Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

A new thing for me...I'm just making a raspberry and almond flavoured scan bran cake using a Shape raspberry yoghurt and almond extract. Hope it tastes as nice as it smells! I'm going to have half for half a hexB choice! :D

Re: Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Well I decided to go out in the end, despite the fact I should have probably stayed in. I had a lovely night apart from one particular git who was completely in my face...I was dancing with his friend Chris, who ever since I moved to Pembrokeshire has just been a mate and someone to have a laugh and a dance with as I know he's married. His friend obviously can't comprehend the fact that men and women can be friends, as by the end of the night he was completely in my face telling me to f**k off and leave Chris alone as he's married with kids, and that if I didn't he was going to punch me :(

We weren't doing any close dancing or anything, and there were other women who were worse than me (they were draped all over him), but he decided that I was a w***e basically who's happy to chase after married men. So I ended up crying, which isn't cool, and Chris got arsey with his mate for upsetting me and he walked out.

The landlady threw him out for what he'd said, but I just feel a bit numb. At the moment I just really need to see friendly faces as I feel like I'm barely holding on to my emotions, and tonight just really shook me.

I know I'm probably to blame, but I honestly wasn't doing anything, it was just nice to take my mind off everything that's going on. I feel like I'll have lost a friend now, as Chris will just be really wary of talking to me in future. Life sucks sometimes! :(

You won't have lost Chris if he really is a friend, but the git may have lost Chris. Try to see a positive here - his mate obviously sees you as cute as he considers you a risk :) His attitude does suck though, threatening a strong minded women, indeed! Drunk men are an annoyance, urgh.

You won't have lost Chris if he really is a friend, but the git may have lost Chris. Try to see a positive here - his mate obviously sees you as cute as he considers you a risk :) His attitude does suck though, threatening a strong minded women, indeed! Drunk men are an annoyance, urgh.

Funnily enough the landlady, who's a friend, said virtually the same thing as you! I'm not used to being threatened I have to admit as I usually keep myself to myself pretty much. People who can't hold their drink really get on my nerves.

P.S. The shoes looked fab! I nearly lost them to the landlady, lol!

Xx

Aww what a sh***y night :-( you are definitely NOT to blame mrs! You were just having a good time.. It's allowed! It's the drunken p***k who's to blame... He needs to mind his own bloody business!!
Hope you're feeling better this morning chick (((hugs))) xxxx

Morning hun! Yeah, I'm feeling better this morning. I think I was just a bit shocked more than anything. I think normally I'd have got angry with him, but because I'm a bit on edge at the moment I decided that crying was the way forward, lol! It's just a shame that people feel the need to project their warped little minds onto completely innocent situations, ruining the night for two people! Xxx

Last edited:
Glad your feeling better this morning hun, and as previously said if Chris is a true mate then you wont have lost him. However his other "mate" needs a damn good slapping - what grown man threatens to punch a lady in the face!!! I hope he doesnt have a GF id be scared if I was her what a k*ob he is

Glad your feeling better this morning hun, and as previously said if Chris is a true mate then you wont have lost him. However his other "mate" needs a damn good slapping - what grown man threatens to punch a lady in the face!!! I hope he doesnt have a GF id be scared if I was her what a k*ob he is

Hiya hun! I agree, I think he does need a good slapping...that's probably why Chris left, because by the look on his face he was about to land him one. If I wasn't worried about losing my job I'd have laid him out, lol! :D (not that I condone violence of course ;)) The worrying thing is that I think this mate of his is married...I pity the poor woman he's married to, because he not only threatened to punch me, but because he'd decided the landlady and the barmaid were looking at him funny after the incident he threatened to punch them both too!!! :eek: What a t**t!!! :mad:

Anyways, I'm not going to let something stupid like that get me down...like time to diet said, he must have seen me as a threat otherwise he wouldn't have got so arsey! Either that or he was jealous that I wasn't dancing with him! ;) I clearly must be god's gift to men, hahahahaha! :8855: xxx

Sunday 15th August (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Half a raspberry and almond scan bran cake - 2.5 syns
Grapes
Banana

Lunch:

Tesco light choices cumberland sausages - 1.5 syns
Bacon
Fried egg on toast (HexB)
Ketchup - 1 syn

Supper:

Pork chop with an onion, mushroom and parsley sauce (HexA + 1.5 syn for cornflour)
Broccoli
Boiled potatoes

Snacks and drinks:

2 turkey burgers - 1 syn
Watermelon

Today's syns: 7.5

Total syns: 52

Syns remaining: 53/105

Sorry your night out got ruined hun x

There are some pigs in this world; shame you happened to bump into one. I certainly wouldn't let an ass like him get you down anyway.

You are really tempting me into buying some scan bran tomorrow. Hmmmmm! X

Back