Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Off to watch Obese: A year to save my life or whatever it's called..I only watch so i can oogle Jesse yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy ...before his lordshit ...ooops lordship wipes it off...be back soon xxx

silly silly man, glad you gave him a peice of your mind sounds like he needs it:D:D

corkscrew, last time i had my boiler serviced my dog strolled in from a walk with my husband with a condom in her mouth :eek::eek:

hubby nearly died on the spot, especially when i asked him what he had been up to :D:D

trying to get it off her with out the boiler man noticing was impossible, i could see him laughing :eek:

To this day i can't believe hubby didn't notice she had picked it up.:8855::8855::8855:

broadsbean said:
silly silly man, glad you gave him a peice of your mind sounds like he needs it:D:D

corkscrew, last time i had my boiler serviced my dog strolled in from a walk with my husband with a condom in her mouth :eek::eek:

hubby nearly died on the spot, especially when i asked him what he had been up to :D:D

trying to get it off her with out the boiler man noticing was impossible, i could see him laughing :eek:

To this day i can't believe hubby didn't notice she had picked it up.:8855::8855::8855:

Oh now I'm giggling to myself in bed!!! That's so funny!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Reckon Charlie might be a good match for Kirsty :8855: :8855: they can be twins except Charlie doesn't smoke :8855:

Mal - bless him you have to laugh :8855: xxxxx

Yeah you could be right about Charlie and Kirsty lol
Mal....I don't have to laugh...well not until I'm standing over his dead body with a knife in my hand ...a little too far do you think ?? :giggle: (I am actually a mild mannered person contrary to what I may say or imagine lol) :hmm: ;) xxx

I sat and talked to him after, he still doesn't get it, told me I am doing everything to pick on him, I so wanted to punch him :giggle: but I refrained cos I wasn't sure i'd stop :8855:...I think I might have got through in the end, but i won't hold my breath if that's ok lol xx

:8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

:eek: :eek: ;) :mad: ??

:8855: :giggle: :8855:

That is so funny I am giggling hope no one can hear me it's 2.30am they'll know I'm :silly: or :drunk: :giggle: xxx

Oh now I'm giggling to myself in bed!!! That's so funny!!! :)

Dangerous if the neighbours hear that you're alone and giggling :8855: xxxx

Morning Lily x

Hope Mal's not dared to start up again - I don't want to see you on Lindon Tonight later with the headline "Woman Finally Snaps" ;-)

Lily42uk said:
Off to watch Obese: A year to save my life or whatever it's called..I only watch so i can oogle Jesse yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy ...before his lordshit ...ooops lordship wipes it off...be back soon xxx

Oooh Jesse what I wouldn't give to have him pushing me round the gym.... Mmmmhhhhh

Morning Lily

Hope Kirsty feels better soon and doesn't disrupt your day to much today fancy keeping you away from the delicious Jesse

Merry Thursday x

Hi Ladies, omg Jesse get's more yum everytime I see him, he can push me anywhere, anyhow, and at anytime he likes :giggle: :drool:
Lisa, Mal is creeping this morning, that means he knows he was wrong, I'll let him stew a bit longer, I'm enjoying him running about trying to make me happy :giggle:, I'd barely put a foot on the floor out of bed this morning, before my coffee appeared, came out of the bathroom and he was preparing my breakfast ...now I could handle that all day, actually for a few days, might have to be "angry" with him till at least Monday :8855:
Oh and he's just left to go get the shopping from Sainsbury's....not somewhere I normally go as it's a bit of a drive and Morrisons and Tesco are much more convenient, but he offered to take the drive (he hates driving and moans everytime when I ask to go somewhere other than our normal stamping grounds) and has now gone to do it....think I'll have to see where else I can get him to go, while he's in the grovelling mode :8855: xxx

Anywho, hope you have a lovely day all :bighug: xxx

Positives Thursday 26th January 2012

1) Woke feeling really happy and positive, plus Mal grovelling has put the icing on the cake :giggle:
2) Have done 90 mins exercise already and feel very invigorated, got neighbours son coming in later, will update when we've finished.
3) Housework is done already too
4) Kirsty is feeling a little better this morning and has decided to give up smoking (well at least give it a good go)
5) Looking forward to a lovely dinner tonight, Mark is cooking loin chops and has them marinating in the fridge, I love his combinations of herbs and spices for marinades they are so moresome....good job he hasn't learnt to cook cakes as I'd get fat :giggle:
6) My minimins family are simply the best :hug99:
7) I have the best family in the world (yeah even Mal, now I'm not angry at him :giggle:) real and mini's xxxxx

Have a happy positive day everyone :bighug: xxxxxxxxxx

Ooh don't you you just love it when there groveling milk it for all its worth! I have mine running around after me as well after a comment he made this morning! Have a lovely day lily, fantastic positives!xx

Emma as soon as I had the argument with him last night and then saw that light bulb moment when he realised he was wrong, I knew exactly what he would do today, and I plan on milking it for every drop :giggle: and hope you do too....I love it, it's almost worth the argument for the end result :8855:
Have a happy positive day sweetie :hug99: xxx

When he has done wrong he can't do enough for me he also cleans when he is angry, so i like to make him angry at least once a fortnight as well to keep the house less of a tip lol :D xx

Menu Thursday 26th January 2012

EE

Breakfast:

Banana
Tangerines
Bluberries
Kiwi
Fat Free Yoghurt
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Mid morning:

Green Tea with raspberry and blackberry
Apple
2 x Tangerines

Lunch:

Minestrone Soup
Water 1 pint

Mid Afternoon:

Cup of tea 1 syn
Plums x 2
Peach

Dinner:

Pork Loin Chop
Mashed Potato
Celeriac
Carrots
Cabbage
Gravy 2 syns

Extras:

Fruit throughout the day
Jelly 0.5 syns
Ryvita Minis 4 syns
Roll Hexb
Milky Coffee Hexb

Exercise: 90 mins this morning and
2 pints of water + 2 hours this afternoon and 2 pints of water

Syns for today =
Syns for the week (Day 3) =38/105

When he has done wrong he can't do enough for me he also cleans when he is angry, so i like to make him angry at least once a fortnight as well to keep the house less of a tip lol :D xx

:8855: Men must all be made from the exact same mold, Mal's exactly like that, he woke me with his cleaning this morning lol and unlike when the others clean and just do what I call a skim over, he does the same as me ...lifts and moves everything :giggle: so I know it's a good clean too ;);) xx

Now don't forget , don't let mal know your not mad any more this should be good for a few more days grovelling :giggle:

yeah well done kirsty on making the right decision :clap::clap:

love the positives as always lily:D
have a lovely day xxxxx

Mandy, Mal will never know I'm not angry anymore, he thinks I'm permanently angry at him :8855: I could get months out of this if I seriously wanted to lol
But there is always a drawback to it for me ...he has run off to Sainsbury's but now I get a phone call every 2 flipping seconds...can't find this, can't find that, it doesn't say wet or dry noodles :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:, I wish to god I'd gone my bl00dy self :rolleyes:

I hope Kirsty sticks to it, heard her coughing really bad again last night and moving about to about 4am bless her, :fingerscrossed: xxx

:8855::8855::8855::8855: thats exactly what i would do :D

That makes 3 of us :8855: :8855: :8855: xxx

oh gosh lily thats exactly what mike does if i send him shopping alone :eek::8855::8855::8855::8855:

absolutly no imagination or inititive :eek::sigh: Drives me mad have to write a detailed list with alternatives for him and then he still phones me while walking round to "discuss" what i mean .

i love writing and anything else you can think of on the bottom of the list just to stress him out :eek::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Back