Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Omg that dinner looks lush! Whats the recipe and synnage for the chorizo thing lol

And if you have used your weeklies for maltesers theres no need to drop dailies so glad to see you aren't lol x

Hiya hun! I'm so sorry, I missed this in the flurry of posts.

Its just an omelette made with (per portion):

Boiled potatoes, sliced and fried (100g - 2pp)
50g chorizo sliced - 4pp
Red onion sliced and softened (1 in the whole omelette)
Red pepper (1 pepper in the whole omelette)
2 eggs - 4pp
Salt, pepper and smoked paprika

So 10pp for the omelette per portion. I made a 3 portion omelette so I'll have it for lunch tomorrow and tea on Thursday :) xx

Hiya hun! I'm so sorry, I missed this in the flurry of posts.

Its just an omelette made with (per portion):

Boiled potatoes, sliced and fried (100g - 2pp)
50g chorizo sliced - 4pp
Red onion sliced and softened (1 in the whole omelette)
Red pepper (1 pepper in the whole omelette)
2 eggs - 4pp
Salt, pepper and smoked paprika

So 10pp for the omelette per portion. I made a 3 portion omelette so I'll have it for lunch tomorrow and tea on Thursday :) xx

Thought you might have, it looked delicious! Will have to make note of this recipe! I lurveeee chorizo x

Thought you might have, it looked delicious! Will have to make note of this recipe! I lurveeee chorizo x

Haha! It's probably a bit obvious from the shape of the wedge isn't it. I'm a dope! :rolleyes: xx

Ouch! Do you have any aftersun to put on it??
My day has been good thanks, been on plan again and feeling good :)

Glad you've had a good day hun, you're doing so well with being on plan. I really admire how disciplined you are hun :)

I have put some after sun on, but I'm wondering whether it's making the stinging worse. I'm not good with perfumed things. I think I'll have a cool shower later and just.put on some of my Simple light moisturiser. I know that's ok with my skin xx

Evening

Not gd with the sunburn. Wish I could get outside but I work in an industrial estate, not much 2 do plus I only get half hr 4 lunch. Building has not grassy area, it all yard & car park!!

Can't remember where I posted but hot water is meant 2b good & take the sting out. Turn up as high as can take in shower. I've nvr managed it. Fancy bein a guinea pig?!

Ur treat sounded fine but I'm not a lover of bread & butter pudding - struggle wi the raisins although I am trying 2 eat them!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you've had a good day hun, you're doing so well with being on plan. I really admire how disciplined you are hun :)

I have put some after sun on, but I'm wondering whether it's making the stinging worse. I'm not good with perfumed things. I think I'll have a cool shower later and just.put on some of my Simple light moisturiser. I know that's ok with my skin xx

Just don't do what I did..... Bought some aftersun, smothered myself in it before bed, woke up the next morning with orange hands!! It was one with a touch of fake tan in! :eek::D

I'm not always on plan :rolleyes: but what a lovely thing to say :) thank you xx

OMG at your Sunburn Sian! That looks soooooooo sore , how are u feeling today with it?

Did u buy the B&B Pud in the Chilled Section? It sounds so yummy!

Marking sounds like it sucks! Do you have to do it every night? X

Morning Sian OUCHY!! u must be in so much pain with that sunburn.

I'm also loving the sound of that B AND B pudding one of my favs xx

If you rub a slice of tomato over the sunburn that can help.....old thing my dad told me, I've done it loads when I've had prickly heat ;) xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back