Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

I was too tired by the time I got home to wait for my peppers to cook, so I've just had a bacon and philli sandwich. I'll take the peppers for lunch tomorrow and Wednesday instead. At least I won't have to think about lunches for a couple of days.

I'm off see Rocky Horror on Wednesday after school, so we won't get back until about 1am, which means I'll have to sort my tea/packed lunch out to take with me, as well as lunch for the next day! Too many meals to think about!

I reckon this week is very much going to be savoury rice based and pasta salad based! Oh, and several HexBs of bacon! I'm not sure whether I could do green weeks too often...I'm just not imaginative enough xx

I'm so jealous about Rocky Horror! I absolutely love it! I went to see it years ago and had the best time ever!! Have you been before? And are you getting dressed up? Lol x

No dressing up for me! The horror is supposed to be up on the stage, not sitting in the audience! :rolleyes::D

Haha! Xx

P.S. No, I haven't been before, so it's a new one on me! I'm slowly working my way through the musicals!

Tuesday 9th July (Green)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
1/4 chocolate orange scan bran cake - 2.5 syns
Yoghurt

Lunch:

Pepper stuffed with savoury rice (1 syn), tomatoes, sweetcorn and fried onion
RF cheddar (HexA1)

Supper:

Cheese, tomato and onion omelette (HexA2)
Bread and butter (HexB + 2 syns)

Snacks and drinks:

Fruit salad - watermelon, melon, grapes, mango
Cherries
Quavers - 4.5 syns
Scan bran cake - 2.5 syns

Syns for today: 12.5

Total syns: 62.5

Syns remaining: 42.5/105

Last edited:

Wednesday 10th July (Green)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
1/4 chocolate orange scan bran cake - (part HexB)
Yoghurt

Lunch:

Pepper stuffed with savoury rice (1 syn), tomatoes, sweetcorn and fried onion
RF cheddar (HexA1)

Supper:

Pasta salad (pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, peppers, bacon (HexB1))
Salad cream - 3 syns

Snacks and drinks:

Fruit salad - watermelon, pineapple, peaches
Cherries
French fries - 4 syns
1/4 Scan bran cake (part HexB)

Syns for today: 7

Total syns: 70.5

Syns remaining: 34.5/105

Last edited:

Morning all!

Sorry for my absence over the last couple of days, it's been a reall busy few days. I'm just posting quickly to say I lost 1.5lb this week, woooo! I still have another 1.5lb to go before I get rid of that whopping gain, but at least it's going in the right direction :D

Hope you all have a great day! Xx

Morning all!

Sorry for my absence over the last couple of days, it's been a reall busy few days. I'm just posting quickly to say I lost 1.5lb this week, woooo! I still have another 1.5lb to go before I get rid of that whopping gain, but at least it's going in the right direction :D

Hope you all have a great day! Xx

Yay fab well done on the loss x

Well done Sian! How was Rocky Horror? Love that show! x

Afternoon all!

Hope everyone's ok :) after my two really good weeks I've had a really bad food day today...as part of their Welsh baccalaureate qualification our 6th form have been studying a module on Germany, and today was food, so they've been making various food recipes to try out on the staff, so I've had lots of those sort of bits, including sausage, potato salad, something like a quiche with a bread base, apple cake, linzer torte and black forest gateaux :(:eek: Now I didn't have enormous amounts of anything, but I'm sure the syns were piling up!! Bad day!

I'm just going to draw a line, and not let it turn into a bad week xx

Whoop! 2 weeks of losing and all on track yay! You'll be back to pre gain in no time sweet. Up to much today? Xx

Urgh, so much to drink! :what: Why do I do it to myself, bleurgh!

Scratch that, guess its a get over your hangover day? ;) xx

Back