Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Morning Lily, I couldn't of done this without the help of my minimins friends and my sw class who are both fantastic, I don't think I was ready before not until something like what happened to Chris made me realized I had to do something to help him and my weight was getting in the way, something just clicked this time and here I am 4st lighter, when ever I feel lonely or stuck on something I just talk to my min-friends like yourself and you gets me back on track again, you are defiantly an inspiration to us all, it is with you who will help me get my 6st off this christmas.:hug99:xxx

Oh bless you Jane, I am only too happy to be of any help I can be to you, but you have helped me too, that's what I love about minimins, we are a family because we choose to be ...we have ups, down and blips, but we are always there for each other to get us back in the game.
So here's to that 6st or in my case about 8st loss this year cos we are going to do it :hug99: xxxxx

:wow: Lily look at those piccies of you :D :wee: :wee: :wee: you are fabby :D

Chester is lovely :D Carla would like Chester :)

How is Kirsty today?

and loving your positives
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey sweetie, thank you for the lovely compliment, I think that picture is the first time I really noticed how much I'd lost, it shocked me when I saw it lol...I remember that day so well it was our Aussie day,my friend had popped over from Australia 2 years before and we had a fab 6 weeks together, met her online over 10 years ago but had never met in the flesh until then and we were both so upset that every year on the day she flew home we both celebrate our Aussie day, now I'd already lost weight then and thought I looked pretty good, how wrong can you be :giggle:, but this year on our Aussie day 26th June or the closest Sunday to that date, I am hoping that I really will look as good as I thought I did that day :hug99:

I know Chessie would love Carla, he's a real lady's man ;) :flirt2: :giggle:xx

Thank you hun, I feel positive everyday but some days a lot more than others, that picture has really boosted my confidence so much, in fact I think I will put it on my signature and when i take new pics change the current one so I always see the difference . Have a lovely day my very lovely twin :hug99: xxxxxx

Oh and Kirsty has gone back to work, still coughing like mad, still taking ab's and ibuprofen, wouldn't listen, again, but it's her life so off she went..and she's off out with her friends tonight..:hmm: oh well her life as I said xxx

Hope you're all having a lovely positive day :hug99: xxxx

Last edited:
:woohoo:WOW Miss Slinky or WHAT??? You look great in the new pic Lily - and you do look toned so there!! What an amazing picture. Love the pictures of Chessie! He's gorgeous. Our Niamhy is a black lab and she sounds just like Chessie. She has several toys that she caries round with her - sometimes she can get 2 in her massive gob lol. She is rather fatter than Chester tho' (ahem - about 6 and a half stones which is way too fat) - although she gets plenty of exercise and we have tried to cut her portions down. She is our baby but showing signs of getting old now. It's so sad that labs don't live that long. My rescue dog Harry was about 16 or 17 when his arthritis and kidney failure meant he wasn't enjoying life anymore last June and letting him go was so hard. Dreading Niamh getting like that - sorry to be morbid!

Glad Kirsty seems to be feeling a bit better and hope she manages to cut down or quit altogether. Sounds like poor Mal has really been through it with trying to give up and has done everything under the sun. He sounds absolutely lovely - 'tho even the loveliest of men can get on your unmentionables at times - I know 'cos I've got him, and he does lol. Hope you have a great day sweetie xxx

OMG Lily :wow: What a transformation. You'd never think it was the same person.

Glad Kirsty is a bit better. The argument alone would tell you that she's on the mend.

Love the positives as ever.:D

Thank you hun and as I said it's not just the pictures, I feel amazing, well almost amazing lol...a lot better lets's say and I am very excited about losing the rest, I have lost 3/5ths of what I wanted to lose so the biggest bulk has gone and I am able to start seeing light at the end of the tunnel...and it feels fabulous.
Yeah never thought of it like that, she was so rude to me, I told her off but she stormed off with the huff and then I brewed on it for a while and I got angrier and angrier as I did, was just running my bath and I lost it stormed into her room and told ehr I was not putting up with her talking to me like that, I had done nothing wrong and the next time she could pack her bags and leave and then stormed out and vented on my pillows lol....Mal came in and began again defending her...so I dragged him into her room sat them both down and told them I was not telling her what to do, but that I was her mother and when i signed on the dotted line I signed up to be there her whole life, also told her that I chose to have her, could have had her adopted or even an abortion, then went on to tell her that when she has children she will do the same, cos that's what mothers do, not so much fathers, cos ultimately the unbreakable bond is usually with the mother and then went on to tel her that I would continue to nag her about smoking because she's my baby and I care about her and I always will...with that she cried apologised, told me she loved me and gave me a big hug and said I know, so here we are today and I will continue to nag her, Mal and Mark about their smoking habits until, hopefully they stop .
Hope you're having a better day today sweetie :bighug: have a great weekend :hug99: xxx

