Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Sian! 2.5lbs is FAB, u should be very proud of yourself! And that's why sneaky mid week WIs are never a good idea,tut tut! X

Thanks hun! I know I shouldn't scale hop but a sneaky peek never hurt anyone! ;) xx

Well done on your loss! Thats fab! How long have you been doing ww now? x

Thanks hun! I've been doing WW for a week with a mix of pp days and filling and healthy, although mostly pp days. How are you getting on? Xx

Well done ..keep up the good work ;)

Thank you hun! I'll try to! :D xx

Yayyyy! Fantastic loss Sian, well done :) Hope you have a good Friday xx

Thanks hun! It's nice to see a loss on the scales for once. Hope you have a lovely Friday too :) xx

This is exactly what I was going to say!

2.5lb is brill! Especially if you've enjoyed it! xx

Thanks hun! I have enjoyed it, and haven't felt deprived at all. It's nice sometimes not having to stress about the 1/3 super free, although I do try to have lots of sf through the day to bulk out my food xx

Friday 6th June (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
Grapes
Pineapple

Lunch:

Chicken noodle soup - 13pp
Orange
Apple

Supper:

Jersey royal potatoes - 5pp
Roast chicken without skin - 8pp
Pickled onions
Cherry tomatoes
Corn on the cob (2 small cobs) - 4pp
2 tsp butter - 2pp

Snacks and drinks:

Today's pro points : 32/36

Weekly points used: 0

Weekly points remaining: 49/49

Last edited:
Well done hun! 2.5lbs is a great loss :) xxx

Well done. Thats gr8 loss, jst look at my signature & u have lost 2.5 of that!!

Hows ur day bn? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Friday 6th May (PP day) The food plan so far... Breakfast: Banana Grapes Pineapple Lunch: Chicken noodle soup - 13pp Orange Apple Supper: Jersey royal potatoes - 5pp Roast chicken without skin - 8pp Pickled onions Cherry tomatoes Corn on the cob (2 small cobs) - 4pp 2 tsp butter - 2pp Snacks and drinks: Today's pro points : 32/36 Weekly points used: 0 Weekly points remaining: 49/49

Menu looks good! I loveeeeeee corn on the cob, must buy some when I visit Iceland next time. X

Evening

Hope the course went well.

Wots the plans 4 rest wknd?

Weather not so gd now so indoor BBQ 4 us :)

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening all!

Busy busy day! The course went well...I really enjoyed using my brain for something other than school work. I'm off out tonight for a few drinks with the girls...I'll have to try not to go mental, haha!

I'll post my food diary in a minute :) I hope everyone's had a fab day xx

Saturday 7th May (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
Tesco healthy living chocolate and caramel cereal bar - 2pp

Lunch:

Moroccan couscous - 7pp?
Lemon and tarragon marinaded chicken breast - 7pp?
Large side salad

Supper:

WW macaroni cheese - 9pp
Mahoosive salad
Pickled onions
Beetroot
2 tbsp tesco light choices salad cream - 1pp

Snacks and drinks:

Tinned pears and sugar-free jelly
Alcohol - 34pp

Today's pro points : 36/36

Weekly points used: 24

Weekly points remaining: 25/49

Last edited:
Saturday 7th May (PP day) The food plan so far... Breakfast: Banana Tesco healthy living chocolate and caramel cereal bar - 2pp Lunch: Moroccan couscous - 7pp? Lemon and tarragon marinaded chicken breast - 7pp? Large side salad Supper: WW macaroni cheese - 9pp Mahoosive salad Pickled onions Beetroot 2 tbsp tesco light choices salad cream - 1pp Snacks and drinks: Tinned pears and sugar-free jelly Today's pro points : 26/36 Weekly points used: 0 Weekly points remaining: 49/49
Food Diary is looking fab! Did u take your lunch in or was it provided for you? Glad u enjoyed your welsh course. Hope u enjoy your night out with the girls, not too many cheeky vimtos now ;-) x

Back