Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

oh ok then I am too excited for this, I would have maintained the 8.5lb loss if I hadn't had any lunch or a cuppa before I left, but I eat and drink like a horse, so I couldn't do it....but I lost ......:woohoo: :bliss: :woohoo: :winner: 6.5lb...to say I am completely over the moon, ecstatic and every other wonderful word I can think of is an understatement....I am aiming for the same next week as I will then have lost every lb that I gained plus a few extra to boot :hug99:, you guys are lovely, I am so chuffed you all waited for me to come back and fill you in, luv ya all xxxxx

:happy036::bliss::talk017::wow::0clapper::winner::wee::bunnydance::banana dancer:

well done lily, you are such a star xxxxxxxxx

Joins Lily in a jiggy happy celebratory dance *stonking*

:talk017::talk017::talk017: :talk017:

fantastic loss lily!! delighted for you xx

WOW 6.5lb :eek::eek: That's a fantastic loss! Well done you! x

I think I'm gonna come live with you! :8855:

Lilly that is beyond fantastic... Well done darling xxx

Congratulations!!! That is amazing and well deserved. Well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:happy036::bliss::talk017::wow::0clapper::winner::wee::bunnydance::banana dancer:

well done lily, you are such a star xxxxxxxxx

Thank you all so much, I struggled for a few weeks there, but the gains over the last 2 weeks really did wake me up, I was heading back towards that mountainous woman I used to be and that was not going to happen....so thank you all so much for your lovely support, I really mean it I luv ya all, without you I couldn't do this and here's to the same (or more) next week, I will lose this.
I have set myself a new target....I worked it out that this weekend coming will be 30 weeks until we go on our first holiday since my accident 16 years ago and I intend to lose at least 3lb every week on average (or more) if I do that I will be 184lb :eek: I can't remember the last time I was that small lol...so that's my target and then I want to be at target if I can by Christmas, I am so ready for this and very much in the zone .
Oh and you can all come live with me, I'd be happy to have you all here :hug99: xxxxxxx

Woohoo well done lily fanbloodytastic, your amazing!xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Emma :hug99: xxx

Bless you xxx What a lovely post :)

You're a flipping star, and a true inspiration.

I'm going to stalk you for 30 weeks now :giggle:

Bless you xxx What a lovely post :)

You're a flipping star, and a true inspiration.

I'm going to stalk you for 30 weeks now :giggle:

Thank you sweetie, oooh I have a stalker :woohoo:, be my guest hun :hug99: xxxx

Fantastic, and love the challenge you have set yourself. You are definitely back in the zone and you will do it. What did your C say this evening?

Bron

So now as promised for the lovely Roziee, I remembered when I'd eaten 3 mouthfuls of my salad :giggle:...it was scrumdiddlyumptious....oh and I had 2 slices of bread and spread with that, a pint of water and cup of tea too...bloated.com, but that's a typical size meal for me xxxx

Fantastic, and love the challenge you have set yourself. You are definitely back in the zone and you will do it. What did your C say this evening?

Bron

Hi Bron, thanks hun :hug99:

My C was very ....hmmm not surprised that's not the word, cos he knows I can pull these numbers when I set my mind to it, and I had set myself a target of 4lb last week, but he did say WOW, when I got on the scales ....you'd have to come to our group, he uses me as an example fo everything, it gets a little embaressing, being pushed at people all the time, but I know he does it mostly to keep me encouraged and enthusiastic xxx

Last edited:
Woooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:553::party0038::woohoo:
xxx

oh ok then I am too excited for this, I would have maintained the 8.5lb loss if I hadn't had any lunch or a cuppa before I left, but I eat and drink like a horse, so I couldn't do it....but I lost ......:woohoo: :bliss: :woohoo: :winner: 6.5lb...to say I am completely over the moon, ecstatic and every other wonderful word I can think of is an understatement....I am aiming for the same next week as I will then have lost every lb that I gained plus a few extra to boot :hug99:, you guys are lovely, I am so chuffed you all waited for me to come back and fill you in, luv ya all xxxxx