:woohoo:WOW Miss Slinky or WHAT??? You look great in the new pic Lily - and you do look toned so there!! What an amazing picture. Love the pictures of Chessie! He's gorgeous. Our Niamhy is a black lab and she sounds just like Chessie. She has several toys that she caries round with her - sometimes she can get 2 in her massive gob lol. She is rather fatter than Chester tho' (ahem - about 6 and a half stones which is way too fat) - although she gets plenty of exercise and we have tried to cut her portions down. She is our baby but showing signs of getting old now. It's so sad that labs don't live that long. My rescue dog Harry was about 16 or 17 when his arthritis and kidney failure meant he wasn't enjoying life anymore last June and letting him go was so hard. Dreading Niamh getting like that - sorry to be morbid!

Glad Kirsty seems to be feeling a bit better and hope she manages to cut down or quit altogether. Sounds like poor Mal has really been through it with trying to give up and has done everything under the sun. He sounds absolutely lovely - 'tho even the loveliest of men can get on your unmentionables at times - I know 'cos I've got him, and he does lol. Hope you have a great day sweetie xxx

Hye sweetie, thank you so much, I was looking at the difference in my arms just now and I'll give in i do look a lot more toned than I thought lol
Chessie carries 2 or 3 around all the time, we bought him a rug from pets at home for xmas and he puts them all on there, and if my cat goes anywhere near them he has an absolute fit lol
Oh i don't know whyy you think Chessie is slim he's 43kg (last time vet weighed him) that's over 6st, but normal for a lab, having said that vet reckons he is an exceptionally large lab, but then so were his parents and he's tiny compared to them.
My last 2 rescue dogs were both 16 or 17 when they died and so were my cats, it's really hard when they go like that (all mine had to be put to sleep, cancer in 3 of them ), one of my cats had to be put to sleep on my daughters 21st Birthday, that was the hardest day ever, we'd had her since she was 6 weeks and she was close to 17 and she died just 4 months after her son (we had him too) and they both had liver cancer....was so awful .
They will all give up eventually, but either way I'm not going to stop nagging any of them lol
Funnily enough he's kept out of my way a lot today it's been lovely, i actually missed him....but don't tell him that, he'll think I'm going soft :giggle:

Have a lovely weekend end hun :hug99: xxxxx

:eek: what a difference

you look amazing lily :bighug:

love your pics of your dog, espescially the one in the snow with the cat :D

Wow Lily, What a difference! The two photos look like two different women, you look happy, healthy and fab, you go girl, love the dogs. xx

Heyos Lily :)

Loving your positives lists, they made me smile. That and your sense of humour which I have missed out on during my isolation period :rolleyes:

I hope those three manage to quit smoking. I stopped nearly 6 years ago as my current OH wouldn't have me otherwise, he was a decent enough incentive to quit I guess :D I hadn't been smoking all that long though. I wish my dad would stop - he's probably been on them for 40yrs+ and his cough is horrible, he's always saying he feels rotten. Plus his dad died of smoking-related illnesses... if that isn't enough of an incentive I don't know what is :( Wish I was the kind of person who could have it out with people like you do - I really admire you for how you speak your mind and don't take any crap from people :)

Well done on your fab loss this week. The difference in you between those two pics is amazing xxxx

:worthy::worthy::wow::wow::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Lily, you look just fantastic. What an amazing achievement.

Your diary is a pleasure to read.

hugs xxxx

:eek: what a difference

you look amazing lily :bighug:

love your pics of your dog, espescially the one in the snow with the cat :D

Hey sweetie, thanks so much for the lovely compliments, my cat and dog are greatest of friends and they are so lovely together especially on days like that, they just loved playing in the snow together it was amazing to watch :hug99: xxxx

Wow Lily, What a difference! The two photos look like two different women, you look happy, healthy and fab, you go girl, love the dogs. xx

Hey hun, you know what's funny, firstly I actually look bigger (to me) in that picture than I did in the one where I was at my heaviest and I had lost over 6st there, the other thing is that it made me realise that I have a warped view of how I look, I always believed I could see the difference in my weight, but comparing those 2 pictures has made me realise that a) in the picture of me in white I had lost quite a lot of the weight, and thought that I was looking good :eek: and b) now I see myself as being the size I was then, if that makes sense, I didn't realise just how much smaller I was, when you were all saying how small my bum was a few weeks ago I actually believed you were being funny, that picture of me in white really ahs shocked me, didn't realise I looked that awful :hug99: xxx
Heyos Lily :)

Loving your positives lists, they made me smile. That and your sense of humour which I have missed out on during my isolation period :rolleyes:

