Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Wow that dress is stunning! And it looks tiny :) gorgeous shoes too hun xxxx

I don't think my size will look quite so tiny, lol! I imagine that's probably a teeny weeny size 8 or 10 on the mannequin! :) xx

Sorry to hear about the job Sian - as you said, they're clearly looking for cheap - my sister's had the same problem looking for teaching posts, they've openly told her she's 'too far up the pay scale' to get the position... :sigh: After that disappointment, I don't think you did too badly to stop at a pannini and piece of tiffin in costa, I'd have raided the cakes until there were none left!

Love the dress and shoes - but there's no way in the world that I'd be able to walk in those!!!

Hope your inspection goes well x

Sorry to hear about the job Sian - as you said, they're clearly looking for cheap - my sister's had the same problem looking for teaching posts, they've openly told her she's 'too far up the pay scale' to get the position... :sigh: After that disappointment, I don't think you did too badly to stop at a pannini and piece of tiffin in costa, I'd have raided the cakes until there were none left!

Love the dress and shoes - but there's no way in the world that I'd be able to walk in those!!!

Hope your inspection goes well x

Thanks hun :) They're actually pretty comfortable to walk in! They're definitely at the upper limit of shoes that I can walk in though, lol!

I can't believe they'd actually tell your sister that! She could have them up for discrimination with them saying that! xx

Oh, I meant to say...the psycho hosebeast from last Sunday apologised to me last night! I'm not sure I actually believe it's a genuine apology though, as I know she was told to apologise or not to bother coming back!

She said that she didn't remember any of it, but she'd been told she was bang out of order and a cow to me, and that she was sorry as there's no way she should treat anybody like that. She reckoned she didn't even know I was in the toilet (yeah right!!) and that I must just have been the first person she saw after she'd had this argument/fight with some of her family members.

As I said, I don't really believe her apology, and I did say to her, "so is the same thing going to happen the next time you get pissed, calling me a drag queen and hammering down the toilet door?" but I did accept her apology in the end. Hopefully that's an end to it, but I doubt it to be honest. She's obviously got an issue with me, but seeing as I never say boo to a goose when I'm out I'm not really sure why :(

Oh, I meant to say...the psycho hosebeast from last Sunday apologised to me last night! I'm not sure I actually believe it's a genuine apology though, as I know she was told to apologise or not to bother coming back!

She said that she didn't remember any of it, but she'd been told she was bang out of order and a cow to me, and that she was sorry as there's no way she should treat anybody like that. She reckoned she didn't even know I was in the toilet (yeah right!!) and that I must just have been the first person she saw after she'd had this argument/fight with some of her family members.

As I said, I don't really believe her apology, and I did say to her, "so is the same thing going to happen the next time you get pissed, calling me a drag queen and hammering down the toilet door?" but I did accept her apology in the end. Hopefully that's an end to it, but I doubt it to be honest. She's obviously got an issue with me, but seeing as I never say boo to a goose when I'm out I'm not really sure why :(

She probably thought because you are so quiet that you wouldn't say anything back to her or fight back, kind of like when bullies pick on the quiet and vunerable kids because they know they can get away with it. Nice of her to apologise though but can see why you don't believe it! some people just can't handle their drink sadly! X

Glad you've received an apology - even if it was a bit forced/half-hearted. Well done for not just accepting it meekly - I would have probably just gone bright red and said 'oh don't worry about it, it's not a problem'!

At least she might think twice next time she's p*ssed and looking for a victim...

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Evening ladies! Well that's day one of our inspection pretty finished! Only 4 more to go before I can go on the biggest celebratory piss up going, haha! :D:D

My stomach is feeling really dodgy today...I ate my lunch around 3 and I could feel it churning away. I'm not sure what's caused it as everything I've eaten over the past two days has been fresh and well within date. I made sure that the chicken in my paella was thoroughly cooked as well before adding it.

Food's been crap still...3 hours sleep last night has meant that I've needed a lot of sugar to keep me going. Never mind, I'm fully expecting a gain this week with everything that's going on. I'll be on holiday in just under two weeks time and I can post myself out then :) Other than being out celebrating at the weekend I don't have anything else planned (apart from lunch on Saturday with my parents), so I can focus on SW again then :) xxx

Well my scales are saying 2lb up from laws Friday...it's not really surprising th!ugh, lol! Never mind, I'll just five to behave myself for the next 3 days to minimise the damage.

Hope you all have a great day! Xx

Morning all! Well I'm reporting in with a half pound gain this week. I was expecting about 10 times that though so it will probably show next week! Maybe stress burns off more calories than we think!!

It's the last day of our inspection today, so fingers crossed the unofficial report we get today isn't too bad!

Hope you're all doing well, and I promise to resume posting this week!

Xxx

Good to hear from you lovely x don't worry about the gain, sounds like you know exactly where it's come from ;)

Hope the inspection has gone as well as can be xx

Hi Sian, 0.5lb is nothing to worry about - as you said, you had a stressful week and needed some sugar! You'll soon have it off again. Hope your report is a good one, have a lovely weekend xx

Morning all! Well I'm reporting in with a half pound gain this week. I was expecting about 10 times that though so it will probably show next week! Maybe stress burns off more calories than we think!!

It's the last day of our inspection today, so fingers crossed the unofficial report we get today isn't too bad!

Hope you're all doing well, and I promise to resume posting this week!

Xxx

Hey Hun !!!
0.5 lb gain is noting Hun you can soon get that off !!! :)
Hope you had a nice weekend x

Back