Sian's Diary...

Morning!!! :)
I made the mistake of stepping on those bloody scales today and there half a pound up, never mind, im using the excuse that ive got different trousers on today and they must be heavier!! :p

Had my chilli soup lastnight, literally had to put it in a glass and down it, i was heaving and had wattery eyes all the way through! Its funny how peoples tastebuds differ. So ive got one more chilli soup left so ive decided to have it tonight just so that there all gone and i can enjoy everything ive got left then!!

Does anybody else suffer with like a stabbing pain going down their groin?? Ive been having it terrible lately and i dont know why, ive booked an appointment with the doctors this morning at 10.30, just to see if its anyting i should be worried about. Its really painful and getting more consistent!

Anyway..DAY 11
B: Choc mint shake
L: Cranberry bar
S: Chilli soup (Last one....yeeeey!! :D)

Hope everyone has another 100% day :)

Thanks chick,
To be honest i know it sounds weird but i think i need the odd blip just to keep me going!! This way i dont feel completely deprived, and eventhough my weigh is coming off slower than others im in no rush to lose it so aslong as it comes off im quite happy!
How are you getting on?
x

I am getting on really well thank you. I have lost 2 stone 1 and a half lbs in 5 weeks.
I have quite a bit to lose so the weight loss spurs me on xx

I am getting on really well thank you. I have lost 2 stone 1 and a half lbs in 5 weeks.
I have quite a bit to lose so the weight loss spurs me on xx

WOW that is amazing!! If you keep going as you are you will fly through this :D how much have you got left until your goal!!
Well done girly!! :)

WOW that is amazing!! If you keep going as you are you will fly through this :D how much have you got left until your goal!!
Well done girly!! :)

Thank you :)
I have got about another 8 stone to lose :-(
I really just need to get the weight off for good this time and feel really motivated to do it. :))

Thank you :)
I have got about another 8 stone to lose :-(
I really just need to get the weight off for good this time and feel really motivated to do it. :))

Good for you, because you CAN do it, and you will feel so much better for it!
I predict that by November you will be at your goal if not before and you will be wearing little black dresses out at christmas time :D x

Good for you, because you CAN do it, and you will feel so much better for it!
I predict that by November you will be at your goal if not before and you will be wearing little black dresses out at christmas time :D x

Awwww thank you. I'm counting down the weeks already lol xx

So i went to the doctors this morning and finally got to see him AN HOUR AND A HALF after my appointment was ment to be.. i wasnt pleased as i told work that i wouldn't be long!
Anyway it turns out that i have a water infection which explains the excruciating pains in my groin (he asked me if my water flow was regular, i said regular? its constant, im like a waterfall :p)but he also told me that he thought i should take a pregnancy test? Hmm thats a little worrying!! Ill do one tomorrow just to make sure but im 100% that im not!!

Anyway is it ok to be on antibiotics on this diet??

Obviously i had to do a urine sample (sorry TMI) and literally the second he stuck the little tester thingy in it he said to me 'are you not eating?' I thought that was amazing that he could get that so quickly from my wee! Anyway little things please little minds hey?!

Hows everyone getting on?

Awww babes hope ur ok xxx
If doc realised u weren't eating surely he wouldn't have given u the antibiotics xxx have a google xx

What did he say about u doing Cambridge x

Awww babes hope ur ok xxx
If doc realised u weren't eating surely he wouldn't have given u the antibiotics xxx have a google xx

What did he say about u doing Cambridge x

Yer ill have to have a google of it hun! To be honest i had supper lastnight, fish and some salad because i feel more comfortable having something to eat while im on the tablets!

