Sian's Diary...

Mmm sounds nice but mousse isn't my cup of tea really. Aww thats a crappy shift on a friday, what do you do? Atleast you can enjoy Sat and Sun :) Yep im downing the water and im feeling fuller by the minute, ill have my bar around half 1 anyway. Yep really hoping for 3and a half lbs this week so ill be 11.8, i really cant remember the last time i was that weight. its going down slowly and im loving that feeling :) I dont know how you can go that long without weighing, id never be abe to stick to it!! Fair play to you :) Itll fly by now!! x

I'm a care worker in a residential care home taking care of elderly residents, so it's shift work I do. My shifts are quite good though only work 2 Saturday mornings a month. Yourself? Same here sipping water to keep me going, will get a tea break at 4pm and will have my soup then. Have you tried green tea yet? I'm loving it the more and more each day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a care worker in a residential care home taking care of elderly residents, so it's shift work I do. My shifts are quite good though only work 2 Saturday mornings a month. Yourself? Same here sipping water to keep me going, will get a tea break at 4pm and will have my soup then. Have you tried green tea yet? I'm loving it the more and more each day x

Ahh lovely, both my mum and my sister are home carers and they love it, i think i might go into it in a year or two!! At the moment im a receptionist at a Peugeot showroom/workshop, i worked in a nursery straight from school for 4 years so needed a change, so ive been here almost a year now, quite enjoying it! 8-530 monday to friday so cant complain :) Had y bar for lunch and im feeling ok now, a little bit shakey but this cold weather isnt helping, ive got a heater on flat out under my desk so my legs are boiling and my upper half is freezing haha!! No i havent tried green tea yet, is it nice then? xx

Hi Hun thanks for your post on my diary and your lovely words x I am going to pop back to see how you are getting on so be good you can do this! Moving my diary to the silver daries section so pop by and see me x x x

Ahh lovely, both my mum and my sister are home carers and they love it, i think i might go into it in a year or two!! At the moment im a receptionist at a Peugeot showroom/workshop, i worked in a nursery straight from school for 4 years so needed a change, so ive been here almost a year now, quite enjoying it! 8-530 monday to friday so cant complain :) Had y bar for lunch and im feeling ok now, a little bit shakey but this cold weather isnt helping, ive got a heater on flat out under my desk so my legs are boiling and my upper half is freezing haha!! No i havent tried green tea yet, is it nice then? xx

I always feel cold at the moment, having so many hot baths to heat myself up. Yeah it's nice especially as you don't need milk In it :) xx

Hope everything is going well for you so far Sian? :) xxxx

Hi Hun thanks for your post on my diary and your lovely words x I am going to pop back to see how you are getting on so be good you can do this! Moving my diary to the silver daries section so pop by and see me x x x

Ok lovely, Good luck with your maintaining, i know you can do it!! x

I always feel cold at the moment, having so many hot baths to heat myself up. Yeah it's nice especially as you don't need milk In it :) xx

Yes baths are the way forward!! Im debating going for a run tonight, may be a different story when i get home and im freezing, probably end up just having a relaxing bath lol x

Hope everything is going well for you so far Sian? :) xxxx

Yes thankyou Kirst, Feeling good but made the mistake of weighing this morning and only a pound loss so far, hopefully itll be another one by WI on Wed! How are you getting on? xx

Monday morning again...How fast are the weeks flying by? Crazy!
So...i suck to the diet on the weekend but i did eat a crazy amount of chicken haha I knew that i was eating way too much because i was basically snacking on it ALL weekend but i thought 'hey what harm can it do, its chicken?!' so i carried on!
I made the mistake of weighing this morning and ive only lost a pound since last Wed so far, which is gutting but hopefully itll be atleast 2lbs by my official WI on Wednesday!! Never mind. its the week again now and not an ounce of food will pass my lips until atleast Saturday. By doing it 100% in the week and having ss+ food on weekends i SHOULD still lose my desired 2lbs a week!! :D Still feeling positive anyway!

So..DAY 8

B: choc mint shake
L: Lemon bar
D: Chilli soup (Bleugh!! Cant wait to get rid of them :p)

Hope everyone had a good weekend :) x

Monday morning again...How fast are the weeks flying by? Crazy!
So...i suck to the diet on the weekend but i did eat a crazy amount of chicken haha I knew that i was eating way too much because i was basically snacking on it ALL weekend but i thought 'hey what harm can it do, its chicken?!' so i carried on!
I made the mistake of weighing this morning and ive only lost a pound since last Wed so far, which is gutting but hopefully itll be atleast 2lbs by my official WI on Wednesday!! Never mind. its the week again now and not an ounce of food will pass my lips until atleast Saturday. By doing it 100% in the week and having ss+ food on weekends i SHOULD still lose my desired 2lbs a week!! :D Still feeling positive anyway!

