 6 syns

Today's syns: 9.5

Total syns: 84.5

Syns remaining: 20.5/105

Last edited:

Hey ladies! The turkey burgers are actually very nice. They're in the fresh section at asda. I haven't been able to get them for ages, but they'd got one pack left at the weekend, woooo!!

I'm majorly stressed out tonight...I got home to find an email telling of I've got another interview on Friday, eeks!! I tell you, it doesn't rain but it pours! As a result I may be a bit lax at posting this week as I've get to plan a lesson and prepare for basically 3 interviews on Friday! Bleurgh! Wish me luck though as this is the one I really want! :D xx

Hey ladies! The turkey burgers are actually very nice. They're in the fresh section at asda. I haven't been able to get them for ages, but they'd got one pack left at the weekend, woooo!!

I'm majorly stressed out tonight...I got home to find an email telling of I've got another interview on Friday, eeks!! I tell you, it doesn't rain but it pours! As a result I may be a bit lax at posting this week as I've get to plan a lesson and prepare for basically 3 interviews on Friday! Bleurgh! Wish me luck though as this is the one I really want! :D xx

Good luck! xx

Just pop along when you're free hun and take it easy. Good luck for friday and fingers crossed! Xx

Wednesday 8th May (Green)

Evening all! Just a quick post with today's food! I've tried the alpro hazelnut milk for the first time today...it was lush on weetabix! Yum! I'm so tired, and I've still got to do loads of marking tonight, but at least I'm pretty much sorted for my interview. I just have to do my PowerPoint on why I think Science deserves a role in the national curriculum. Cos it's cool that's why, haha! Don't think that'll wash as a presentation! ;) I'm going to be so gutted if I don't get this job, I really want this one! :(

Breakfast:

Banana
Apple

Lunch:

Ham, cheese and mushroom omelette (HexB and HexA)
Baked beans

Supper:

Weetabix (HexB + 3 syns)
Alpro hazelnut (part HexA)

Snacks and drinks:

Douwe Egberts caramel coffee (remaining HexA)
Hoops and crosses crisps - 4 syns

Today's syns: 7

Total syns: 91.5

Syns remaining: 13.5/105

I've just realised I'll have to weigh in early again, so fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow morning. The scales showed a half pound gain this morning so hopefully that'll have done one by tomorrow! The scales showed a 3lb loss on Saturday morning...was most peeved to see a gain on the scales by this morning!

Wednesday 8th May (Green)

Evening all! Just a quick post with today's food! I've tried the alpro hazelnut milk for the first time today...it was lush on weetabix! Yum! I'm so tired, and I've still got to do loads of marking tonight, but at least I'm pretty much sorted for my interview. I just have to do my PowerPoint on why I think Science deserves a role in the national curriculum. Cos it's cool that's why, haha! Don't think that'll wash as a presentation! ;) I'm going to be so gutted if I don't get this job, I really want this one! :(

Breakfast:

Banana
Apple

Lunch:

Ham, cheese and mushroom omelette (HexB and HexA)
Baked beans

Supper:

Weetabix (HexB + 3 syns)
Alpro hazelnut (part HexA)

Snacks and drinks:

Douwe Egberts caramel coffee (remaining HexA)
Hoops and crosses crisps - 4 syns

Today's syns: 7

Total syns: 91.5

Syns remaining: 13.5/105

Oh Hun I really hope you get it !!!
I love them hoops and crosses crisps too !!!

I've just realised I'll have to weigh in early again, so fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow morning. The scales showed a half pound gain this morning so hopefully that'll have done one by tomorrow! The scales showed a 3lb loss on Saturday morning...was most peeved to see a gain on the scales by this morning!

Good luck for weigh in Hun xx

Morning all! Reporting in with a 1lb loss today. I was hoping for a little bit more if I'm honest, but it would seem that decent losses just aren't going to happen this time around :( I'm not sure why, but as long as it keeps going downwards I don't mind too much!

Morning all! Reporting in with a 1lb loss today. I was hoping for a little bit more if I'm honest, but it would seem that decent losses just aren't going to happen this time around :( I'm not sure why, but as long as it keeps going downwards I don't mind too much!

Woo woo! Congrats on the loss sugar! Consistent losses are better than massive ones. Remember my 6 lb loss? Awesome as that was, with the gains I had surrounding it I actually only lost 2 lb last month so keep at it! Xx

Back