I hope those three manage to quit smoking. I stopped nearly 6 years ago as my current OH wouldn't have me otherwise, he was a decent enough incentive to quit I guess :D I hadn't been smoking all that long though. I wish my dad would stop - he's probably been on them for 40yrs+ and his cough is horrible, he's always saying he feels rotten. Plus his dad died of smoking-related illnesses... if that isn't enough of an incentive I don't know what is :( Wish I was the kind of person who could have it out with people like you do - I really admire you for how you speak your mind and don't take any crap from people :)

Well done on your fab loss this week. The difference in you between those two pics is amazing xxxx

Hey Lo, :welcome2: back sweetie, missed ya sh*tloads hunni :hug99:, Thanks sweetie, like I said yesterday, I believe in laughing as it makes me feel more positive, obviously I have my bad days, but mostly I try to stay happy, when I'm happy I am more determined, so I like to share my happiness plus we take life way too seriously, if I was to sit and think of all the carp I've had happen to me in myn life I'd cry rivers, but I am sick of doing that, now it's laughter for me, plus to be honest the comedy is a little bit of a defence mechanism, either that or I am really a screwball :giggle:
Smoking...I never believed I'd ever give up not after so many years and smoking so heavy, but honestly if I can anyone can...and I will never smoke again, my cold has gone onto my chest as it always does, but unlike when I was smoking and it turned immediately into Bronchitis, right now it's just irritating, so don't stop nagging your dad hun, he's worth the effort.
Sweetie, it has taken me years to be as assertive as I am, I always swore no one would ever treat me the way my own parents did, and then I let everyone do it, but I got to a stage of hang on no more and over the last few years I have chosen to say what I feel, not always immediately, but usually pretty quickly, because I am not going to let it fester anymore. I always ask myself before hand what's the worst possible outcome if I say something and I can't think of anything that's worse then me feeling like carp while they are oblivious to how they've made me feel so.....
Have a lovely weekend hunni and please keep coming back, really really missed you loads :hug99: xxxx
:worthy::worthy::wow::wow::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Lily, you look just fantastic. What an amazing achievement.

Your diary is a pleasure to read.

hugs xxxx

Aww Sue thank you hun, you make me :eek: :giggle:, I promise I will find yours soon :hug99: then you'll be sick of me :8855: xxx

Loving the new signature pics Lily! :)

Thanks hunni xxx:hug99:xxx

Morning Lily have a lovely weekend. xx

Hi Jane, you too my lovely :hug99: xxx

Morning Lily x

Have a great Saturday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lisa, thanks sweetie, you too :hug99: xxx

Positives Saturday 28th January 2012

1) Despite having a cold and it going onto my chest as usual, I feel really happy and very positive
2) Am enjoying cleaning my house (thoroughly, our bi-monthly deep clean), with my lovely Kirsty, while we dance away to the Supremes, always has been our choice of music when deep cleaning :giggle:
3) Everything in the Watson household is calm and serene, love it :hug99: xx
4) I love my family and am blessed to have the best family in the world :hug99: xxx
5) I have the best minimins family in the world too :hug99: xxx
6) Kirsty is cooking a very yummy dinner tonight, can't wait xxx

Menu Friday 27th January 2012

Brunch:
Pasta Quiche
Roll Hexb
Mixed salad
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Mid afternoon:
Tea 1 syn
Mandarin x 2

Dinner:
Toast x 2 5 syns
Baked beans
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Fruit throughout the day
Jelly 0.5 syns
Ryvita Mini 4 syns
Roll 6 syns
Laughing Cow Hexa
Milk for Tea 2 syns

Exercise 2 hours and 2 pint of water

Syns for today = 20
Syns for the week (day 4) = 58/105

=========
=================================
=

Menu Saturday 28th January 2012

Breakfast :
Fruit salad
Fat Free Yoghurt
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Mid Morning:
Green Tea with raspberry and blackberry
Mandarin
Kiwi x 2

Lunch:
Pasta Quiche
Mixed Salad
Fruit salad
Jelly 0.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Mid Afternoon:
Green Tea with raspberry and blackberry
Apple
Banana

Dinner :
Leek Lasagne Hexa (use laughing cow to make the sauce) + 2syns for cheese on top
New Poatoes
Mixed Salad
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Fruit throughout the day
Ryvita minis 4 syns
Roll Hexb
50g Philadelphia Light 4 syns
Ham
Yoghurt

Exercise for today :
Syns for today : 12
Syns for the week (day 5) = 70/105

Last edited:
My fiancé took a pic of me not brilliant one it just on his iPhone and I didn't know he was taking it so I'm looking at the floor while walking another habit finding hard to break , but well I keep looking at it I don't see that me wen I look in a mirror I see a much bigger me , it is so strange , at wot point do my eyes catch up to the rest of me ?

Back