Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Dirty stopout! :p

My OH is 8 years younger than me, so if you're only as old as you feel, that means I'm still in my mid-30s! :D

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Sunday 11th August (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Clementine

Lunch:

Sausage sandwich (HexB + 3 syns)

Supper:

Roast pork
Roast potatoes
Carrots
Broccoli
Gravy - 5 syns

Snacks and drinks:

Scan bran tea bread - 4 syns
Toffee mullerlight and banana

Today's syns: 12

Total syns: 59.5

Syns remaining: 45.5/105

Last edited:
I can recommend a siesta Sian after a long nights hmmmmmmmm "talking" lol xxxxxx

We were actually talking! I was well-behaved last night! :D I'm making the most of not having to do marking or work on Sundays until September...once I'm back in work the nights out will have to be a little more sedate ;) xxx

We were actually talking! I was well-behaved last night! :D I'm making the most of not having to do marking or work on Sundays until September...once I'm back in work the nights out will have to be a little more sedate ;) xxx

SEDATE!!!!!! forget sedate, you are far to young for sedate., work or no work. We pass this way but once so make the most of it !!!

Loving the new thread Sian. Like you I love words and the meaning of them. I just hope more people will participate but I fear they will not.

I love the meaning of obscure words to, obscure or little used words.

Enjoy and that is an order from this delinquent granny lol !!!

SEDATE!!!!!! forget sedate, you are far to young for sedate., work or no work. We pass this way but once so make the most of it !!!

Loving the new thread Sian. Like you I love words and the meaning of them. I just hope more people will participate but I fear they will not.

I love the meaning of obscure words to, obscure or little used words.

Enjoy and that is an order from this delinquent granny lol !!!

I love your posts Sue, they always make me smile! :) I intend to keep enjoying myself as long as possible...I often feel a bit sad about the fact that I don't have a partner to share my life with, but at least in the meantime I can enjoy spending time with the good friends I have without having to divide my attention :)

Xxx

Monday 12th August (EE)

Morning all! I've had a nice long sleep, so I'm feeling a lot less like a zombie today thankfully. I'm determined to try to have a really good week this week and not use all of my remaining syns in case I went over what I counted on Saturday night :rolleyes:

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Clementine

Lunch:

Pasta salad made with pasta, tomato, cucumber, pepper, spring onions, ham
Salad cream - 3 syns

Supper:

3 Tesco light choices sausages
Savoury rice
Garlic courgettes and mushrooms

Snacks and drinks:

Scan bran tea bread - 3 syns
Hartleys sugar free jelly - 0.5 syns

Today's syns: 8

Total syns: 67.5

Syns remaining: 37.5/105

Last edited:

Tuesday 13th August (Green)

Afternoon all!

I hope everyone's having a good day. I've just got back from an unexpected lunch out with a former colleague, and I'm just about to start polishing my halo as I was very good with my food choices! :D:D

I don't feel great though today, I can feel lurgy lurking somewhere. It's my own stupid fault for staying out so late on Saturday, doh! :rolleyes:

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None

Lunch:

Cheese, beetroot and red onion sandwich (HexA1, HexB1 + 3 syns)
Mediterranean vegetable soup (cooked without oil - I asked!)

Supper:

Pork risotto - rice, pork (HexB2), onions, peppers, peas, sweetcorn, tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, salt, pepper, stock
RF cheddar (HexA2)

Snacks and drinks:

Scan bran tea bread - 3 syns

Today's syns: 6

Total syns: 73.5

Syns remaining: 31.5/105

Last edited:
Food is looking good Sian. Today is Tuesday so that is 2 down 5 to yeah !!! Go girl, you can do it !!!

Food is looking good Sian. Today is Tuesday so that is 2 down 5 to yeah !!! Go girl, you can do it !!!

I hadn't even noticed that I'd forgotten to change the day! I'm just feeling really positive at the moment...one bad day or night does not a write-off make for the week :)

I'll be popping over to your diary in a bit, I'm just about to chop the veg for our risotto :) xxx

Clearly one of my pleboid moments, lol! I'm about to eat the last of my scan bran tea bread, although with the amount of gurgling my intestines have been doing I'm not sure I need any more scan bran, lol! Xxx

I've given my body a break from scan bran today after eating a whole one yesterday... I think i would have gassed myself! Lol xx

New recipe alert! Tomorrow I'm going to make arancini (risotto balls) for the first time. We've got leftover risotto from tonight so I'm going to make it into balls, stuff a small cube of cheese in the centre and coat it in breadcrumbs. I think they normally fry these risotto balls but I'm going to try baking them to see how they turn out. Wish me luck! :D

Wednesday 14th August (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Clementine

Lunch:

Baked risotto balls (half HexA + half HexB)
Tomatoes
Beetroot
Pickled onions

Supper:

Gammon
SW fried potatoes
Egg
Ketchup - 1 syn

Snacks and drinks:

Thorntons caramel shortbread - 3.5 syns
Crisps - 5 syns
Mullerlight and a cherry bakewell alpen car (half HexB)

Today's syns: 9.5

Total syns: 83

Syns remaining: 22/105

Last edited:

They sound really interesting.. Can't wait to see the pics... What else are you up to tomorrow?? Xx

I'm going to be trying to try to crack on with some work tomorrow...this wedding is fast approaching so I won't get much done from Friday onwards really as there'll be people in and out of the house all the time! How about you? Xxx

Back