Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

erm theres a queue you know!!!! :8855: I'm going to nick lily's recipes for the week and see if I lose 6.5lb :D

:wee: :wee: :wee: fan bleddy tastic Lily, so proud of you huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, you're not the only one on the rob for recipies! :8855: I'm not stalking her for nowt ya know! :giggle:

oops sorry. I posted before I read any further. Sorry if I've been insensitive :(

I hope your daughter is ok Lily :)

Hey, you're not the only one on the rob for recipies! :8855: I'm not stalking her for nowt ya know! :giggle:
now lookey here :giggle: the problem is this its not just recipes you know we have to drink our bodyweight in water and and and..... this is the worst bit we have to exercise :eek:...... was considering moving in but don't think I can do that much exercise, so I though Lily could strap me to her feet and then I'd just move with her wouldn't I? :8855: good idea Lily? you know you luffs me :D

Any news on Kirsty Lily? I'll text you xxxxx

Thanks everyone Kirsty has pleurisy and has been given antibiotics and painkillers and told to rest...she has also been told to give up smoking NOW, by me ...will update you more in a bit as dinner is on table xxxx

Oh Lily - living with 2 people giving up cigs - I feel for you.

Hope Kirsty's better soon obviously xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh blimey poor Kirsty. Hope she takes it easy and gets well quickly - and gives up the cigs. My OH has given up - when I met him he always used to say he was a 'committed smoker'! I never thought he'd do it, bless him, but he's on week 4. It's not been easy and I so hope Kirsty and your hubby can manage to quit xxx

:D
now lookey here :giggle: the problem is this its not just recipes you know we have to drink our bodyweight in water and and and..... this is the worst bit we have to exercise :eek:...... was considering moving in but don't think I can do that much exercise, so I though Lily could strap me to her feet and then I'd just move with her wouldn't I? good idea Lily? you know you luffs me

:8855:

Hi lily, i hope Kirsty gets better soon xx

:8855: :8855: :Na_Na_Na_Na: I have my own personal stalker :giggle:, bet y'all ain't got one of these :8855: xx

now lookey here :giggle: the problem is this its not just recipes you know we have to drink our bodyweight in water and and and..... this is the worst bit we have to exercise :eek:...... was considering moving in but don't think I can do that much exercise, so I though Lily could strap me to her feet and then I'd just move with her wouldn't I? :8855: good idea Lily? you know you luffs me :D

Ooooohhhhh, can feel a patent coming on here **makes note** to patent straps to strap wanna be exercise junkies to me via feet and any other part of my anatomy....and no that doesn't include the nether regions :giggle:

No Jackie
WRONG!!!!, not your body weight, drink and drink until you are up all night and have peed out the Atlantic ocean worth of *ahem* water :8855:

I do luff ya twinnie, cept you exercise in the walking kind :eek:, dog walking to be exact....can never understand why we do that, open the door and let them out to wander, they'll come back when they've done enough walkies :giggle: xxx:hug99:xxx

Any news on Kirsty Lily? I'll text you xxxxx

Kirsty is in the living room, dying on the sofa, which means I have to tape my programme and watch it later, how selfish can one person be, she already disrupted dinner and made me have a takeaway :giggle: xxxx

Oh Lily - living with 2 people giving up cigs - I feel for you.

Hope Kirsty's better soon obviously xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lisa, make that 3 people giving up, Mark wants to as well :eek:, but I'd sooner their moods than the stench of the cigarettes :yuk: and their ill health any day of the week.
Kirsty will eb fine in a few days, worrying about her job as per instead of her health...that's normal though I spose :hug99: xxxx

I live closest so I am the only person who can move in ;-)

Lily you must get her to stop smoking :(

I am trying hun nagging her all I can but it's her choice her life, she knows she can't smoke in the house that's the best I can do for now, says she wants to give up....but I'll keep nagging her...if I can give up shge can too xxx:hug99:xxx

Oh blimey poor Kirsty. Hope she takes it easy and gets well quickly - and gives up the cigs. My OH has given up - when I met him he always used to say he was a 'committed smoker'! I never thought he'd do it, bless him, but he's on week 4. It's not been easy and I so hope Kirsty and your hubby can manage to quit xxx

I was a 45 year, 50 a day committed smoker until nearly 2 years ago hun, and then i got fed up of always being ill, not being able to breather, and having bronchitis year after year after year, lasting anything up to 6 months at a time, just gave up 19th March 2010 and have never looked back and haven't wanted a cigarette since...I will never smoke again and that my lovely is a promise....hope you're hubby does quit forever, I feel so much healthier and richer too lol....my habit was costing me over £300 a month 2 years ago, now it would cost me close to £500 a month :eek:
Mal is still struggling a bit but each day gets easier ...I hope he does as his breathing and cough are so much better...but we'll see, still early days yet :hug99: xxxx

Last edited:
Evening Lily,

Hope Kirsty will be o.k. and that she listens to you xxxx

Evening Lynne ...since when do kids or husbands ever listen to sense??? I won't give up trying to make her quit though, I will nag her till she does lol :hug99:xxx