He didnt say anything, he said 'do you not eat?' because he could see that i have alot of ketones in my urin and i just said 'not much' and that was that.
I did a pregnancy test this morning and im not Pregnant so thats a weight off my mind :)

loooooooooooool cor I bet hun xxxx

Im starting tomorrow for two weeks before hol so we can spur each other on yeah xx

Morning :)
Day 12 today.
Ill be honest, because im on antibiotics i feel better eating some food just to be safe, my mother really doesnt want me on the shakes now while im on the tablets so im going to try and just eat healthy for a few days. Its only until Monday and then there finished so i can go back to shakes on Tuesday ready for Wednesdays WI. I usually eat chicken and salad and stuff on weekends anyway so it shouldnt be much difference. And ill be happy with a STS this week seeing as i would have been eating for most of it!! Wish me luck to not go overboard!!

Its St davids day here in Wales today so i have welshcakes on my desk for all of the customers...They smell so niiiceee!! I WILL not have any tho.

Have a nice day x

loooooooooooool cor I bet hun xxxx

Im starting tomorrow for two weeks before hol so we can spur each other on yeah xx

Yes definitely, i dont come on here on weekends so next time i speak to you you will have finished day 2 and you will be flying through to day 3!! You can do it, its only 2 weeks and you will look FAB on holiday!! :) x

Thank you babes even if I loose like 7 lbx i will be happy xxxx then when I get back reassess xxx

Thank you babes even if I loose like 7 lbx i will be happy xxxx then when I get back reassess xxx

How are you getting on chick?? x

Monday morning again...Where do the weekends go??
Basically this weekend i proved that i cant be good!! I didnt go crazy but im definitely out of ketosis and i didnt eat 100% healthy all weekend! Anyway never mind back on it today as its the last day of my antibiotics so ill start again but ive only got 4 days 100% before my 3 day bender weekend!! Im really going to try not to go nuts at the weekend but i am going to enjoy myself.

So yesterday because id eaten some chocolate after lunch i felt really sick and bloated i decided it was the perfect day to start couch to 5k (i seem to say ill start it on a monday, and that monday hasnt come for about 4 weeks now). It went ok... the first half i could keep up with the running but by half way through i was out of breath, my chest was hurting i had a stitch on both sides so i power walked the rest...hey its a start. Its all to do with my fitness because its not that my legs were hurting i was just sooo out of breath. Im going from literally no excercise at all though so i suppose it will take time!! I also decided that i always say im going to go for a run in the nights after work now that the nights are lighter but i always get home and i end up being really cold so i just have a bath and go to bed haha so im going to get up an hour early every other morning and try and do it before work, this way its don and out of the way and i can go home after work and relax :)

Todays delicious menu...
B : Banana shake
L : Cranberry bar
S : Chilli soup

Hope everyone had a good weekend and ready for another 100% week :)

Oh hunny,,, its alright,, i was bad too :( but 100% now as its monday and its not worth cheating. Youll get used to the running dont worry,,,i tried and failed it a few times but then i got the hang of it. havent done it in a while but looking forward to picking it back up again sooon...

have a good week! x

Hey honey bun well done firstly on the running once you get into it it gets easier just dont push too hard so it puts you off. also You didnt go crazy on the food so dont worry just get back on it xxx

Im on day three and so far so good!!!!

Porridge, shake and another shake for me xxxx

Oh hunny,,, its alright,, i was bad too :( but 100% now as its monday and its not worth cheating. Youll get used to the running dont worry,,,i tried and failed it a few times but then i got the hang of it. havent done it in a while but looking forward to picking it back up again sooon...

have a good week! x

Yep, monday morning, feeling fresh so back on it 100%. Ive only got 4 days until my next naughty few days so atleast ive got that to look forward to, so should be able to stick at it for 4 days, thats nothing! Hope you have a good week too, your doing fab!! x

Hey honey bun well done firstly on the running once you get into it it gets easier just dont push too hard so it puts you off. also You didnt go crazy on the food so dont worry just get back on it xxx

Im on day three and so far so good!!!!

Porridge, shake and another shake for me xxxx

Aww well done chick, your doing brill, the worst is nearly over for you :)
You can do this for 2 weeks and you will be looking fab on your holidays :) x

fingers crossed ay xxx

Back