Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Evening

How r u feeling 2day? Glasses settled any?

I've got an eye infection of some kind, was irritated yest & woke this morn & eyelid all swollen. No1 can look at it till Monday, hoping it disappears as quick as it came, can only c out 1 eye & it's the infected 1 :-(

Hope ur having a gd day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Sian

Ur MIA, hope all ok & u r jst enjoying the holidays

X

Hey ladies. I'm ok, just fed up with my eyes. They really are getting me down at the moment. It makes me not want to do anything. Back to the optician for another appointment on Tuesday.

Had a good week this last week...lost 4lb! Aiming for an ok-ish week this week, although I'm off to Wagamama on Wednesday before going to see West Side Story. Excited!

Hope you're all well...once my eyes feel better I'll try to catch up with the diaries xxx

Take care...do a+e have an emergency eye centre you could go to? I'd be off to the dr instead of the optician x

I've been to a doctor too hun, they didn't seem to know what the problem was. I'm seeing both again on Tuesday. I don't really want to go to A&E as it's not an emergency, it's just annoying xx

Morning

How did u get in with appts? Found a cause yet?

Hope u r well apart from the eye probs.

X

Hi Sian, sorry to see you're having trouble with your eyes - just what you need when you should be enjoying your summer hols! Hope you got some answers yesterday x

Evening missus

Hope u r doin well & there is nothing serious wrong wi ur eyes & some minimin free time has helped :)

X

*slinks back in and waves hello*

How are you all? Forgive me for I have sinned...and sinned, and sinned! :eek:

I'm sorry I haven't been around at all for the last month. I'm planning to try and pop in far more often from now on.

As of this coming Friday I've decided to start back with Slimming World. While Weight watchers was appealing due to the flexibility, with work being as busy as it is at the moment I don't have time for calculating the points in everything.

I'm currently heavier than I've been at any point in the last 4 years. So depressing. I HAVE to shift some of this weight as it's getting me down.

Randomly, my eye problems seem to have cleared up this past week or so...very strange! I still have no idea what caused it, but fingers crossed it doesn't come back.

I hope some of you are still reading, and I'll be catching up with you all soon xxx

Thanks lovelies!

Team SW rocks! :D I'm of the opinion that it's worked before so it can definitely work again!

I hope you're both doing well...I'll be popping into your diaries to catch up once I've donethis mahoosive pile of marking, bleurgh! Xxx

Back