Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Tuesday 29th April (EE)

Hmmm...my good food week seems to have gone a bit awry today :eek: Tired and stressed = eat lots of crap!

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
Pineapple

Lunch:

Prawn pasta - 5 syns
Salad
Pineapple and an apple

Supper:

Cheese omelette (HexA)
BBQ beans
2 slices wholemeal bread (HexB) with spread - 2 syns

Snacks and drink:

3 hobnobs medley bars (over the day) - 19.5 syns
2 bags walkers pops - 8 syns

Today's syns: 34.5

Total syns: 106!! Eek! :eek:

Syns remaining: 0/105

Another good day Sian - ur back on the wagon - wahey !!

Evening Sian - hope your well? Your day could have been so much worse hun, your doing well considering the stress you've had xx

Morning Sian, please please please don't be too hard on yourself... You've been through a really tough time recently, your body needs time to adjust and so do you... Try again this week hun and I bet you'll get a loss next week to spur you on.... Sending lots of (((hugs))) xxxx

Just great! 1.5lb ON! :banghead: What is the point?! I'm clearly just going to be fat for the rest of my life! :(

Where's the 'don't like' button when you need it?!

Sian, you've had an extremely stressful and upsetting few months. In the big scheme of things, what's 1.5lbs? Absolutely nothing to worry about...

When you're ready you WILL get back on track and you WILL succeed. In the meantime, don't beat yourself up and try to make sensible choices when you can.

Take it from me, I spent 20 years of my life thinking I couldn't lose the weight and that I was just meant to be fat. Doing it hasn't been easy and keeping it off was even harder, but after putting some back on I got back on the wagon and kept going. You can do it and I know you will xxx

Evening ladies. I'm sorry for my little tantrum this morning. At the end of the day, I know I've got nobody to blame but myself for the gain. It's going to be a good week this week...I'm not buying any treats. If I'm not hungry for fruit then I'm clearly not hungry, lol! :)

Thank you all for your support. I love you all xxx

Friday 2nd May (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None today, very busy morning!

Lunch:

Pasta with a tomato and bacon stir in sauce - 4 syns
Mushrooms
Chicken

Supper:

SW paprika and garlic chips
Naked beans
Fried egg
Fried onions
Grated cheese (HexA)

Snacks and drinks:

Pineapple
Apple

Today's syns: 4

Total syns: 4

Syns remaining: 101/105

Evening chic x

Boo to the gain, but as has been said, it will click eventually. Nobody can say when unfortunately :(

Any plans for the long weekend? xx

Hello. We all need a bit of a moan sometimes don't we! So don't worry. You had a gain, but you know that you can get rid of it in no time. Your meals always sound delicious :) as someone else said you've been through a lot lately so it's totally understandable you're not going to be feeling 100 percent.

Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Back