Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Charlie had one of those dollies lily and she loved it :D see we are twins :D
You are lovely :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why doesn't that surprise me ....we are psychic twins my lovely, the second I saw it I knew she would have it cos it was just so cute lol :hug99: xxx

Today's Positives Thursday 2nd February 2012

1) Didn't sleep well last night and despite waking with yet another headache (my sinuses are swollen), I am happy and positive.
2) Had a chat with Mal and he agreed since writing down my positives I seem a lot happier and more contented and a lot less argumentative lol
3) It's absolutely brass monkeys outside but I am warm in my lovely house.
4) Mark is cooking stuffed Marrow today yum yum can't wait
5) I have the best family in the world, real and mini's :hug99: xxx
6) Cold is getting better everyday, should be fit enough by weekend to go see the cute little Lyla and get a lovely cuddle xxx

Menu Thursday 2nd February 2012

EE

Breakfast:
Fruit
Yoghurt
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Mid morning:
Cup of Tea 1 syn
Mandarins x 2

Lunch:
Minestrone Soup
Water 1 pint

Mid afternoon:
Green Tea with ginger
Persimmon
Banana

Dinner:
stuffed Marrow (will put syns in later if need be as I don't know how Mark is cooking it and what he's adding)
Veg
Water 1 pint

Extras:
2 x Wholemeal Toast Hexb
Peanut butter 4.5 syns
Banana
Mandarin
Milky Coffee Hexa
Bag of Sainsbury's Fat Free Marshmallows 5 syns

Syns for today = 12
Syns for the week (day 3) = 37/105

evening i am slowly working my way through everybodies diaries to relieve the bordom of my evening :D

so its your turn although i am running out of inane things to say :eek:

its very cold here i am hoping for snow so i can go out to play

hope you get a better nights sleep :D

ohh musn't forget stuffed marrow never tried marrow so must add it to the veg to try list :eek:

right off to spam someone else now :D:bolt:
xxxxx

I am feeling very deflated right now, can't shake this headache and cold, Just as it feels like I am getting better I then feel sh*te again, got sores all over my lips and up my nose too, can't exercise either cos my foot is too sore, weight's not moving no matter what I do right now, yeah I know I had the big loss week before last but that still leaves me with a deficit of 3lbs from Christmas, we are in February and I am still carrying a gain from Christmas...I'm tired too, can't sleep and even when I do I am waking all the time.
I am going to go have a good cry cos that always helps, and see how I feel tomorrow.

night all xxx

Hey lily,

Please don't cry. I know they say it helps to get rid of emotions but it just makes me tired and exhausted and I dont want u to feel that too ((big hug))

You're not well but still on plan. That 3pm deficit will go.. You know that. Remember when your daughter was having trouble losing weight and if I remember correctly she was STS for 8 weeks and then she started to lose again? Now it's not going to take that long for you.. But you've been ill and weight loss has slowed down. That's your body telling you to rest, decrease the exercise and let me recover.

I truly believe that God makes things happen in our lived for a reason. Maybe this is a way for you to stop and chill out for a while (heehee) and let your body recover.. You can still be on plan.. But take things a little easier...

I look at your food menus and it really makes me think of the amount of SF foods I eat at mealtimes- which shows that I, alongside many many others see you as someone who is doing this right!

Look after yourself. Don't worry about the scales. Without health we have nothing.

Sending you lots of love and good thoughts lily..

Rozie x

:bighug: lily i hope if you did have your little cry it made you feel better sending another one of these :bighug: stay positive xx

Oh Lily xxx

You are doing SO well. Don't get upstart by a couple of weeks look at the big picture. I worked out my monthly losses and that helped me.

You are poorly atm so just concentrate on getting better please x

:bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi lily hope u are feeling a little better today , try not get disheartened u are amazing and hav achieved so so much , take care and hugs being sent your way xx

:bighug: :bighug: now come on Lily you are doing brilliantly and you inspire and help so many of us. No more tears huni :bighug: :bighug: put that smile back on that lovely face :D:D:D:D

3lb is nothing you will get rid of that this week then just look what 2012 will bring, just look how far you have come you are a different woman my lovely and a wonderful one at that :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

Lily my lovely lily x x
Sending you a massive hug I think it's the cold that had made you feel low as my cold knocked me for six x you have come so far and are such a massive inspiration I think the body does hang onto weight when we are low and it will shift you are so focused and my main reason for hanging on in there !! X x
I restart mon and remember because of you I haven't given up x x x x x.

Coming in to give you lots and lots of hugs Lily
Please don't feel upset by it...you have done so well lovely lady and we all have times that we feel its an up hill struggle Lily .... But you have come so far...

:bighug: please don't be upset hun, you have been and are still a huge inspiration to so many of us (just take a look at the amount of people who follow your journal). That 3lb will soon be history and you'll be back on your way towards your goals. Thinking of you hun xxxxx

ok, nursey head firmly in place, lovely lily i think it is time for a visit to the drs :)

remember your meds immuno suppress you and put you at risk of every little bug going. so maybe its time for a short course of anti biotics to kill the little ******* once and for all:eek:

you lily are my hero :D you have inspired me and made me realise i can do this, my dr, my counseller and every one who listens to me knows about you lily. you talk so much sense and have so much compassion

that 3 lb is nothing lily you have lost 12 stone !!!!!!! 168 pound, a whole person lily how bloody fantastic is that.

have your cry lily even someone as strong as you needs to at times. then sit down and think about all the good things in your life your wonderful family, your wonderful friends, your legions of admirers and hero worshipers. think about the changes in your life since you started this journey.

so the hill is a bit steep at the moment and it feels you will never get to the top but you will get to the straight bit soon and be skipping back down i know this.

what ever you do lily do not lose sight of what you have already achieved

One last thought , something even with my frank honesty i have never alluded to on here, you girls on here saved my life literally.

especially you lily. you are a very special women xx

:hug99: Awhhhh Lily hun, please try not to let it get you down, which I know can be easier said than done x Big cwtchs coming your way x :hug99:

Back