Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

:woohoo: Have been sitting with my grandkids while Kelly went to the school to get this business with Kelsi sorted out......Kelly has just finished telling me what went on and we are both firstly gobsmacked at what has been done and what is going to be done and secondly over the moon with the outcome.
The school have taken this very seriously and have been working all week to get all the heads of year, the assistant headmaster, the bullying counsellor, the teacher that Kelsi likes and feels she can talk to, her friends and everybody else they can think of, up to speed with what they intend to do...Firstly they want Kelsi and Kelly to come to the school on Monday (another babysitting day for me as the other 2 have an inset day, plus it's Kirsty's birthday and she is on holiday, so all go) they want Kelsi to name names and if she can't name them that way then she will be asked to point them out via school records and photographs, they then intend to suspend the children involved and possibly expel them depending on the comebacks. They have told Kelly they are happy to do whatever Kelsi wants to do, move class, have her friend and the teacher she trusts help, lay on proper counselling via the Education Dept, anything to make Kelsi's life as easy and happy as can be and to get her back into school. They told Kelly they had all read Kelsi's reports and they feel she is an outstanding pupil, who is well in advance of the levels she should be at, ...they also said they would understand if Kelly wanted to put Kelsi in another school but they pointed out that bullying went on everywhere, but the difference was they took their responsibilities towards the children very seriously and would stamp out bullying as much as they could. They were also happy for Kelsi to ease back into school at her pace as long as she did actually come for at least half the week. Kelly was expecting to meet with just the head of year today and was astounded when she got there to find 5 teachers/headteachers and her friends in the meeting (the kids were only there for a short time to point out that they were happy to be there for Kelsi).
They ended the meeting by saying that Kelsi's safety and happiness was the most important factor in all this .
Now you can't ask for better than that can you, just hope they mean what they say.

Oh now Kelsi had a grouse about her form teacher, she said she told him on a number of occasions about the bullying and he said he would report it to the year head, who says he hasn't done so. Kelsi feels very let down by him, so they are having a meeting on Tuesday, with him and Kelsi and they have said they expect him to basically pull his socks up or they will deal with him ..so Tuesday they, well mostly he will be letting Kelsi know what his plan of action is in the future.

Hope you're all having a great day, cos we are :giggle: xxx:hug99: xxx

Being as I wasn't there I can't say that I feel convinced, but Kelly and my Sister , who worked in a mainstream schools special education dept, both seem absolutely thrilled to bits with the outcome. The sheer fact that they had the year heads the asst head, the bullying head teacher, the teacher Kelsi feels she can talk to, her friends and her form teacher, plus her friends...seems to point to the fact that they really mean what they say, so I will keep you all updated xxxx

Wow lily thats amazing bout Jean!
When I was 9 my best friend moved to papa new guinea and it was before mobiles and fb so we lost contact. Have tried to find her a few times but no luck. Always wonder where she is :)

Harebell, have hope. I lost contact with a very dear friend when she moved to Australia 20 yrs ago. She briefly came back to the uk for 10 days to do the legal bits of selling their house, in 2000 as they were going to settle in Oz.I had moved and she taracked me down going to my old place of work and they told her where I worked . However un beknown to me she had done all this tracking down and gave a note to new work and told them how important it was to trace me and she only had a few days in the country. The manager hated me and never passed it on and I was on annual leave as I was getting married 2 days later and so I never knew my best friend was in the same town the day I got married.Fast forward 10 years and I traced her using the Aussie phone books as her husband was a Dr it was a little easier. When we found out that letter never got passed on, it was quite sad for us both. We talk most weeks now and it's so lovely to have her back in my life again, so have hope Harebell, you never know!
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lily, just calling in and catching up with everything that has happened today and all I can say re the school is WOW, I wish the school my boys went to had done half as much as Kelsi's school are doing. They certainly sound as if they are taking the bullying seriously and are making steps to ensure nothing like that ever happens again! I hope Kelsi is reassured in all that they are going to do and how lovely that her teacher cared enough to give Kelsi her e-mail address :) some teachers are incredibly good at their job, unfortunately they seem to be in a minority :(

