Sick of BBQ smell

Lotus2009

It would appear that my entire street is havin a BBQ today. All I can smell is food and it is making me hungry. Stupid thing is that I am veggie so don't even like BBQ food. But smells sooooooooo nice. Anyone else suffering? :wave_cry:

Hi Lotus,
sorry you are suffering, I live in the countryside so no smells for me bar the smell of cows on occassion. Just go for a walk or drive away for a while, put on some music, drink your water, plan your next shake, soup, flapjack and enjoy thinking of all those eating pure fat!!!
all the best.
Doirin

i was like that last night all i could smell was the barbecue from house over back from me

Just put an oil burner on in the house so it now smells of rose oil. Lot nicer that burning fat.

I know exactly what you mean about the smells

When i set off to work other night i was almost drooling lol

Yorkshire Adam.

You don't want to droll on your new skinny jeans .

very true lol

way i see it is that its all there when we have finished so its not like we are missing out

Agree. It's just strange as I don't eat BBQ food and normally the smell of charring meat makes me feel ill. The weirdness of LT strikes again lol

Indeed it does lol

I have had some absolutely weird cravings over the times iv done this lol things that i wouldnt eat or often at least is what iv most wanted lol

Diet coke is my big craving and missing it soooooo much.

yuck lol

Didnt drink loads of fizzy pop anyway but tto me diet coke just tastes flat lol

i feel ur pain, came bk from my WI and my family were having a big one

Blondie

Feel so sorry for you. I live on my own and I have never seen any positives about it but suddenly do.

Well done on your weight loss.

Pepsi max all the way!!!

Hope your doing alright Lotus :) xxxxx

pepsi max good but diet coke just for the diet coke break ad.

Lol Lotus!!

To be honest, most of the men in them adverts are to pretty boyish for me

I like rugged manly men :D lol

Been single so long that I have to widen the net :D.

Started off looking for a cross between Daniel Craig as James Bond and Brad Pitt and built like a rugby flanker.

Now two arms, two legs and a pulse is begining to sound attractive. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Brilliant chick brilliant!!! lol

Yup rugby player build is always good :) lol xxxx

Back