So..DAY 8

B: choc mint shake
L: Lemon bar
D: Chilli soup (Bleugh!! Cant wait to get rid of them :p)

Hope everyone had a good weekend :) x

Good morning Sian. I had more food on the w/e too, but nothing to get me out of ketosis. Good you are positive and strong. My wi is tomorrow at lunch time and I can't wait.

Good morning Sian. I had more food on the w/e too, but nothing to get me out of ketosis. Good you are positive and strong. My wi is tomorrow at lunch time and I can't wait.

Ohh thats still good then that your still in ketosis, i havent got into ketosis yet, no bad breath or anything!! I think im one of these people that take aaagggeeesss to get into it, i dont mind anyway because im managing to stick to it without being in ketosis but i think it makes you lose weight quicker when your in ketosis?? That doesnt bother me because im in no rush!!
Ive lost a stone and 2lbs since new years day and its amazing how much better i feel already, and had 2 compliments on the weekend, little things like that make my day :)

I don't have a bad breath either, and since I don't feel hungry I presume I am in Ketosis...I don't trust Ketosticks so I didn't bother trying them out.
Usually when you eat a very small amount of carbs you get into ketosis the longest in a week.
I have to check this out...
In the w/e I ate foods we are allowed but in bigger quantities.
Will see tomorrow.

I don't have a bad breath either, and since I don't feel hungry I presume I am in Ketosis...I don't trust Ketosticks so I didn't bother trying them out.
Usually when you eat a very small amount of carbs you get into ketosis the longest in a week.
I have to check this out...
In the w/e I ate foods we are allowed but in bigger quantities.
Will see tomorrow.

Yes, im sure your WI will be fab :) At the end of the day you didnt stuff your face with naughty stuff so the damage should be very limited!! :D Good luck anyway!! X

Good morning!!
i have another day under my belt, this diet gets easier and easier as the days go on...Thank god :D
So last night to pass some time i went through my overflowing cupboards and wardrobes to try and get rid of some clothes, i ended up getting rid of half of them. The weren't necessarily clothes that are too big just got rid of clothes that i never wear and most probably never would have worn and they were just cluttering up my cupboards. I ended up with 2 full bin bags of clothes to get rid of, so i now have nice and organised cupboards...I love it...OCD springs to mind :D Tonight im going to move on to shoes, hats, bags and belts and anything else that's cluttering up the place!! Ive been meaning to do it for ages. I was going to start Couch to 5k this week but its just so cold by the time i get home from work (excuses) so ill potter about doing things in the house until it gets a little milder or i finally decide to get off my bum!! :p
WI tomorrow...Eeekkk i actually managed to walk past the scales today and emptied the dishwasher, cleaned the kitchen etc before work to distract me from stepping on them, tap on the back for me :D haha!!
So...
DAY 9...
B : Choc mint shake
L : Cranberry bar
S : Chocolate shake

By the way i didnt end up having chilli soup lastnight, i couldnt face it...Ill have it tomorrow maybe as my 'WI treat' bleeuughhh!! :p
I txt my CDC lastnight and ordered more lemon bars, choc mint shake, leak and potato soup and chicken and mushroom soup...all my faves :D

Have a nice day!!!

Well done Sian for keeping busy and staying 100% its a great feeling and I'm sure you will see the results today :) let us know how you get on x

Well done Sian for keeping busy and staying 100% its a great feeling and I'm sure you will see the results today :) let us know how you get on x

Thanks Laura, i cant believe how much easier it gets though, its so worth struggling through those first few days, and i feel great for it too! My WI is tomorrow, really hoping for atleast 2.5 loss but would be chuffed with 3 :D How are you getting on?? x

Hi, yeah apart from a small blip with a Nutella jar and my finger I'm doing well :) hope to lose 3lb this week as that would take me into the 12's so would be really chuffed. I'm on holiday this week so just keeping myself busy is the main thing.

Will check back tomro for your wi :)

Hi, yeah apart from a small blip with a Nutella jar and my finger I'm doing well :) hope to lose 3lb this week as that would take me into the 12's so would be really chuffed. I'm on holiday this week so just keeping myself busy is the main thing.

Will check back tomro for your wi :)

Haha that wont have done any damage but i bet it was lovely at the time :D
You will deffo be seeing the 12s this week :D just noticed 6.5 loss last week, thats fab!!
Yes i would struggle if i was on holiday. Keep yourself busy and youll be fine, when is your WI then? x

My wi isn't til Sunday! Got a good few more days to go :) but I'm busy busy busy and on here lots ready pols stories and staying motivated :)

The Nutella was great but very bad and I felt so guilty :( my problem is I'm a chocoholic and although I love the choc shake it wasn't doing it for me on Sunday night :( ah well onwards and upwards

Have a good day

Back