Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hi Lily just checking your diary busy as ever, hope you are ok, I am back on again after having time out with personel problems, need some inspiration Jane xx

good evening lovely lily xxxx

hope your doing ok, have you started packing yet for your holiday:D

with all those jobs going on a cynical person would almost think a rent increase was being considered:rolleyes:

have a lovely evening xxxxxx

Hello lovelies, been having trouble with my internet connection, been very intermittent, just had Sky out so fingers crossed it'll be ok now. Had a small gain this week, but after being laid up with split heels due to the psoriasis flare up, I am good with that, today they are feeling a little better so hopefully they'll be good for our holiday which is just 2 weeks away now. We have been making the most of this glorious weather too, hope it's not too bad while we are away. Hope you're all well xxx oh had 1lb gain by the way xxx

Purple Patsy said:
Sounds like a nice quiet day there Lily. :D Wonder who strategically placed the firwork with the repairs dept. :D:D:D

Lol sounds that way xx

JaneB said:
Hi Lily just checking your diary busy as ever, hope you are ok, I am back on again after having time out with personel problems, need some inspiration Jane xx

Hello lovely Jane good to see u back, hope all is well and personal problems are sorted, will do all we can to be inspiring hun, wecome home xx

Afternoon Liy :fingerscrossed: that sky have fixed your Internet connection x we have an intermittent problem on our phone but sods law prevails when they come out and line is clear! Reluctant to,call them out again as if they come out and can't find anything then we will be charged over £100 :(:(

You have the right attitude with regards to you gain and I'm sure next week it will be gone along with a few more x x

Hello lovely Jane good to see u back, hope all is well and personal problems are sorted, will do all we can to be inspiring hun, wecome home xx

Hi Lily personel problems are nearly sorted thank you, just reading your thread cant beleive its your holiday in 2weeks, i remember when you booked it, love the new photo xx

Hiya hun! Just thought I'd pop in to say hello...your photo looks fab! :D How are the family doing with the no smoking? It's been over a year for me now - dead chiffed with myself! :D Hope you're well xx

Hello lovely Sian, omg how quick did that year go, well done you ...thank you for the lovely comment, I am having such fun at the moment going into shops and just picking things up and they fit, bought a gorgeous emerald green lacy top from Tesco yesterday,never thought I'd see the day I could buy clothes in Tesco lol.
Smoking, well they have stopped and started a few times since last we spoke, but they all gave up just about a week and a half ago,I believe today is day 10 and I am actually convinced they will do it this time, they have all found their reason to succeed, Kirsty and Mark because of Kirsty being pregnant and Mal cos of having the baby in the house and also cos he has finally come to terms with the fact that he doesn't have to smoke round the kids to affect them and with my daughter her husband and our grandchild all being chronic asthmatics, Kia my granddaughter being constantly in hospital up until me and her Mum gave up...I really do beleieve this time it will be successes all round...I will update in a few weeks and let you know :fingerscrossed: xxx:hug99:xxx

Knowing you that wee gain and 5 of its friends will be gone this week.

Hope sky have fixed the internet for you. :D

Hello lovely Patsy, yes Sky fixed my t'internet just fine, been a busy bee this week with the kids we have been having a pre holiday holiday lol...we have been swimming 3 times, played an 18 hole game of crazy golf twice, been to the local animal sanctuary and had a good walk about and done Legoland and I am totally exhausted but feeling ready to tackle the long walks of our holiday....oh and I ate some really naughty foods too...... we had Krispy Kreme donuts 3 days :eek: and crusty bread and cheese, yummy and then KFC too, but other than that I was fairly good lol and my scales say a 1lb gain...must be all the exercise and if that is the case or there abouts I will be ecstatic cos I really deserve to gain about 5 or more lbs lol
Hope you're ok hun, not got time to pop into diaries today but hopefully after wi tonight I will be able to stay awake long enough to come say hello and see what you've all been up to xxx:hug99:xxx
Afternoon Liy :fingerscrossed: that sky have fixed your Internet connection x we have an intermittent problem on our phone but sods law prevails when they come out and line is clear! Reluctant to,call them out again as if they come out and can't find anything then we will be charged over £100 :(:(

You have the right attitude with regards to you gain and I'm sure next week it will be gone along with a few more x x

Hello lovely Dawnie, I guess I was lucky then as they did find a fault and yep they seem to have fixed it, not had any problems since but then not really spent a lot of time on internet either lol
Like I said to Patsy, I have been naughty but done loads of exercise this week and :fingerscrossed: my scales are right and the damage is minimal, either way I had a great week and it was worth a little gain...just 6 hours to wi and I will know for sure lol :hug99: xxx

Hi Lily personel problems are nearly sorted thank you, just reading your thread cant beleive its your holiday in 2weeks, i remember when you booked it, love the new photo xx
Hello lovely Jane,so glad to hear that the problems seem to be getting sorted.....I know I can't believe either how quickly it has come around, just 10 days to the off lol I am so ready for it, my only regret is I didn't book it up for a fortnight lol but next time maybe lol
Thank you hun, hoping to have some more great photos to add to my album after my hols...Take care lovely and I hope to speak to you soon xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovelies, like I said up there ^^^^ I have had a pre holiday holiday this week with the kids...it's been fabulous....swimming, didn't think I would see me in a cossie again just yet but hey what the heck lol....never played crazy golf in my life and yet this week just gone have been twice, it was such fun we played in 2 teams of 4 and even though I have never even held anything that resembled a golf club before, I managed to come 4th over all and I am happy with that lol...never seen an 18 hole crazy golf before either, Mal always took the kids to the crazy golf when we were away but that was always just a 9 hole but I found out we have a Top Golf center just 4 miles from us and they do the 18 hole course....I have lived here for 15+ years and am just discovering my neighbourhood, (Had my accident just 10 months after we moved in) and it's such fun. You may find that I will be on here a lot less in the future I am loving the fact I can get out and about, I finally have a life that's worth living and I intend to live it lol

Anyways lovelies, I will try and get back later after wi ....fingers crossed I stay awake that long lol....and hopefully will be able to catch up on your diaries xxx:hug99:xxx

Purple Patsy said:
Lovely to hear from you Lily and glad that you're AWOL for good reasons. :D

Well done for WI whatever the result. :D

Thanks hun, sitting in the hospital car park, starving had to have a fasting blood test and forgot my hifi bars and now having to wait 40 mins for my prescription, how ridiculous is that. It's absolutely bucketing down but really hot too so having to sit in car with windows shut sweating or open windows and get soaked...tough choice lol. Hospital happy with my feet said just need to keep moisturizing don't need to use steroid cream anymore but not happy with my hands or the rosacea on my face, lots of live pustules on my hands and face covered with acne, so has put me on a much lower dose steroid and I have to stop using all other creams and ointments other than moisturizers as she feels that's what's causing the rosacea... can't win can I ... oh well gotta keep trying I guess. The good news is just 9 days till our holiday :woohoo: and I am off to buy some shorts, sod it why not lol anyway gotta go so catch you all laters xxx

:fingerscrossed: the new advice give the right results :) : woohoo: to your holiday in 9 days and to buying shorts :):) xx

Back