On another note, I am sure I remember reading that morning sickness is due to low-sugar levels and that eating little and often should help.................wish I'd known that when I was having my third as I felt sick constantly..................not nice :(

Have a good evening Lily xx

Lily that all sounds fab about Kelsi! :)

I really hope it all works out for the best x

Lily that all sounds fab about Kelsi! :)

I really hope it all works out for the best x

I am astounded at how much they seem to have taken on board Kelsi's pain and hurt in all this ...:fingerscrossed: they do what they said...having said that I know if they don't they have Kelly to cope with and we don't call her Don Kellyioni for nothing :giggle: xxxx:hug99: xxxx

:wow: Lily so much happening :) fab re Kelsi wonderful news and fab the school really mean business thats really made my day :woohoo: :bighug: xxxxxx

Hey sweetie, has really made my day too, thank you so much for your help sweetie, Kidscape were/are a godsend, they really helped, Kelly said that she knew as soon as she opened her mouth and quoted what kidscape said last week that it registered with the year head that she knew what she was talking about and had done her homework....she is chuffed that they haven't tried to just sweep it under the carpets...will definitely keep you up to par with what's going on hun, meant to ring you but the hours just seem to fly by and before I know it it's bedtime lol xxx:hug99: xxxx

Hey lovelies, well I have just spent a lovely evening with my equally lovely, sweet, kind hearted sister....firstly she just bought round a big bag and said here I bought you a present, I said it's not my birthday till end of May, it's Kirsty's b'day Monday not mine ...she said no you daft moo I just bought you a pressie and so I opened it and what did I find....the gorgeous items below, all a size smaller than I am...we go on holiday on 24th August she has told me I have to get into them by then ...that's my kind of challenge lol, they are all a size 20, I am a 22 ish probably more a 23...but I will be wearing them believe me...I have put up the website addies below so you can see, I can't believe how much she spent, but then she's always been like that...actually we have both always been like that, but it doesn't end there, she takes in foreign students and has offered me £500 if I help her to cook meals and help prepare the house after one lot leave and before the new lot come in, so that I have extra spending money ....also she wants me to do it as a regular thing....so I guess I will be here a whole lot less once I'm "working" lol
Anyhoo I am off to bed now, will catch you all on the morrow, sweet dreams all :bighug: :zz: xxxxx

Joe Browns Dress Of The Season | Simply Be
Joe Browns Fresh Floral Dress | Simply Be
Joe Browns Fresh & Floral Dress | Simply Be
Frock & Frill Daisy Trim Jersey Top | Simply Be
Joe Browns Fabulous Funtime Skirt | Simply Be

Last edited:
Aww how lovely of your sis, I love the last dress! I know you'll be in them lily we all have every faith in you :D xx

Aw how lovely of your sister! You will fit in them all by your holiday :)

Ohhhh Lily, that outcome from the school made me cry. I'll probably sound like an idiot :eek:

I'm so pleased they are taking it seriously and doing something about it :bighug:

good to hear about the good outcome with the school. those clothes look fab. i'm sure you'll look amazing in them by the time you go on holiday. :hug99:

EmmyR1984 said:
Ohhhh Lily, that outcome from the school made me cry. I'll probably sound like an idiot :eek:

I'm so pleased they are taking it seriously and doing something about it :bighug:

If you're an idiot then I am too. I admit I did tear up at reading that as well x

Lily lovely to hear the school have taken on board
what is happening to Kelsi lets hope that it helps
sort the situation for her

OOOHHH Lily they are lovely and what a truly selfless thing to do ...............she must love you very much :):) Its also really nice that she is happy to pay you to help her, so many family members and friends want ppl to do things for love and forget that its still your time that they are taking up especially as it will be on a regular basis. I will always help anyone and am usually happy to do it, but sometimes when it becomes regular, then it has a tendency to make you feel that you are taken for granted..........how lovely that your sister recognises this and appreciates you and doesn't want to abuse your relationship :) Have a good evening :)

Back