Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Oh my how sexy is he

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I am actually going to disappear and watch Jesse, Mal just told me we have to be at stepsons early so got to watch him tonight, need my fix and be up early :cry:...so I will say night night and sweet dreams everyone :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxxx:zz:

Oh my how sexy is he

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As my granddaughter says, he's a bit of stuff alright :giggle: xxxxxx

I ve saved the photo of Jesse to my phone lovely lily lol x. X
I am back on track my lovely friend as started my new plan today :) love all your recipes as always x x have a gd day today and speak soon x I was telling my sister about you and how much you ve inspired me showed her your photos and her mouth stayed open !!! Wow wow is what she said x :)

Lily42uk said:
Cor I'd google Jesse any day of the week :giggle: xxxxxx

Mmmmm.... That's a very nice pic to see on a diary Lilly!! :)

I must come here more often, definately put a smile on my face on a Thursday morning!!! Lol

Sounds like your on track for a Fab week Hunny, I have never heard of SE ... What does it involve?? Xxxxx

:eek: Not heard of Mark Harmon! Wow. I've loved watching his movies for years.

Strangely I'm not sure I don't like him better now than before. :rolleyes:

I agree but think he may be approaching that tipping point again. Looks a bit drawn TBH maybe "Mindy" is being bad to him.

Wasn't too keen on him in St Elsewhere either. Not a fan of taches, However astronaut Sam in moonlighting and lots of other shows YUMMMY.:D :drool:

Wow - looking at your food.....exercise...water intake *makes me want to wee just thinking about it* :giggle: Lily is BACK IN THE GAME - not that you ever went away, lovely but :wow: with a vengeance!!
Lyla May is edible!!! Gorgeous wee thing!
So who is this Jesse guy? Lucky you having him help you prepare tea :giggle: That's how it reads 'cos I think you and Patsy crossed posts :8855: I too have PMT!!
Can relate to Mal and the 'giving up' smoking. Caught OH red (fag) handed yesterday. Was not impressed. Hope you've survived visit to your stepson's. I couldn't do it. :bighug: xxx

P.S. Has anyone had a Pomelo or Okra? Bought a Pomelo last night as part of my try a new food every week regime...have seen Okra loads of times but have never bought it, just wondered if anyone had tried it, what they thought of it and even what they did with it...would love to hear your views xxxx:bighug:xxxx

Lily , Mama has a recipe with Okra in it on her thread in slimming world recipes section. She even shows how to tell if its fresh or not :) in photos :)

I am so behind my lovely twin :bighug:

Layla is gorgeous, that hair :eek: :D:D:D

gosh you are so organised with your SE and menus :D yum yum xxxxxx

Hey everyone, have had a really bad day, food wise and other wise....didn't go to my stepsons, Mal went alone, I have spent the day crying and feeling really sorry for myself....woke this morning and my face was on fire, bright red and covered in a deep red rash...really itchy and really sore, have absolutely no idea what may have caused it to flare up yet again, it was almost back to normal after the flare up last week, it actually looked and felt like it had been burned all over....I called the doctor, who was actually gracious enough to come out to me this afternoon, he has suggested I use a perfume free cleaner on my face (I do anyway) and has prescribed antibiotics, which I have to take for the next 7 days, he has told me to lay off the cortisone and has prescribed some more Aqueous Calamine Cream, same as I had last time I had a flare up like this. Kirsty walked in from work and burst into tears, she thought that I had been hit in the face, she said it looks swollen. Spoke to my stepson on the phone bless him and he suggested Bepanthan Ointment, which he uses for his skin after a tattoo, well Kirsty happened to have some and I put on a thin layer, figured it couldn't make it any worse and while I still look like something that escaped from the black lagoon, it has died down a lot and seems a lot less sore so :fingerscrossed:
I did think initially that it was psoriasis, but doctor ruled that out, wanted me to go see a dermatologist, told him I am seeing mine on 28th anyway and told me to take pictures, which i have but they don't show it as bad as it actually is, we tried taking them with and without the flash, but it still doesn't show it up properly, but I guess she'll get some idea of what it might be anyway.....so feeling sorry for myself I had a portion of chips at lunchtime and a chinese tonight, but I have eaten a mountain of fruit and salad with it ...so I am writing today off and back on plan 1000% tomorrow, one bad day won't spoil my week will it ?
Hope you're all having a good day, I am going to have an early night as I am shattered and with the crying have given myself a bad head again, so sleep for me ...night all :hug99:xxxxx

:bighug: oh Lily :cry: I am so upset to hear this my lovely twin :cry: :bighug:

Could it be food related. Remember your pineapple allergy just wondering if its something like that, ie another food...... hope it clears up soon. Take an antihistamine won't you ? xxxxxxxxx

Hi hun

Big hugs, I get excema sometimes and can sympathise with you. Hope the cream and antibiotics help. Xxx

:bighug: oh Lily :cry: I am so upset to hear this my lovely twin :cry: :bighug:

Could it be food related. Remember your pineapple allergy just wondering if its something like that, ie another food...... hope it clears up soon. Take an antihistamine won't you ? xxxxxxxxx

Hi sweetie, I have been taking antihistamines, stopped taking them day before yesterday when it started to clear up.
I think it may be the pineapple again, didn't think and had a green tea that contained pineapple and grapefruit and I not supposed to have anything that contains grapefruit in any form cos of my tablets I take for diabetes, says it clearly across the packet, just never thought, it's definitely an allergy,as Kirsty reminded me the night before I broke out with it, that I had a red itchy eye and that was about an hour after I'd drunk the green tea, that's usually a good sign of an allergic reaction.....doc told me to keep a detailed diary of everything I eat and drink from now on, so I an going to and he also told me to lay off citrus foods and that includes tomatoes ...so I best I spose see what happens xxxx

actually Lily citrus allergy is very very common and nasty. Lay off all citrus for a while please :) including reading what teas have in them etc. You have a real allergy and it can be dangerous and you are one special lovely lady and I want you to be okay :bighug: :bighug: reiki sent Lily and let me know how you are in the morning cos I'll worry about you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back