Hi lily, i hope Kirsty gets better soon xx

I'm sure she'll be fine in a few days or so Emma, thank you xxx

KIRSTY GIVE UP SMOKING ! there told her so she'll do it :D seriously Lily hope shes okay huni :bighug:

Now look I have a weak bladder already after 3 kids how on earth will I cope with that quantity of water :giggle: goodness me if I coughed or sneezed in the night i'd blooming drown :8855: :8855:

I tried shoving Carla out in the garden but nope not good enough apparently. She needs to know what the word is on the street so we street walk at the moment :giggle: the theory was as my confidence grew hers would... doesn't quite work that way shes still such a wuss :rolleyes:

If kirsty has any sense she will listen to her mum :D but like you say, you can only support and encourage her and hope she makes the right choice.

Do you know what though lily, from the way you talk about her i suspect she will stop, see this as a wake up call and listen to it :D

Hope you have a lovely evening and that kirsty gets well soon xxx

KIRSTY GIVE UP SMOKING ! there told her so she'll do it :D seriously Lily hope shes okay huni :bighug:

Nothing that a few days in bed and a lack of cigarettes oh and painkillers and Ab's won't cure hun :thankyou: xxxx

Now look I have a weak bladder already after 3 kids how on earth will I cope with that quantity of water :giggle: goodness me if I coughed or sneezed in the night i'd blooming drown :8855: :8855:

I haven't actually had 3 kids, had 3 pregnanacies though and I just wee wee wee all day long oh and all night long too....it's often a race to see what comes first, the toilet seat or the pee :giggle:...I think it's about even :8855: :8855: (joking, it's more 90% the wee and 10% the seat :8855: :8855: :8855:)
Definitely buy the Tena lady in bulk, mostly cos I need to use 5 at a time hahaha xxx
I tried shoving Carla out in the garden but nope not good enough apparently. She needs to know what the word is on the street so we street walk at the moment :giggle: the theory was as my confidence grew hers would... doesn't quite work that way shes still such a wuss :rolleyes:

Chester's the opposite, can get him out in the garden, but he won't then come back in....the times I have chased him round trying to get him in at 5am lol and even then he will only come inside if he can't see you....so I have to hide in the hall, wait till he gets inside and then run and shut the door before he goes out again and he never turns around he always backs out, I have had many a giggling fit at him walking backwards :giggle: xxx

If kirsty has any sense she will listen to her mum :D but like you say, you can only support and encourage her and hope she makes the right choice.

Do you know what though lily, from the way you talk about her i suspect she will stop, see this as a wake up call and listen to it :D

Hope you have a lovely evening and that kirsty gets well soon xxx

I'd love it if you were right Mandy, but I doubt you are...she's already had a go at me for nagging her and just been out with Mark and had 2 puffs :flamingmad: and is worried about the fact that she just spent £20+ buying a pack of 100...said I'd give her the money and burn them...she's not answered. Doesn't help when I have Mal saying you can't make her give up like you blackmailed me into it ....if that's how he thinks so be it, but he is going to get a big earbashing for that later ...even at her age I won't undermine him in front of her ...even though he's quite happy to do it to me xxxx

Carla does that Lily... makes me mad sometimes, or she nicks a sock and runs round the garden with it in her mouth as if to say 'you can't catch me' :rolleyes: and same she'll come in when she thinks i am not standing there, and can often nip back out again if i'm not quick enough shutting the door :giggle:
I'll be okay then moving in with you then Lily if you buy tena lady in bulk :8855:

what are we like:8855:

Mal :eek: silly silly silly man! they never learn do they :rolleyes: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carla does that Lily... makes me mad sometimes, or she nicks a sock and runs round the garden with it in her mouth as if to say 'you can't catch me' :rolleyes:

One of my dogs once went to the plumber, who was under my bathroom sink, with a pair of my knickers in his mouth! I wouldn't have minded if they were clean ones, but he'd nicked them off the washing I was putting into the machine!! I could have died on the spot! :8855:

Carla does that Lily... makes me mad sometimes, or she nicks a sock and runs round the garden with it in her mouth as if to say 'you can't catch me' :rolleyes: and same she'll come in when she thinks i am not standing there, and can often nip back out again if i'm not quick enough shutting the door :giggle:
I'll be okay then moving in with you then Lily if you buy tena lady in bulk :8855:

what are we like:8855:

Mal :eek: silly silly silly man! they never learn do they :rolleyes: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:8855: :8855: Love the fact that Carla does the same as Chester, so we now have us as twins ..Gary and Mal as twins and Chester and Carla as twins, just need to find a match for kirsty and we are fully cloned :giggle:

Just had a row with Mal, gave him a piece of my mind...he tried to give me a piece of his, but I gave it back as he's a man and we all know they're already limited in that department :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: xxx

One of my dogs once went to the plumber, who was under my bathroom sink, with a pair of my knickers in his mouth! I wouldn't have minded if they were clean ones, but he'd nicked them off the washing I was putting into the machine!! I could have died on the spot! :8855:

:8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: ooopsie :eek: xxx

Back