Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Well done on your loss :woohoo:

Really glad that things are going well with Kelsi, have missed you, but completely understand that Kelsi has needed you :bighug:

Good to see you back! well done on the loss and SOTW:woohoo:

WTG lovely Lily on both the loss and SOTW. FAB :)

Thank you lovely, think we must have been typing at the same time for me to miss this...I am so happy and so in the right frame of mind again...plus it helped having the challenge with Kelly, I beat her :woohoo: but we invited a lady from the group and she just pipped me at the post so now we have to buy her lunch :giggle: oh well next month :hug99: xxxx

my daughter went to stay with my mum when she was 13, following a big operation and never moved back home :eek:

originally moved in for practical reasons due to the wheelchair and transport to school but got so spoiled decided to stay.

be warned :giggle:
Oh :wow:, that's cool by me, Kelsi is no problem at all, but I doubt she'll stay forever, with the spare room being turned into a nursery, she has to sleep on the floor, I believe she will get fed up with that very quickly lol, plus she is a big Mummy's girl, not gonna want to stay away from Mum too long despite the fact she finds it peaceful without Kia and Jack :giggle: xxxx:hug99:xxx

Lily

So pleased for you and yet another loss! Everything seems to change doesn't it when you lose some weight. It has a knock on effect on everything like confidence and feeling happy and stuff.

Hope Kelsi goes on ok.

Po xxx
Hi Po, thank you hun, yes it does have a knock on effect, feeling really happy and really dedicated to the weight loss again, know I am going to be ok now, have had a few of these blips where I keep losing and gaining the same amount and then my head gets right back into it again and off I go...I just ride the storm usually, last time it lasted 9 months so 5 months this time is a lot better lol
Kelsi bless her is having a lovely lie in this morning, she is off to the school tonight with her Mum for open evening, the school rang this morning and moved the meeting about her to tomorrow because of open evening so we'll see what they come up with then :hug99: xxxx

Woohoo well done on your loss lovely lily xx

Thank you sweetie :hug99: xxxx

Thank you hunni :hug99: xxxx

Well done on your loss :woohoo:

Really glad that things are going well with Kelsi, have missed you, but completely understand that Kelsi has needed you :bighug:

He sweetie, thank you, I am chuffed to bits with my loss this week, that's 3 weeks in a row now and I am ecstatic, definitely back in this game
Thanks again hun, Kelsi will be fine if the worst comes to the worst we'll home school her, but would prefer she stays in mainstream school, so we'll see.
She is an A grade student, would be a shame for that to drop down, but to be fair she reads a lot and goes online and looks at what she needs to learn about, plus I put her through her paces with her Maths so as long as she is doing something that's hopefully good enough
I am hoping to get on here more often again now, but if I am needed she will come first and I am so happy that you guys are so supportive, thank you all :hug99: xxx

Good to see you back! well done on the loss and SOTW:woohoo:

Thank you hunni :hug99: xxxx

Now I am off to catch up a little while my lovely Kelsi has a lie in lol :hug99: xxxxx

Afternoon Lily.........:woohoo: to the loss and SOTW......brilliant. We have missed you but also understand that your first loyalties have to be your family...........we would be no different. xx

Morning lovely Lily. Hope you are having a good day. :)

Hello lovely Patsy, I am having a very good day...other than the few words I just had with Mal about his smoking ....he started smoking again last week after 3 months and we agreed he would smoke half ounce of baccy a week, that went in 5 days and he is now turning nthe tables trying to get to me to admit he is doing good, but I am saying if you went 3 months and "in his words" only smoked the odd cigarette, then making half ounce last a week should be a cynch.....he can do as he pleases, but his breathing has gotten worse again and he is coughing again at night so I told him I will come wake him up if he keeps me awake much more with it...could be war me thinks :giggle:, but other than that it's all good here hun, hope you're having a good day too xxxx:hug99:xxx

Afternoon Lily.........:woohoo: to the loss and SOTW......brilliant. We have missed you but also understand that your first loyalties have to be your family...........we would be no different. xx

Thank you sweetie, have missed being here and I know you'd all be the same, but it's nice to know I still have all your support while I'm gone, even though I assume I did anyways :hug99: xxxx

Hey sweetie, silly isn't quite what I called him, but it'll do for a public site :giggle:
Hope you're having a fab day too xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Afternoon Lily xx

Well done on the loss and SOTW, and hope everything will Kelsi will be resolved to your satisfaction.

Afternoon Lily xx

Well done on the loss and SOTW, and hope everything will Kelsi will be resolved to your satisfaction.

