Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

:vibes: Adding my luck vibes to your wi tonight Lily. Bet you've done brilliantly!! xxx

*sits and waits patiently*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Come on Lily
Whats the verdict ?
+Sings to the music of Sailing+ We are waiting, we are waiting to hear the verdict oh!!!Lily we are waiting forever waiting to hear what the scales say eventually

Come on Lily
Whats the verdict ?
+Sings to the music of Sailing+ We are waiting, we are waiting to hear the verdict oh!!!Lily we are waiting forever waiting to hear what the scales say eventually

Lol. I'm with Mumma K! Think you may still be at class tho'??xxx

Sorry lovelies I had to have my tea I was absolutely ravenous, could have eaten a scabby horse :giggle:
So now I am full and raring to go, what was it you all wanted to know then?? :8855: :8855: :8855: xxx

Sorry lovelies I had to have my tea I was absolutely ravenous, could have eaten a scabby horse :giggle:
So now I am full and raring to go, what was it you all wanted to know then?? :8855: :8855: :8855: xxx

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

don't be crual put us all out of our misery pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese

just know its gonna be good :D:D:D:D:D

oh ok then I am too excited for this, I would have maintained the 8.5lb loss if I hadn't had any lunch or a cuppa before I left, but I eat and drink like a horse, so I couldn't do it....but I lost ......:woohoo: :bliss: :woohoo: :winner: 6.5lb...to say I am completely over the moon, ecstatic and every other wonderful word I can think of is an understatement....I am aiming for the same next week as I will then have lost every lb that I gained plus a few extra to boot :hug99:, you guys are lovely, I am so chuffed you all waited for me to come back and fill you in, luv ya all xxxxx

WOW 6.5lb :eek::eek: That's a fantastic loss! Well done you! x

I think I'm gonna come live with you! :8855:

Back