Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Thanks hun! :D How did you get on this week? xx

I'm just posting the recipe I'm planning to use for a scan bran malted tea loaf to remind me...can't wait! :D

SPICEDFRUIT SCAN BRAN TEA CAKE

5 scan bran (5 syns)
large cup of strong black tea (brew 2 teabags for about 10 mins)
35g raisins (5 syns)
1 tbsp malt extract (2 syns)
3 beaten eggs,
6 tablespoons sweetener,
1 tsp mixed spice

Soak your scan bran and dried fruit in the tea for about 15 to 20 mins

Drain the extra liquid, mix in the otheringredients then put into moulds and microwave for about 5 minutes.

That recipe looks lush Sian! I made scan bran ferrero rocher for the first time last night for a taster at group today - they were pretty darn good!

I STS this week - I was pleased with that after a weekend of partying for my Mum's 70th. Really feel like I need to knuckle down this week though and try and get a good loss to boost me for the next few weeks x

36201.gif

love those knickers . You could rent them out as a tent, sleeps 4 lol !!!!

Well done your weight loss is so, so impressive and a spur to those of us still on our way down.

36201.gif

love those knickers . You could rent them out as a tent, sleeps 4 lol !!!!

Well done your weight loss is so, so impressive and a spur to those of us still on our way down.

I agree with you Sue, Spanx is an inspiration! Those pants wouldn't sleep four of me, lol! More like a half! :D xx

Saturday 10th August (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
Mint chocolate scan bran cake - 2.5 syns

Lunch:

High veg pasta n sauce with tuna and garlic courgettes mixed in
Grated cheddar (HexA)

Supper:

3 tesco light choices sausages - 1.5 syns
Paprika and garlic sweet potato wedges
SW fried egg
Lots of mushrooms (HexB for oil)
Ketchup - 1 syn

Snacks and drinks:

Spiced scan bran tea bread - 2 syns

Today's syns: 7 (35 alcohol syns - I think! )

Total syns: 47.5

Syns remaining: 57.5/105

Last edited:
Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Morning all! I hope everyone's well today :) I was rudely awoken from sleep this morning because I was having a dream that I'd lost a whole pile of mock exam papers. Why I was dreaming about school I do not know! :rolleyes:

I need to get a life! Haha! Xx

Haha I've been dreaming about work too! Crazy or what??!!
Any plans for today? Xxx

Haha I've been dreaming about work too! Crazy or what??!!
Any plans for today? Xxx

I think I'd better get on and do some school work today as my subconscious was obviously trying to remind me that I do have work to do, lol!

Other than that, I'll be going out this evening, but I'm going to aim for a sober(ish) evening tonight after the last two boozy weekends! :D

How about you hun? Xxx

I think I'd better get on and do some school work today as my subconscious was obviously trying to remind me that I do have work to do, lol!

Other than that, I'll be going out this evening, but I'm going to aim for a sober(ish) evening tonight after the last two boozy weekends! :D

How about you hun? Xxx

Haha! Get to it lol..
Nothing at all planned.. OH left for work just after 8, so it's just me and my son today... He's resting as he fell on his coccyx yesterday and is suffering, so no doubt he'll be having a day in front of the xbox lol.. Apart from taking the dog for a walk or 2 and cleaning the whole house top to bottom... Nothing... And I'm quite looking forward to it :)

Haha! Get to it lol..
Nothing at all planned.. OH left for work just after 8, so it's just me and my son today... He's resting as he fell on his coccyx yesterday and is suffering, so no doubt he'll be having a day in front of the xbox lol.. Apart from taking the dog for a walk or 2 and cleaning the whole house top to bottom... Nothing... And I'm quite looking forward to it :)

To the cleaning, or having nothing else to do? I never look forward to cleaning, but it is a lovely feeling knowing that you can have a lovely day without feeling guilty about it :) Enjoy the peace and quiet!

Awww bless to your son...falling on your coccyx is painful! It deserves a day in front of the Xbox...even more peaceful for you! :D xxx

To the cleaning, or having nothing else to do? I never look forward to cleaning, but it is a lovely feeling knowing that you can have a lovely day without feeling guilty about it :) Enjoy the peace and quiet!

Awww bless to your son...falling on your coccyx is painful! It deserves a day in front of the Xbox...even more peaceful for you! :D xxx

Lol... I do rather like cleaning! Hehe! I love the feeling of having a nice clean house... And it's not too warm today at the mo so perfect time to do it. I have the biggest pile of ironing to get through too.. It's been sat on the chair in the back room since Wednesday lol, oops!

I don't think he'll have any problem with sitting on his backside in front of the tv! Lol xx

Me neither lmao!!! Just kidding... We've been engaged for 2.5 years... I keep saying we need to apply to go on 'don't tell the bride'... It's the only way we'll be able to afford it lol cc

I need to find myself a boyfriend first...living between two counties makes it quite hard to find somebody for a relationship :sigh:

At least I can have some fun kissing all the frogs along the way! ;) xx

Back