Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

I understand that hun. Sometimes life just gets in the way of cooking absolutely everything from scratch. I'm going to try to use more of my points this week on proper food rather than treats to see if that will help to stop me eating so much sugary stuff :) xx

I understand that hun. Sometimes life just gets in the way of cooking absolutely everything from scratch. I'm going to try to use more of my points this week on proper food rather than treats to see if that will help to stop me eating so much sugary stuff :) xx

I'm sure you'll do fab. I'm still trying to get my fruit and veg in too. I'm only just beginning so I'm sure I'll learn. Fingers crossed I have a good week xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sure you'll do fab. I'm still trying to get my fruit and veg in too. I'm only just beginning so I'm sure I'll learn. Fingers crossed I have a good week xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun. Serena is so knowledgeable about WW...she's definitely a massive help with following this plan xx

Right then ladies...the time has come for me to head off to Bedfordshire. I'm taking a mug of my new favourite hot drink with me, the Twinings intensely buttermint...it's fab! It tastes exactly like the buttermint sweets :)

Hope you all have sweet dreams xxx

Did someone mention my name ;-) I just love to help others, can't help it! I missed my vocation at being a leader or a mentor I think!

Your Tea sounds yummy, is that one of the Twinings ones which comes in box? X

Morning honey!

How you doing? 1lb is a nice steady loss, you are doing so well and I think the main thing to remember is you are enjoying the plan again, eating nice food you enjoy too :)
1lb a week by christmas is about 24lbs- nearly 2 stone :)

What have you got planned for the weekend? We are getting our eyes tested today, then friends over for dinner tomorrow. Other than that a few odd jobs around the house and some relaxing. xxx

Saturday 21st June (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None

Lunch:

2 fish finger sandwiches
- 2 warbie thins: 6pp
- 4 asda sp fish fingers: 5pp
- 2 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup: 1pp

Supper:

Pork and smoked paprika ragu
- 100g extra lean pork mince: 4pp
- Tinned tomatoes
- Baby plum tomatoes
- Garlic
- Mushrooms
- Onions
- Salt, pepper and smoked paprika
- Sweetener

105g penne pasta - 10pp
Cauliflower and broccoli

Snacks and drinks:

Alcohol - 30pp
Walkers pops - 2pp

Today's pro points : 36/36

Weekly points used: 22

Weekly points remaining: 27/49

Last edited:
They were lush! I haven't had one since my uni days I don't think! :D

Today has mostly been spent marking to be honest, so not the most interesting of days. I'll be out with the girlies later though so things will get better! Hope you're having a fab weekend hun :) xx

Boo to marking, I used to hate doing it when I was at uni and I didn't even have the whole days worth of books lol. Will you be drinking tonight on your girly night out tonight? Xx

They were lush! I haven't had one since my uni days I don't think! :D

Today has mostly been spent marking to be honest, so not the most interesting of days. I'll be out with the girlies later though so things will get better! Hope you're having a fab weekend hun :) xx

Ooh night out sounds good!

I'm good thanks, on way back from London and looking forward to chilling tonight xx

Boo to marking, I used to hate doing it when I was at uni and I didn't even have the whole days worth of books lol. Will you be drinking tonight on your girly night out tonight? Xx

This is probably going to sound bad, but I always drink on a Saturday night (unless I'm really poorly!). Not that I'm an alkie or anything, lol! :eek: xx

Ooh night out sounds good!

I'm good thanks, on way back from London and looking forward to chilling tonight xx

Glad to hear you've had a good day hun :) I saw a pic of your lunch, it looked lovely xx

Back