Bloody brilliant :talk017:

Iron Lily is well and truly back :D

Joins Lily in a jiggy happy celebratory dance *stonking*

As long as you're not singing ;)

WOW 6.5lb :eek::eek: That's a fantastic loss! Well done you! x

I think I'm gonna come live with you! :8855:

Get to the back of the queue :D

Absolutely fantastic lovely lily x x well done And you did say I can come and live with you right ;-) ..
I will get there too just struggling as you know x x you keep me going x x

And for the very lovely Becky, here's the Trifle recipe I promised you, that's in the SW magazines free booklet...it's very yummy, can't believe it's only 2 syns a serving xxx

Pack of Sugar Free Jelly Crystals , enough to make 1 pint of Jelly
2 Bananas
250g Fresh Strawberries
2 x 175g pots Mullerlight Banana and Custard Yoghurts
200g Ready made low fat custard
200g fat free fromage frais
2 level tsp cocoa powder to decorate.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make the jelly as per the packet instructions and then set aside to cool
Slice the bananas and strawberries, reserve about 6 strawberries for decoration.
Put the bananas and strawberries in a bowl and pour over the jelly mixture once cooled.
Cover the bowl in clingfilm and put in fridge to set 6-8 hours
When set, whisk the yoghurt and then spoon over the jelly, top with custard and then the fromage frais and finally dust with cocoa powder.

Serves 6
2 syns per serving on all plans

My lot loved it, if you want a slighly creamier topping forego the fromage frais and for an extra 2 syns per person whisk up elmlea light double cream and add 1 tablespoon to the top of each serving and then dust with the cocoa ..very yummy xxx

Woooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:553::party0038::woohoo:
xxx

Thanks sweetie :hug99: xxxx

Fan Dabby dozey !!!!!!!

Thanks hun :hug99: xxx

Bloody brilliant :talk017:

Iron Lily is well and truly back :D

Thanks sweetie xxx
Yayyyy she is, she got sidetracked for a while there, but she's definitely back and in the zone :hug99: xxx

As long as you're not singing ;)

:8855:

Get to the back of the queue :D

:8855: :8855: :8855:

Absolutely fantastic lovely lily x x well done And you did say I can come and live with you right ;-) ..
I will get there too just struggling as you know x x you keep me going x x

You will get there Katie, I am here with you every step of the way sweetie, you just get over that horrible cold first and then we're going for it all guns blazing hun :hug99: xxxx

And like I said you can all come live with me....as long as you like playing sardines ....oooh which are totally syn free.a good source of omega 3 oil and yummy on toast with vinegar :giggle: xxxxx

Thank you for the picture hehe.. See.. You can eat all that and still lose just under half a stone in a week. Well done darling :)

Hubby said could u please put up an up to date photo of yourself lol I was talking about u to him and when I showed him your latest photo he said.. I've seen that, I want new ones please! Lol xx

Thank you for the picture hehe.. See.. You can eat all that and still lose just under half a stone in a week. Well done darling :)

Hubby said could u please put up an up to date photo of yourself lol I was talking about u to him and when I showed him your latest photo he said.. I've seen that, I want new ones please! Lol xx

Hey sweetie, told you I ate like a horse lol
Well being as I am not back to that weight yet, I still have another 3lb to go there's not a lot of point, but I will be taking new pics as soon as I have lost a few more pounds, so watch this space ....and like I said I am aiming for 3lbs minimum a week now (on average) so won't take me long before I am able to update them and you know I will lol :hug99: xxx

Well you lovely people, as much as I love being here and chatting, I have a minimum of 3lb to get off before next Tuesday and sitting here won't get it done, so I am off to do my exercise and I will be back later to catch up on all your diaries....have a fab evening and to those of you going to bed, night night sweet dreams, catch ya tomorrow :hug99: :zz: xxxx

Back