Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

I might try pointing a homemade bread and butter pudding. Just a small individual one. It can't be that bad surely! Xx

I reckon it wouldn't be bad, I remember pointing my very buttery very icing cupcakes and they were only 10pp, I was very surprised! X

Thursday 19th June (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Grapes
Banana
Apple

Lunch:

2 Warburtons thins - 6pp
2 tsp low fat spread - 2pp
60g wafer thin ham - 2pp
Salad leaves
Smoked beetroot

Cucumber sticks and cherry tomatoes with a 35g tub philli extra light - 1pp

2 bite size pieces of extra mature Cathedral City - 3pp

Graze Boston baguettes - 2pp

Supper:

WW bolognese al forno - 9pp
Salad
2 heaped tbsp Tesco light choices cheese coleslaw - 4pp

Snacks and drinks:

Today's pro points : 29/36

Weekly points used: 0

Weekly points remaining: 0/49

I am so glad I don't watch soaps, can't b bothered wi them, only time I c them is at Scott's grans, catch up on wks worth in 1 nite!!!

Glad arm is feeling slightly btr!! Njoy rest chill nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am so glad I don't watch soaps, can't b bothered wi them, only time I c them is at Scott's grans, catch up on wks worth in 1 nite!!!

Glad arm is feeling slightly btr!! Njoy rest chill nite x

Thanks hun, I will do. I think I may head to bed soon, I'm starting to nod off! :eek: xx

Thursday 19th June (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Grapes
Banana
Apple

Lunch:

2 Warburtons thins - 6pp
2 tsp low fat spread - 2pp
60g wafer thin ham - 2pp
Salad leaves
Smoked beetroot

Cucumber sticks and cherry tomatoes with a 35g tub philli extra light - 1pp

2 bite size pieces of extra mature Cathedral City - 3pp

Graze Boston baguettes - 2pp

Supper:

WW bolognese al forno - 9pp
Salad
2 heaped tbsp Tesco light choices cheese coleslaw - 4pp

Snacks and drinks:

Today's pro points : 29/36

Weekly points used: 0

Weekly points remaining: 0/49

Loving the sound off tea nothing nicer than coleslaw with pasta !!! Nom !!!

Thursday 19th June (PP day) The food plan so far... Breakfast: Grapes Banana Apple Lunch: 2 Warburtons thins - 6pp 2 tsp low fat spread - 2pp 60g wafer thin ham - 2pp Salad leaves Smoked beetroot Cucumber sticks and cherry tomatoes with a 35g tub philli extra light - 1pp 2 bite size pieces of extra mature Cathedral City - 3pp Graze Boston baguettes - 2pp Supper: WW bolognese al forno - 9pp Salad 2 heaped tbsp Tesco light choices cheese coleslaw - 4pp Snacks and drinks: Today's pro points : 29/36 Weekly points used: 0 Weekly points remaining: 0/49

Love CC EM, one of my all time favourite cheese, so tasty! I hope u slept well. X

Afternoon all! What a busy day! I only managed to eat half my lunch so I'll have the rest of that tonight rather than the pasta. I'll probably have some of the tesco finest Moroccan couscous with it instead and salad maybe.

Hope you've all had a lovely day! Xx

Afternoon all! What a busy day! I only managed to eat half my lunch so I'll have the rest of that tonight rather than the pasta. I'll probably have some of the tesco finest Moroccan couscous with it instead and salad maybe. Hope you've all had a lovely day! Xx

Only half your lunch Sian?!? You're slipping! It sounds good to use it up for dinner with some extras tho, I hate wasting food! X

Good Morning Sian :) I hope you're doing ok and that sunburn isn't giving you too much problem. X

Morning all. Well I'm reporting in with a 1lb loss. I know any loss is good but I'm a bit disappointed with that as I've been good all week apart from the maltesers, which I counted anyway :( xx

Sian! You were so positive when I lost 1lb last Friday, so I'm here to be positive for you! 1lb is FAB, you're heading in the right direction and a loss is certainly better than a gain or STS. Onwards and downwards to next Friday, Friday WI Crew rocks! X

Congrats on the loss (check my signature - that's a 1lb of fat!!). I'm looking at a gain but that's wit I fern4 getin the muchness & eatin crap 4 2 days!!

How's the burn? U peeling or has the moisturiser helped that?

Have a gd day x

Morning Sian I'm sorry that you are disappointed with your loss it can be so disheartening but remember it's better off than on n as you see 1lb of fat is a lot x

Yaaaay! Well done on the loss chick :) you're on the loser cruiser to loss-ville.

That makes me sound like a game show host! Xx

Back