Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

I've used lots of different creams, Nivea firming, garnier firming, bio oil, palmers cocoa butter bust cream, but my favourite is Boob tube.....

Mama Mio Boob Tube Bust & Neck Firmer

As for the exercises, well just simple ones that raise and lift your boobies and strengthen the muscles.

I've got the mama mio stuff too and love it, it really does help.

Loving your positives for yesterday Lily, hope you have a fab day today xx

WTG with being so on track, and for the loss :D You look amazing!

Hello lovelies, just a quickie for now, I am on my old laptop, going to send it for repair as I love it, much better than my new one :cry: and I am trying to transfer files from one computer to another ...it's a nightmare as they are all on a word document and I now have to convert them to PDF files to move them :eek: there are so many of them I think it will take me hours lol...I had to recover 300+ files that Kelsi moved onto a dongel for me and then deleted, I didn't realise she had deleted them and then wiped the dongel arrrgghhh but I was lucky enough to have sent the files (recipes) via email to some of you lovely ladies and they were still in my hotmail sent box phew!!!

Thank you for the lovely comments, not entirely true but thank you anyway's .....I look better lets say.......... I will accept that lol

Have a good day ladies and catch you a bit later :hug99: xxx

Oh and I will have a good look at the Mama Mio stuff a bit later it sounds intriguing xxxx

Wow sounds like you have your work cut out for you.
I hate having to do stuff like that on computers, can feel so monotonous but much better than loosing them forever.
Hope you get sorted.

Have a lovely weekend dearie!

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Photo is brilliant well done xxx

Thank you lovelies, quick dash in and out here, should be leaving to go to my step daughters as it's her birthday today, lot's of them today I see lol, but got behind with posting on here and watching the marathon :eek: so now need to run, catch you laters have a great day all xxx

Last edited:
Lily42uk said:
Thank you lovelies, quick dash in and out here, should be leaving to go to my step daughters as it's her birthday today, lot's of them today I see lol, but got behind with posting on here and watching the marathon :eek: so now need to run, catch you laters have a great day all xxx

You and me both Lily :giggle: have a lovely day x x x

OK so lets talk BOOBIES! :p

Seems we all have issues with them lol. Well for me, mine are odd! yup almost a cup size diff in each and the 'texture' for want of a better word is different too. One is kind of soft and fleshy and the other pert and firm .. go figure but it's to do with when I bitten by one of our horses that had issues with protecting his own stable and I got complacent, looking in on him eating his food. Quick as a flash, he swung round bit my right on my boob and practically picked me up by it. I was only 15 and the docs think the tissue was damaged and as I was still growing as it were it stopped and the other one carried on going. I'd love to have them evened out and the doc said once I get to the weight I want to be they will look at it again but not until then. As my Mum had breast cancer and died, it kind of puts things into perspective for me and wonder if I'd really go for it from a cosmetic aspect.

I would suggest if not already ( sorry only scan read the last few pages) go to bravissimo. James has treated me to some lovely stuff from there recently and the difference is amazing. I got measured properly and it turns out I'm a D in one make and a DD in others. They really know what they are doing there and take the time and there's no pressure to buy. Personally I don't rate M&S for fitting, maybe I had the wrong person both times but I wasn't convinced.

Gok is right, a good fitting bra makes all the difference.

Oh and I use liz earle bust serum and it's fab! I get 25% off if you want any and it's all botanical.
Superskin™ Bust & Neck Treatment – Bodycare – Skincare

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pic.. bet you never thought you'd wear a top like that with WHITE jeans ;-)

Morning Lily, I too can rate Bravissimo but don't buy online, try and go to a shop as they work out what bra shape also suits your boobs, I have to go for a 3-seam Balconette as I'm too shallow between shoulder and underarm to go for a full cup - ends up sticking out from the top of jumpers etc...........not a good look :):) have a good day Lily xx

Purple Patsy said:
Morning lovely Lily. :D

Hello lovelies, wow talk about a busy day lol, so far today we have had the guy here fixing our toilet which was leaking, another guy fixing our ceiling from when we had a leak 2 years ago, another one here fixing 5 windows and the broken lock on our back door that we reported as needing doing 4 years ago and another here sorting out our roof and on top of that got the grandkids here and had to cook for buffet night tonight, knackered.com lol and now have to get ready to wi so I will catch you all laters, hope your all having a great day xxx

Back