Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Morning hun! I guess they don't really need to know yet, it's not like they're going to know as I'm only home here for holidays and the odd weekend. I think I might wait a while longer to tell them...they'll never know when we started seeing each other.

It may fizzle out (look at me being so optimistic! :rolleyes: ) in which case I don't see the point of causing myself a lot of grief over it! Xxx

Morning hun! I'll be travelling back to Pembrokeshire tomorrow...I'm hoping there aren't too many floods along the way! I'm supposed to be seeing Mike tomorrow night, yay! I've really missed him!

Any plans for today hun? Xxx

Morning hun! I'll be travelling back to Pembrokeshire tomorrow...I'm hoping there aren't too many floods along the way! I'm supposed to be seeing Mike tomorrow night, yay! I've really missed him!

Any plans for today hun? Xxx

Are you back in school on Monday? I'm back Monday... Ahh bless ya missing him, that's so sweet! :)
I've just got to pick Matty up at 12,have a quick lunch, then I'm off out with mum for a bit, she's taking something back again :rolleyes: cleaning upstairs when I get back, that's about it, ironing done this morning :) happy days :) dog walked 2.5 miles too xx

Morning Sian - Happy New Year, Happy Birthday and whoop on the new bloke! xxx

Back