Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Yep- the job description is demonstrating the toys *squee*

I love BaB- just because I can be a kid and people not be terribly weirded out by the odd act of immaturity. But, I do have to go with an adult- just in case I become too childish *blush*

Bless you lol

Demonstrating toys sound more fun and healthier for you than working in the booze shop :D Wil keep my fingers crossed for you x

Bless you lol

Demonstrating toys sound more fun and healthier for you than working in the booze shop :D Wil keep my fingers crossed for you x

I'll be moving around more in a toy shop that's for sure! The booze shop will be boring- I don't drink or smoke- so most of the stuff I'll be selling I don't buy myself lol

Hope you can get some rest Lily *hugs*

lily-kins how are you feeling today?

i got a call today from the off license for an interview- I GOTS THE JOB!!! i start tomorrow :D only 10 hours a week, 5-10pm on fridays and saturdays :D ohhh i be so excited!!!

i got a call today from the off license for an interview- I GOTS THE JOB!!! i start tomorrow :D only 10 hours a week, 5-10pm on fridays and saturdays :D ohhh i be so excited!!!

Woohoo! And thank goodness it won't be a temptation for you lol

Are you still going for the toy shop job aswell? x

Hope you're feeling better today Lily x:bighug:

Woohoo! And thank goodness it won't be a temptation for you lol

Are you still going for the toy shop job aswell? x

I'm not toooooooo sure yet- I'll decide if i happen to get an interview....the positive about the toy shop is that I should get more hours....but its only temporary and it's 30 minutes on the bus- the Offy is only a 15-20 min walk

ohhh its a toughie!

just popped in to see how you are, hope your feeling better:hug99:

hopefully your family are spoiling you rotten xx:D
Hey Mandy, I don't really know if it's all linked but my psoriasis has flared up really bad, my hands and feet are so so sore, I have kept my feet up nearly all day and I am wearing my cotton gloves and have used my ointments and creams more times than I care to think about.
Am also very very tired, I will see how I am in the morning xx

Feel like crap, but hey, well done you on getting the job, only 10 hours for now hopefully Christmas is coming the busy time so might find some extra work coming your way :fingerscrossed:
Am excited for you sweetie, hopefully catch you tomorrow and you can let me know how you got on xxx

Hope you're feeling better today Lily x:bighug:

Thank you sweetie xxx

Hiya Lily
Just popping in to see how you are today sweetie :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: Hope your mouth is less sore and you managed to get some sleep as I miss you :bighug: xxxxx

Thank you sweetie,
Sleeping too much hun, can't stay awake, my mouth feels a lot better today, Kirsty says the roof of my mouth and my tongue are covered in little blistery spots and I have 2 lovely sores in the corners of my mouth too...but I can handle them it's the soreness from the psoriasis flare up that's getting me down, my hands are especially sore, just have to keep putting on the creams etc...never known my feet to feel so sore, surely that can't be from the pineapple too, oh well will see how I feel tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*big huge hugs*

sending lots of positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!! xxx

Aws :( BLOODY pineapple!

pineapple.jpg

come back Lily I miss you so much :bighug: how are you feeling sweetie? really hope you are on the mend. I guess the pineapple could have caused your skin to flare up mate if severe reaction like it was :( norty bleddy pineapple :p have another :bighug: and please come back soon xxxxx

I hopes you are feeling better too!!! been thinking about you...miss seeing you around *sniffles* xx

*big huge hugs*

sending lots of positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!! xxx

Thanks sweetie, am feeling much better thank you, how did the job go ? xxx

Aws :( BLOODY pineapple!

pineapple.jpg

:8855: I hope I don't get any allergy symptoms with the pic being on my page :giggle:

Just read the last few pages of your diary. Sorry to hear things aren't great, sending lots of get well soon vibes xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Thanks hun xx

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

get well soon lily xxx

:wow: so many flowers lol thank you sweetie xx

come back Lily I miss you so much :bighug: how are you feeling sweetie? really hope you are on the mend. I guess the pineapple could have caused your skin to flare up mate if severe reaction like it was :( norty bleddy pineapple :p have another :bighug: and please come back soon xxxxx

Hi sweetie,
Omg I have never in my life ever had anything like that happen to me before, yes I get flare ups with my psoriasis but that was something else, every single part of my body that has psoriasis on it (hands, feet, elbows, scalp and knees), was just so sore it almost felt like I had been showered in acid, it burnt like heck and is still not back to normal but is a lot lot better.
I am definitely going to put on this week, cos I wasn't able to prepare dinner (couldn't stand or use my hands) everything went to pot and we just ate what was quickest, damn it, and has left my tummy feeling like :yuk: not sure that's all to do with the food though, had to really up my steroid tablets and they make me feel sick when I have to take a much higher dose and to top it all I have come down with thrush yeah the perfect end to a perfect week :cry: :sigh:
I missed you loads hun and did make it to laptop, but it was so hard trying to type with my gloves on and where my fingers tips had split it was sore, so I gave myself a complete break.
But am back and raring to go....you know what's funny though, I still managed to do some exercise, sat and did my weights...even though it killed so maybe it won't be quite as bad as I am thinking lol xxxx

Awww Lily :bighug:

I hope you're feeling a bit better. The tiredness could be down to the meds. The skin could be the allergic reaction or again it may be the meds.

Come back soon cos our little gang's been missing in action this week.

Aww how sweet Tilly, or is it Tilly hmmmm didn't think you were that much of a softie hehehe ...luv ya anyway you are though and thank you sweetie xxx

Thanks hun, hope you're enjoying your break...not sure I have the energy to catch up on all the diaries so if anyone would like to give me a brief outline that would be cool xxx

I hopes you are feeling better too!!! been thinking about you...miss seeing you around *sniffles* xx

Thanks you hun, missed you all too ...loads ...but now I am back so time to try and get my head back in this :giggle: xxx

Aww Lily hope you will soon feel better hun:bighug:xx

Thank you hun, feeling a lot better and raring to go...kinda :8855: xxxx

Back