Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

You'll be fine Sian I'm sure! Anything you're not sure of ask on here and someone will help you out!

Oh and bloody good job id already watched coro before coming on here ladies!!!!! Xx

Oops! Sowwy! :eek: xx

Afternoon all! Day 1 of WW today and I haven't had anything to eat yet. I was at the hairdresser earlier so I didn't have time. We're still not sure where we're going for this meal tonight, so I'm not sure whether it'll be a filling and healthy day or a pp day :rolleyes:

I'm having ham and salad wraps for lunch today though so even if it ends up as a pp day it won't be too bad.

Lisa - I joined online, I don't think I'd have been able to get my head around it if I hadn't! Xx

Kathryn - marking starts today! ;) xx

Afternoon all! Day 1 of WW today and I haven't had anything to eat yet. I was at the hairdresser earlier so I didn't have time. We're still not sure where we're going for this meal tonight, so I'm not sure whether it'll be a filling and healthy day or a pp day :rolleyes:

I'm having ham and salad wraps for lunch today though so even if it ends up as a pp day it won't be too bad.

Lisa - I joined online, I don't think I'd have been able to get my head around it if I hadn't! Xx

Kathryn - marking starts today! ;) xx

Oh no what you like lol !!!

Ahhhh that's good hope you enjoy your meal out tonight x

Friday 30th May (PP day)

I know I've defected to WW, but I'm still going to record my food here :)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None as I was at the hairdresser

Lunch:

2 WW tortilla wraps - 6pp
30g wafer thin ham - 1pp
Asda bistro salad
Cucumber
1 tbsp extra light salad cream - 1pp

200g watermelon
Grapes

Supper:

Chicken cooked on hot rocks - 8pp
Crushed roasted new potatoes - 7pp
Salad
2tsp garlic butter - 2pp
Garlic mayo - 2pp

Snacks and drinks:

2 sour (supposedly super sweet!) nectarines
WW mini choc chip cookies - 2pp

Today's pro points : 29/36

Weekly points used: 0

Weekly points remaining: 49/49

Last edited:
Here to subscribe (and check up on you!) x Hope u have a lovely time tonight! X

I'm baaaaack! Had a lovely meal, and managed to find something reasonably on plan!

I had chicken breast cooked on sizzling dragon lava rocks, with crushed roasted new potatoes, a big side salad and some garlic butter and garlic mayo on the side. It was nommy!

I decided to have a pp day instead of a filling and healthy day to save weekly points. I'm still under points for the day, so I might have have a little WW cake as I resisted the temptation of dessert and alcohol :D

Go me...one good day under my belt! :D xx

Crikey I would be hungry too hun !!
How does it work then you don't get daily points anymore??

When i didn't a couple off years ago I got 18 points a day and so many a week but fruit & veg you were allowed as much as you liked x

You can still do daily/weekly points hun. They have this new plan though which means that a lot of the SW-type staples are free, but then you can also have the 49 weekly points to spend as you want :) xx

Back