Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Nice to see you back :D *clings*

Job was knackering- my feet are killing me :( and towards the end of the night I was feeling sick because of the heat *sigh* but I'll get used to it :) I lasted 2 whole days, no anxiety, no panicking, just pain lol

Awww sorry to hear about the pain and heat sickness but hey :woohoo: :bliss: :girlpower: you did it, 2 whole bloody days, brilliant stuff, and do you like it? That was my daughter Kelly's last job before she dislocated both her shoulders during an epileptic fit on Christmas Day 2008, (first and last so far..touch wood) and she absolutely loved it, said she met some brilliant characters lol xxx

Ooops sorry forgot to say thank you for the welcome back :hug99: xx

Awww sorry to hear about the pain and heat sickness but hey :woohoo: :bliss: :girlpower: you did it, 2 whole bloody days, brilliant stuff, and do you like it? That was my daughter Kelly's last job before she dislocated both her shoulders during an epileptic fit on Christmas Day 2008, (first and last so far..touch wood) and she absolutely loved it, said she met some brilliant characters lol xxx

Ooops sorry forgot to say thank you for the welcome back :hug99: xx

I love being cheeky- it was something I really enjoyed when I was working in a pub at 19- I love a bit of banter. My mum's the same. It's nice, i really like it. If we could sit down, I'd be in my element (we're not meant to- i get the computer chair and sit just under the camera so they don't see me :sign0151:

The girl I work with is really nice too- only lives up the road from me, she's a year younger, but been doing the job for 3 years- and she's a Maths graduate, so we have stuff in common :)

awwww sweetheart..... what a horrid time you've had. I was going to call you but knew you might be napping and didn't want to wake you up :bighug:

you certainly had a horrid reaction to something :( Write this week off and carry on sweetie, life has ups and downs, and when poorly etc not much we can do about it. xxxxxxxxxxx

I love being cheeky- it was something I really enjoyed when I was working in a pub at 19- I love a bit of banter. My mum's the same. It's nice, i really like it. If we could sit down, I'd be in my element (we're not meant to- i get the computer chair and sit just under the camera so they don't see me :sign0151:

The girl I work with is really nice too- only lives up the road from me, she's a year younger, but been doing the job for 3 years- and she's a Maths graduate, so we have stuff in common :)

Cheeky you? never :giggle:
You sound a lot like my Kelly, she started working in a country club when she was 14 and told them she was older, by the time she was 15 she was running it ...then after having the kids worked in a bar/restaurant and a few other pubs then as I said ended up in the offie till her accident, and she absolutely loved it.
Got to get the perks when you can hun, I would have done the same with the chair hehe
Brilliant that you're working with someone your own age and who you have a lot in common with, really happy for you hun. Did you put in an appeal with the college, it was you wasn't it? I'm not imagining things am I lol?? xxx

awwww sweetheart..... what a horrid time you've had. I was going to call you but knew you might be napping and didn't want to wake you up :bighug:

you certainly had a horrid reaction to something :( Write this week off and carry on sweetie, life has ups and downs, and when poorly etc not much we can do about it. xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you sweetie, it was really bad reaction, never knew it could be that bad, but am over the worst of it now. Hun you won't believe how much I have slept this week, but all at the wrong time and so I have spent nearly every night awake and watched some real cr*p on the TV lol...although Masterchef Australia is pretty cool, so have now decided to record the rest of the series incase I don't happen to be awake every morning at 6 to see it lol
Have really missed everyone and am just going to write this week off and start afresh...I was so naughty though...Lo and Mandy (broadsbean) have been talking about and having Peanut Butter for the last few weeks and I have resisted it for over a year...so bought myself a jar and boy have I tucked in lol...thank god it was only a small jar but at 4.5 syns per tablespoon I still reckon there's loads of damage done there :giggle: Oh well in the past now ...it's good to be back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:bliss::happy036::happy036::bliss:

Lilys back xx
glad your feeling a bit better, don't do too much too soon thougth, your body has been hard at work fighting something so give it chance to rest !!!!!

Take care xx

You sound a lot like my Kelly, she started working in a country club when she was 14 and told them she was older, by the time she was 15 she was running it ...then after having the kids worked in a bar/restaurant and a few other pubs then as I said ended up in the offie till her accident, and she absolutely loved it.
Got to get the perks when you can hun, I would have done the same with the chair hehe
Brilliant that you're working with someone your own age and who you have a lot in common with, really happy for you hun. Did you put in an appeal with the college, it was you wasn't it? I'm not imagining things am I lol?? xxx

Thank you sweetie, it was really bad reaction, never knew it could be that bad, but am over the worst of it now. Hun you won't believe how much I have slept this week, but all at the wrong time and so I have spent nearly every night awake and watched some real cr*p on the TV lol...although Masterchef Australia is pretty cool, so have now decided to record the rest of the series incase I don't happen to be awake every morning at 6 to see it lol
Have really missed everyone and am just going to write this week off and start afresh...I was so naughty though...Lo and Mandy (broadsbean) have been talking about and having Peanut Butter for the last few weeks and I have resisted it for over a year...so bought myself a jar and boy have I tucked in lol...thank god it was only a small jar but at 4.5 syns per tablespoon I still reckon there's loads of damage done there :giggle: Oh well in the past now ...it's good to be back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:479: it was lo, she started it honestly :8855::8855::8855:

:bliss::happy036::happy036::bliss:

Lilys back xx
glad your feeling a bit better, don't do too much too soon thougth, your body has been hard at work fighting something so give it chance to rest !!!!!

