Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Morning missus

How's the toe 2day? U?

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mrs S.

How do you get My Diary to say My Diary instead of the link?

Ta x

Hey Sian :) How has your Thursday been? X

Mrs S. How do you get My Diary to say My Diary instead of the link? Ta x

Hi alycyn!

I did it ages ago so can't really remember lol!

It's a hyperlink. Try editing your sig, typing my diary, and maybe right clicking? I think you'll have needed to copy the link to your diary first?

If not try the tech forum! Sorry I wasn't much help!! Xx

Hi alycyn! I did it ages ago so can't really remember lol! It's a hyperlink. Try editing your sig, typing my diary, and maybe right clicking? I think you'll have needed to copy the link to your diary first? If not try the tech forum! Sorry I wasn't much help!! Xx

Hi Sian btw! xx

Evening ladies! The app's being crap again today...getting very frustrated with it! Another good day on WW...excited for weigh on tomorrow! I hope I've lost something :)

Just had BBQ sweet potato chip butties on warbie thins with some low low cheese spread. They were lush! Felt so naughty :) xx

Evening ladies! The app's being crap again today...getting very frustrated with it! Another good day on WW...excited for weigh on tomorrow! I hope I've lost something :) Just had BBQ sweet potato chip butties on warbie thins with some low low cheese spread. They were lush! Felt so naughty :) xx

Onwards and Downwards to tomorrow! Tis the night before WI! Glad u enjoyed your Butties! X

Evening ladies! The app's being crap again today...getting very frustrated with it! Another good day on WW...excited for weigh on tomorrow! I hope I've lost something :)

Just had BBQ sweet potato chip butties on warbie thins with some low low cheese spread. They were lush! Felt so naughty :) xx

Nom that sounds amazeballs !!!!

The thins sound fine.

How's ur day bn? Quick day 4 me & off 2moro.

Think I will have early WI 2moro morn instead sat, OH home from offshore so out 4 lunch/dinner :)

The fone app is playing up something terrible at the moment - v annoying!!

Njoy rest nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all! Just a quick post as I'm running a bit late, oops! 2.5lb off for me this week...I'm a bit disappointed with that as it was showing more of a loss earlier in the week, but I guess I know that I don't lose weight quickly. If I can average 2lb a week I'll have lost 1 stone by the holidays which would be great!

I'll catch up with all the diaries later...hope you all have a fab day! Xx

Morning all! Just a quick post as I'm running a bit late, oops! 2.5lb off for me this week...I'm a bit disappointed with that as it was showing more of a loss earlier in the week, but I guess I know that I don't lose weight quickly. If I can average 2lb a week I'll have lost 1 stone by the holidays which would be great!

I'll catch up with all the diaries later...hope you all have a fab day! Xx

Sian! 2.5lbs is FAB, u should be very proud of yourself! And that's why sneaky mid week WIs are never a good idea,tut tut! X

Back