Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Hiya hun! How are you? It's lovely to be on holiday :) I just wish I could catch up more with what everyone's up to on here, but I don't want to risk making my eye worse. I'm fed up of it being blurry now :( xx

Hi Hun I'm good thanks getting back on plan now got too see the scales going down instead off up !!!

Evening

Congrats on the amazing loss. I can never get gd losses like that!! Mite go back 2 basics & simple start 4 a wk when OH away offshore!

Have u had problems wi ur eye b4? Hope u get it sorted. It's my fear I get problems with eyes as I am almost blind in 1!!

Fd looks gd as always, gd variety.

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sunday 27th July (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Warbie thins - 6pp
Wafer thin ham - 2pp
Extra light philli tub - 1pp
Tomato
Frazzles - 3pp
Bachelors cup a soup - 3pp

Supper:

Hunters chicken - 7pp
New potatoes - 5pp
Mushrooms - 2pp for butter
Green beans
Half fat cheddar - 1pp

Snacks and drinks:

Aldi chocolate chip brioche with WW chocolate hazelnut spread - 5pp
Shape delights chocolate hazelnut dessert - 3pp

Today's pro points : 36/36

Weekly points used: 2

Weekly points remaining: 17/49

Last edited:
Afternoon lovely ladies! Just a quick post as I'm trying to stay away from my computer and phone as my left eye is really quite blurry, and I don't know whether it's eye strain, conjunctivitis or something wrong with my eye. I've got an appointment with an optician on Monday so hopefully I'll find out a bit more then. When I went to A&E the other week with headaches and a blurry eye they did check it, but I don't have much faith in junior doctors for checking eyes!

Anyway, other than that, reporting in with a 3.5lb loss this week, woop woop! :D:D

Hope you're all well xxx

Well done on the brilliant loss chick!!

Sorry to hear about your eye, hopefully its nothing serious please take care and let us know how u get on x

Good morning

Hope u get somewhere with appt 2day x

Hey lovely ladies! How are you all? Well after my eye appointment today I'm pleased to report that the optician couldn't see anything sinister wrong with my eye, phew! She said there's some inflammation under my eyelids and they've got a slightly bumpy appearance, which she's pretty much certain is due to hayfever! I've never had hay fever in my life, so it's a new thing for me! She suffers from the same problem herself sometimes so she told me to try some antihistamine eye drops for a while, but if there's no improvement to go back. Funnily enough, it's not too bad today...maybe the rain has lowered the pollen count. I've also bought myself a new second pair of glasses, yay!

I celebrated with a hot baguette from Toby carvery and treacle sponge and custard...not so yay! Never mind, I'm going to be good for the rest of the week so I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I'm going to have some cereal for tea so nothing extravagant!

Hope you're all well and now that I'm not likely to go blind I'll catch up with all the diaries asap :D

Xxx

Phew glad to hear that about your eye. Heard of lots of people newly suffering with hayfever. It's crazy really that in this day and age people are suffering with it still!

Hope it beggars off soon xx

Evening

Glad appt turned out 2b something as treatable as hay fever. I suffered 4 yrs but seem 2b ok the now!! Cucumber slices will help 2.

Ur baguette sounds lovely.

X

Evening Hun

How's ur day bn? U feel ur eye getin any btr?

How's ur food bn 2day?

X

Evening! Hmmm, well today's food has been more than a bit off plan due to family being here for most of the day. Think homemade cheese, courgette and bacon muffins and homemade banana muffins, oops!

My eye's been sore today, although the optician did say it may take a couple of days for the drops to kick in. They've been all gritty and watery, and a bit blurry, so I've been a bit fed up with them xx

Friday 1st August (PP day)

Evening all. Well it's Friday again, so I weighed in this morning. 2.5lb on :( It's my fault though, and I enjoyed the meals out etc so I can't complain. Onwards and downwards!

My eyes are still bad...the drops my optician recommended made my eyes worse, so sore and red. It's really been getting me down this week so I went to the doctor this morning, and she thinks that I might have a sensitivity to the preservatives they use in the eye drops. She's prescribed me a week's worth of preservative-free drops, so fingers crossed these work.

I went to pick upy new glasses today, and despite the fact they're exactly the same style and prescription as the ones I had in February, they don't feel quite right...the right eye seems slightly blurry. I'm thinking they might sit differently on my face, so I'll try them out over the weekend and if they're still not right I'll take them back to see if they can adjust them. I just want my eyes sorted now!

Sorry for moaning...all I seem to be doing at the moment is moaning!

I hope you're all well! Xxx

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Warbie thins - 6pp
Wafer thin ham - 2pp
Piccalilli - 2pp
Frazzles - 3pp

Supper:

Pork chops with sticky Chinese BBQ glaze - 14pp
New potatoes - 5pp