Thank you hun, I am sure everything with Kelsi will eventually be just fine, we aren't letting this one drop till they have a proper plan in place to make sure it doesn't happen again or if it does then it is dealt with immediately xxx

Glad things are getting there with Kelsi! :bighug:

Well done again on the loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: to you and Kelsi my lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you lovely, Kelsi had parents evening tonight, got all A reports even though she hasn't been at school much for the last 4 weeks, what with her knee and then the bullying. Kelsi spoke to her favourite teacher about what's been going on and asked her could she come and talk to her if things get too bad, so the teacher said yes and promptly gave her her email address, which has made Kelsi feel a lot happier....we should know what's going on at the school tomorrow, Kelly has an appt with the year head again so hopefully they can give her some good news...during the mean time all the teachers have set Kelsi a few projects to be getting on with and she is over the moon especially with the RE one which is about the paranormal and that is Kelsi's favourite thing, she has to research all sorts of things including Vampires, now that's right down Kelsi's street she is a huge fan of anything to do with Vampires, which is really weird as I was at her age too, and Kelsi looks and is me to a tee at that age ..it's like looking into a long ago mirror, even the subjects she likes, doesn't like and excels at are all the same...hopefully she won't end up with the weight problem though lol
Anyways will update you on her progress tomorrow :bighug: xxxx

Glad things are getting there with Kelsi! :bighug:

Well done again on the loss x

Thank you hunni, hope you're enjoying your break in Amsterdam ...that's if you're not back already, I always was the last to catch up :giggle: xxx:hug99: xxxx

I have just received new pictures of the gorgeous Miss Lyla May Limerick and just have to share them with you sooooo cute awwww and so big now, can't believe she is 3 months already :

th_385639_10150974399117926_558037925_13067385_337333812_n.jpg
th_554472_10150974397082926_1571727183_n.jpg

They are titled...........Every little girl should wear a bow in her hair awwww xxx

Oh nearly forgot, Kirsty had her first visit to the hospital today they gave her a mini scan but her proper 12 week dating scan is on 25th May....she is having a Jelly Bean...well that's what it looks like at this stage lol and they reckon she is about 2 weeks further on than she thought, so she is between 8 and 10 weeks now.
Her and Mark have decided to spend the money and have the 4D scan done too which will cost them about £180 and will be done at about 20 weeks...but they still don't want to know what the sex of the baby is right now.
Kirsty, bless her is suffering badly with sickness, she just constantly day and night feels sick, as did I when I was pregnant with her (with Kelly I was sick day and night from 2 weeks to the delivery table lol) and doesn't feel like eating anything, so I am trying to get her to just nibble something every hour or half hour evenif it's just a biscuit or half a banana...poor thing, only 30+ weeks to go ...sorry I shouldn't :giggle: but I do know how she feels after all lol xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Thank you hunni, hope you're enjoying your break in Amsterdam ...that's if you're not back already, I always was the last to catch up :giggle: xxx:hug99: xxxx
Yes I'm back :)

Yay for Kelsi's fave teacher giving her email address to her. That's good of her.

Thanks Lisa, yes she is very happy about that and is hoping to get back to school real soon, having said that she has read 2 whole books since sunday and I thought I read fast lol xxxx

Well I have just had a funny experience, was looking on the FB site of our SW group and saw that our C had added 2 new members, one of them is a lady called Jean that I often sit next to and chat with in group....now ever since she started group I have been meaning to say that she looks familiar to me ...but doing the signing in and weighing and sometimes the shop I get distracted and have until now forgotten to ask.
Well today I added her to my FB account and for some unknown reason decided to look at her friends list, not something I normally do....but felt compelled to do so today.

So I look and there are about 12 people on her list that I know and grew up with, 1 of which I was really good friends with and who I contacted through friends reunited about 15 years back, we met up then, but just after she moved to Spain and again we lost touch....so I added this person today and she sent me a couple of messages and we have agreed to meet up again soon, she lives in Kettering Northamptonshire after moving back from Spain about 6 years ago......now the lady that goes to my group, Jean ...lived just about 5 houses away from me when we were growing up ....she knows all my family, brothers, sisters, dad, mum, cousins, aunts, uncles etc and I know all hers but I haven't seen her in about 35 years, I was gobsmacked when I went into her pictures and saw it was her, obviously she has married and changed her surname...there was a picture of her when she was about 12 and then again at about 15, that's exactly how I remember her lol...but what's weirdest of all is there were 3 families, mine, hers and another one that were quite close when we were kids and I have often over the years wondered what happened to her....she looks nothing like she did when she was a kid and I don't think I do either, we were both born blonde for a start and are both now dark haired....what a very small world though eh, fancy her turning up at my SW group after all these years? Uncanny xxxx

Wow Lily - what a weird coincidence! Great that you can meet up with your friend you lost touch with too.

Morning btw x

what a weird thing to happen, but great that you have found a friend that you were close to from your childhood :D

hope you have a great day xx

Back