Take care xx

Thanks hun, I am being quite gentle with it, I thought earlier I might get up and give myself a good work out but 4 hours walking with Hubby is more than enough lol....he walks so fast all I can say is thank god it wasn't Kirsty doing the walking as she's like a locomotive and cos her and hubby oh and Kelly all have between 32 and 34 inside leg they all have massive strides, so there's me trying to keep up with them going off like the clappers (at all times, not just the other day) and me with my tiny 28 inside legs and only half the stride of them, I swear I run 95% of the time lol xxxxxxxx

No you aren't imagining things- my appeal is tomorrow *eeks*. I also have a job interview (yep- another one!) on Wednesday- it's only a sandwich maker in a buttie shop- but its 5x 3.5 hours a week, which is pretty good. So If I don't get into uni, I'll go for the job :) I'll keep the off license one either way.

I don't usually get on with people my own age- I've always gotten on better with people 20+ years older than me. But she is very nice :) Hope we keep getting on well lol!!!

:479: it was lo, she started it honestly :8855::8855::8855:

hmmmm :rolleyes: do I believe that :angeldevil: :giggle: xxx

No you aren't imagining things- my appeal is tomorrow *eeks*. I also have a job interview (yep- another one!) on Wednesday- it's only a sandwich maker in a buttie shop- but its 5x 3.5 hours a week, which is pretty good. So If I don't get into uni, I'll go for the job :) I'll keep the off license one either way.

I don't usually get on with people my own age- I've always gotten on better with people 20+ years older than me. But she is very nice :) Hope we keep getting on well lol!!!

Oooh :fingerscrossed: in fact everything crossed for you hun, doesn't matter what the job is, it's a job, in this day and age it's a blessing to have any job and like I always say to my kids at least you're not scrounging off the state, get a job, and look for something else if it doesn't suit you while you are earning.
I'm the same usually get on a lot better with people a lot older than me or a lot younger now that I'm hitting the older category :giggle: xxxxxx

I hated the thought of being on benefits- and actually I'm only on about £5 more a week working, but that's ok- it's a job :)

Saying that- it's been over 2 weeks since I filed a claim- and had nothing off the dole which is a pain- gonna have to call them tomorrow!

I get on well with kids too usually- especially if they're around my mental age (6) I can just be a kid then lol

I can't abide people who sit on their butts and claim benefits especially when they say things like it's not worth it I'll only be earning £10 a week more than I get in benefits and I have to slog a whole week for that...no you should be wanting to go earn that extra £10 a week, so that you can show people that you have some pride in yourself, god it makes me :mad:
So hun like I said I am really proud of you...yes it is a job and you can sit down at the end of the week and feel satisfied knowing that you earnt every single penny :hug99:
Oh yes def get onto the DWP and get what's owed to you hun.
Oh no wonder you and I get on so well...I too have a mental age of about 6 :giggle: :Na_Na_Na_Na:

I can't abide people who sit on their butts and claim benefits especially when they say things like it's not worth it I'll only be earning £10 a week more than I get in benefits and I have to slog a whole week for that...no you should be wanting to go earn that extra £10 a week, so that you can show people that you have some pride in yourself, god it makes me :mad:
So hun like I said I am really proud of you...yes it is a job and you can sit down at the end of the week and feel satisfied knowing that you earnt every single penny :hug99:
Oh yes def get onto the DWP and get what's owed to you hun.
Oh no wonder you and I get on so well...I too have a mental age of about 6 :giggle: :Na_Na_Na_Na:

I do have a sense of pride and "goodness" about myself, knowing that i've earned money. I was on benefits for years because I was too defeatist....and I was just agreeing with my doctor that I was too ill to work. Now I'm like "no- I can work- I just need to ease myself in gently so it doesn't tire me out and make me even more ill. Easy does it- I'll be fine :)

You should come over here- we can play with lego or something ^_^ heehee

Good for you hun hoping that once I have shed all the weight and am fighting fit again that I might be able to get me a little job too :fingerscrossed:
Lego ewww someone I knew had a little boy who used to get his box of Lego and pour it all over himself and then roll in it for hours and he was only 7 at the time, seems a bit weird to me just kind of put me off it lol and no i'm not a Barbie or Dolly girl either , but I just bought my grandson as part of his b'day or xmas pressie the new Hot Wheels Dynamite Blaster, now that's right up my street lol :giggle: xxxx

i love colouring in....and if i had lego i would totally play with it- and then there's my teddies of course ^_^

some people think i'm daft but i love being a kid sometimes. I think every adult should take some time and embrace their inner child- there would be less stressed out people in the world then :)

i love colouring in....and if i had lego i would totally play with it- and then there's my teddies of course ^_^

some people think i'm daft but i love being a kid sometimes. I think every adult should take some time and embrace their inner child- there would be less stressed out people in the world then :)

Hun the art of being an adult is to know when to be a child and you're right a lot less stressy people if they connected with their inner child more xxxx

Back