Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Friday 10th January (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Jacket potato with tuna mayo - 3 syns
Small amount of coleslaw - 2 syns
Large side salad with no dressing

Supper:

SW carbonara
Beetroot, tomato and red onion salsa

Snacks and drinks:

1 bottle of Becks blue - 2.5 syns
1 piece of toblerone fruit and nut - 6 syns

Today's syns: 13.5

Total syns: 13.5

Syns remaining: 91.5/105

Saturday 11th January (Green)

Afternoon hun! The first week back has been very tiring...I'm glad to see the weekend I have to say! How about you?

Well after 3 weeks of excessive eating and drinking I gained 2.5lb! That takes my weight to 15st 6lb :( I'm restarting at that weight, and carrying on with monthly weighing. I'm feeling really positive though today...going to blast this fat to kingdom come! :D:D

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
2 clementines

Lunch:

Ham, red onion, tomato and cheese omelette (HexA + HexB)
Wholemeal bread with spread - 1.5 syns (+ HexB)
Ketchup - 1 syn

Supper:

Chicken oxo potato wedges
Baked beans
Cheese

Snacks and drinks:

Shape raspberry yoghurt
2 slices homemade chocolate bread - 11.5 syns

Today's syns: 14

Total syns: 27.5

Syns remaining: 77.5/105

Last edited:
Also, for those people who've been asking how things are going with the new man...generally, they're going quite well! :) We had a bit of a tiff last night because I'd had a really busy week and was tired and didn't want to go out, but I didn't want to disappoint him because it was his night off. Silly stuff really, but all is well today! I still haven't told my parents, but at the end of the day I'd rather wait until I'm sure about where things are going with the relationship :) xx

Hey honey!!

Thanks for dropping into my diary, I have moved though, to here: http://www.minimins.com/silver-members-diary/332772-clean-eating-2014-a.html

I am trying something called Clean eating rather than sticking to a plan as such, going well lost 5.5lbs last week :)

How are you doing? Glad things are going well with your man, takes a while to get used to each other and get into a routine as such knowing each others moods etc. Are you off out tonight? xx

Fantastic food day, and you sound very positive about getting the pounds off so that's brilliant well done :) x

Yay glad to hear things are going well with your guy. Like you say, there's no rush to tell your parents. Just tell them when you feel ready to :) x

What are you up to tonight? X

Sunday 12th January (EE)

Afternoon ladies! I hope you're all well! I'm a bit tired after my night out, but happy all the same. I only got back from Mike's about an hour ago, so no breakfast for me today! Naughty naughty!! :rolleyes:

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None (I was otherwise engaged! ;))

Lunch:

Scrambled egg on toast with baked beans (HexB)
Chocolate bread toasted with spread - 7.5 syns

Supper:

Sausage and prawn egg fried rice with red onions, peas and water chestnuts - 3 syns

Snacks and drinks:

Chocolate bread with spread - 7.5 syns

Today's syns: 18

Total syns: 45.5

Syns remaining: 59.5/105

Last edited:
Hey Sian,

Glad things are going well with the guy :) Food is sounding v yum, I esp like the sound of homemade cjocolate bread! How do you make that?

X

Hiya hun. The chocolate bread is a bake in the tin mix from aldi - you just add milk, vegetable oil and an egg, mix it, let it rise and bake it. It's yummy toasted! Xx

Nudge nudge wink wink indeed! ;) Not too many plans for today really...finish marking this set of books, then I'll meet Mike later to go to the local pub quiz. Nothing too taxing!

How about you hun? Xx

Ooo good luck at the quiz!
Well today's plans have changed :rolleyes: been rushing round like a headless chicken trying to get a scan bran cake made, some soup made, beds stripped, clean the bathroom, walk the dog... All before footy this afternoon.. Only to get a text an hour before we need to be there to say that it's not his turn on the rota to play! So now I'm chilling on the corner sofa in the back room... Means I can pop to morrisons in a bit for a lettuce for my salad for tea... Quite pleased he's not playing as I can colour my hair later whilst it's still daylight :)

Back