Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Not too bad - hopefully pulling it back after an indulgent weekend! It was my Mum's 70th, so we had a weekend of meals out and BBQs. Managed to be reasonably good, but couldn't resist a glass of red and an apple crumble!

Hope you are enjoying your long summer hols x

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Thursday 8th August (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None

Lunch:

Leftover paella (syns already counted)

Supper:

Bacon
Cauliflower cheese (HexA + 5 syns)
New potatoes

Snacks and drinks:

Today's syns: 5

Last edited:

Friday 9th August (EE)

Morning all! I'm pleased to report in with a 1lb loss this week, woooo! After last week's boozy weekend at the reunion I'm very surprised, but I'm not going to argue with the scales! :D:D I've got no events on this weekend, so I'm going to try really hard to have another loss this week before the wedding next weekend.

I'm off to think about what to have for food today. Hope you all have a great day! Xx

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Watermelon

Lunch:

The last of the tabbouleh (HexB)
Beetroot
Pickled onions
Ham
Small piece of cheese (half HexA)

Supper:

Roast chicken
New potatoes
Corn on the cob
Cauliflower topped with a small amount of grated cheese (half HexA) and paprika
Bread sauce - 3 syns

Snacks and drinks:

Mint chocolate scan bran cake - 2.5 syns
2 nectarines
Mullerlight yoghurt
Clementine

Today's syns: 5.5

Total syns: 5.5

Syns remaining: 99.5/105

Last edited:

hi ive really enjoyed reading your diary.
ive been messing around with the plan for the last 7 months and basicly maintaining, need to gety act together and find my mojo xx

hi ive really enjoyed reading your diary.
ive been messing around with the plan for the last 7 months and basicly maintaining, need to gety act together and find my mojo xx

Hiya hun! Awww thank you! :) I know how you feel about the messing around with the plan. I have so many good intentions, but it's just hard work staying on plan sometimes. Do you have a diary on here? I'll pop over to say hi if you do! Xx

Hi no i don't have a diary yet but definatley think it would be a good idea to start one.watch this space xx:)

Hello my lovely friend. I thought you had disappeared from the minis world. It is so good to see you and to see that you are back on track again.

It took me ages to get back on plan again too but am now well into it.

I will be a regular visitor now I have found you again,

big, big hugs xxx

Hi no i don't have a diary yet but definatley think it would be a good idea to start one.watch this space xx:)

I definitely think that keeping a diary helps to keep me on the straight and narrow. Without it I'm far too tempted to eat things and not count the syns! If I think that other people might be reading what I've put I'm far less inclined to pig out, haha! :D:D xx

Hello my lovely friend. I thought you had disappeared from the minis world. It is so good to see you and to see that you are back on track again.

It took me ages to get back on plan again too but am now well into it.

I will be a regular visitor now I have found you again,

big, big hugs xxx

Sue!!!!!! So lovely to have you post on my diary! :D I look forward to you being a regular visitor, I find it hard to stay on track sometimes unless I know I've got people here to give me a kick up the backside! I'm feeling really positive about the plan at the moment, but it's taken me a long long time of messing around to get myself back on track.

Onwards and downwards my friend! Xxx

Me too Sian after my mushy pea curry.......it was lush.

I wouldn't want to be behind you tomorrow when those mushy peas work their way through...you'll be jet propelled across the pool ;) xx

I wouldn't want to be behind you tomorrow when those mushy peas work their way through...you'll be jet propelled across the pool ;) xx

Lol !!!! so true xxxxxxxxxx

Back