Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Morning Lily x

Have a great day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Lovelies, thank you, I am very excited this week, can't wait for wi tonight, I have had a really good 100% week, feel really positive and happy...even with the cold I broke out in last night...hot NAS Ribena and some lovely soup is the order of the day, hope you all have a fab day :hug99: xxx

Positives Tuesday 24th January 2012

1) Despite breaking out in a rotten cold last night, I have woken this morning in a very happy, positive mood.
2) Woke early, have cleaned up (including the cleaning out the fridge, I hate that job lol), made soup and done an hours exercise.
3) Excited about wi, had a fabulous 100% week and am hoping for a good loss...not peeked since Friday :eek:, that's great for me lol
4) Looking forward to my Tuesday night grill up, looks so naughty but is only 3 syns and is totally yummy
5) I have the best family in the world (real and mini) xxx

Menu Tuesday 24th January 2012

EE

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit salad
Fat free yoghurt
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Mid morning:
Green Tea with raspberry and blackberry
Satsumas x 2
Banana

Lunch:
Minestrone Soup
Water 1 pint

Dinner:
2 x Morrisons 60% Fat Free Cumberland Sausages 1 syn
2 x Bacon
2 x Poached eggs
100g Homefries 2 syns
Tinned Tomatoes
Baked Beans
Mushrooms
Salad
Bread Hexb
Spread 2 syns
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Fruit throughout the day
Jelly 0.5 syns
Fat Free Yoghurt
Ryvita x 4 = 6 syns
71g Philadelphia Light Hexa

Exercise...1 hour done by 10am 2 pints of water

Syns for today = 13
Syns for the week (Day 1) = 13/105

Last edited:
Mawning Lily

deffo a bonus getting to see the Jackson 5 as well I'd say

Food for today is looking good Lily
and fab positives too
apart from the breaking out in a cold bit that is

Morning Lily xx

Loving today's positives :), except the cold bit of course :(

Good luck for WI xxx

And what a feast to look forward to after!

Wow lily that's a big supper hehehehehe take a picture for me please.. I wanna see! Hope the scales are super kind to you tonight xx

Mawning Lily

deffo a bonus getting to see the Jackson 5 as well I'd say

Food for today is looking good Lily
and fab positives too
apart from the breaking out in a cold bit that is

It was a lot more than a bonus hun, it made my day, I really was peed off, my sister was younger than me and I was her chaperone whether I liked it or not, so I ended up going places I really didn't want to and seeing things I wasn't interested in lol xxx:hug99:xxx
Morning Lily xx

Loving today's positives :), except the cold bit of course :(

Good luck for WI xxx

And what a feast to look forward to after!

Thanks hun, at the moment the cold's not too bad, stuffy head and blocked ears, blocked nose and the odd sneeze, but that's how colds always start with me ...just hope it stays like this and disappears, which it has done most everytime since I gave up smoking.
My Tuesday night grill up is delish, I look forward to it all week, not as much there as it sounds though, although I do like a good plateful of food lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Wow lily that's a big supper hehehehehe take a picture for me please.. I wanna see! Hope the scales are super kind to you tonight xx

Roziee, by the time I get back from group ay just gone 8pm I am famished, I usually eat my dinner about 6pm, so another 2+ hours on top of that I am ready for it, so if I remember I will take a picture, if I forget forgive me it will be hunger taking over lol.
I am hoping the scales give me what I've earnt this week..4lb and above would be stupendous, but I know what the scales are like, so any loss will be gratefully accepted xxx:hug99:xxx

I know what you mean about being starving after group.. I get home for about 815pm and am sooooooo hungry I could eat a horse!

Well done in advance for tonight, you have been so focused and good that you totally deserve an amazing loss this week :bighug:

OMG I just went into the living room and the wii was still on so I thought I'd finish off getting to the next level, that took just over half hour, but what's made me go omg is I forgot to turn the heating off, Mal switched it on after he got up at 11, by which time I'd done a workout and cooled down so was ready for the heat....I am sweating buckets, I am so damn hot ...let's hope I just sweated off another 2lb :giggle: cos it sure feels like I did lol xxx

Last edited:
I swore I wouldn't scale hop after Friday, but I just couldn't hold out till tonight,.....I hope my scales are close to being right....they normally are :eek: :woohoo: :bliss:
whatever happens tonight, I know I have definitely lost.....:banana dancer: :angel: :party0019: :bananalove: :greenapple: xxx

As I said - hope it sticks :)

Hope your cold gets better soon - remember to blow your nose before WI ;)

We get in after 9 on Thursdays and usually eat at 8 so we're starving! Hence why we often succumb to a WI night treat.

To say I am totally gobsmacked, very very excited and wishing the next 4 hours away like mad would be an understatement :giggle:....I won't put on here as I am not going to jinx my diary, what the scales said, but if you'd like a preview, pop across to lisa's diary, she's a good girl and has kept it secret :8855: xxx:hug99:xxx

Good luck for this evening! I can't scale hop now as ours are broken which is a good thing as they have lied to me in the past and got my hopes up. Thought they just needed a new battery but alas no

Good luck for this evening! I can't scale hop now as ours are broken which is a good thing as they have lied to me in the past and got my hopes up. Thought they just needed a new battery but alas no

Thanks hun, I never rely on what my scales say...but they are always pretty close, but having said that as I said before as long as I have lost and I know for certain I have, then I will be happy...my scales are just a guide to whether I think I may have lost or not....and for over 15 months now they have been pretty accurate :hug99: xxxx

Well lovelies, I am off to have my ritual bath and soak and I will be back after wi tonight :fingerscrossed: my scales aren't too far out, have a lovely day everyone :hug99:xxxx

Back