Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

I forgot to say yesterday, but as I suspected, mother nature has decided to pay me a visit. Which explains the bad mood of last week and the eating of tons of sweet crap!

Being a woman really does suck at times! Just going to have to work really hard this week to get rid of a chunk of last Friday's gain. My scales were 4lb down this morning from last Friday, but I'm not going to get my hopes up too much!

Monday 1st July (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Warm chocolate orange scan bran cake with pineapple, banana and a banana and custard muller - 2 syns

Lunch:

Pork and smoked bacon risotto
Broccoli and cauliflower

Supper:

Chicken and sweetcorn recipe
Long grain rice - 1 syn

Snacks and drinks:

Grapes
Cheese sandwich (HexA + HexB) + 2 syns
2 ginger nut biscuits - 4 syns
Chocolate orange scan bran cake - 2 syns

Syns for today: 11

Total syns: 63

Syns remaining: 42/105

Last edited:
Mmm loving the sound of your breakfast :) I. I'm just tucking into warm carrot scan bran cake.. Yummmmy!
Have a good day hun xx

Mmm loving the sound of your breakfast :) I. I'm just tucking into warm carrot scan bran cake.. Yummmmy!
Have a good day hun xx

Morning hun! I really wish I could get my head around the idea of having carrot in a cake as it's probably really moist, but I seem to have a mental block regarding veg in a cake, haha! :D

Hope you have a good day hun - I shall be popping in for a diary catch up later on :) xx

Haha the carrots one really is lovely...

ForumRunner_20130701_073113.png

ForumRunner_20130701_073154.png

There's no food in my diary at the mo... Just me moaning about my back and what we did yesterday in the garden.... Boring lol xxx

Monday 1st July (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Warm chocolate orange scan bran cake with pineapple, banana and a banana and custard muller - 2 syns

Lunch:

Pork and smoked bacon risotto
Broccoli and cauliflower

Supper:

Long grain rice - 1 syn

Snacks and drinks:

Grapes
2 fruit crunch ryvita (HexB)
2 ginger nut biscuits - 4 syns
40g RF cheddar

Syns for today: 7

Total syns: 58

Syns remaining: 47/105

Food looks good for today !!!

Just made myself another chocolate orange scan bran cake...yum!

It was a really filling breakfast too, although I'm definitely having a hungry day today. Never mind, it's all been on plan! :)

Tuesday 2nd July (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Warm chocolate orange scan bran cake with watermelon, pineapple, banana and a yoghurt - 2.5 syns

Lunch:

Long grain rice - 1 syn

Supper:

SW carbonara (pasta, smoked bacon, mushrooms, onions, HexA parmesan, 2 eggs, salt and pepper)

Snacks and drinks:

Grapes
2 ryvita fruit crunch (HexB) topped with sweetened quark and a banana with a tbsp of golden syrup - 2 syns (this was lush, nom nom! :D)
3 ginger nut biscuits - 6 syns
1 custard cream - 2.5 syns

Syns for today: 14

Total syns: 77

Syns remaining: 28/105

Last edited:
Tuesday 2nd July (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Warm chocolate orange scan bran cake with watermelon, pineapple, banana and a yoghurt - 2.5 syns

Lunch:

Long grain rice - 1 syn

Supper:

SW carbonara (pasta, smoked bacon, mushrooms, onions, HexA parmesan, 2 eggs, salt and pepper)

Snacks and drinks:

Grapes
2 ryvita fruit crunch (HexB) topped with sweetened quark and a banana with a tbsp of golden syrup - 2 syns
3 ginger nut biscuits

Syns for today: 11.5

Total syns: 74.5

Syns remaining: 30.5/105

Another good day Hun carry on you will have that gain gone this week !!!

Another good day Hun carry on you will have that gain gone this week !!!

Morning hun! I'm trying my best to have a good week :) I don't think I'll manage to get rid of the whole gain, but hopefully I'll shift a couple of pounds of it :) xx

I'm on my way to yours lol... Food sounds scrummy again :)

Haha! I'm trying to give mother nature the sweet things she's craving but in a more controlled way this week :) I haven't had carbonara for a while so I'm looking forward to my dinner! :D:D

Hope you have a fab day hun xx

Mmm, chocolate orange scanbran cake! that's what i'm making next - have the choc orange options ready and waiting, but since I decided to make one, my local supermarkets haven't had the choc orange mullers... grrr!

Sounds like you are having a great week, mother nature be damned! Well done chica xxx

My ryvita fruit crunch combination with sweetened quark, a banana and a tbsp of golden syrup was lush! Definitely hits the spot if, like me, you have a sweet tooth. Yum! :D

Can't wait to eat my carbonara now, I haven't had one for ages!

SW food is great! :D

Wednesday 3rd July (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Warm chocolate orange scan bran cake with watermelon, pineapple, banana and a yoghurt - 3 syns

Lunch:

Savoury rice cooked with mushrooms and ham
Broccoli and cauliflower

Supper:

Tomato soup
Bacon sandwich (HexB + 2 syns)
40g RF cheddar (HexA)

Snacks and drinks:

Grapes
Nectarine
3 ginger nut biscuits - 6 syns

Syns for today: 11