Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

aw your girls did so well!! i'm hoping to do the Edinburgh moonwalk next year.

how did the dark choc mousse turn out? do u think its worth doing?

Hey hun, yes they were amazing and we are now in the process of working on our next fundraising project, and this time I will be joining in, will let you all know more when we have worked out the fine details. Good luck for the Edinburgh walk sounds great and I hope it's as much fun as the Starlight Walk was for the girls.
The chocolate mousse was a bit of a let down, sounded delicious but was in fact quite watery and it had brandy in the recipe, personally think it would have been nicer without it...let's just say i won't be rushing to make it again, shame but they don't always work out how we would want them to lol xx

Ok WI tonight and convinced I have gained, darn it and I was having a fairly good week too ...had a yoghurt and fruit for brekkie and going to break my mold and have a tuna salad for lunch... cya laters xx

Hey Roziee, I weigh in at 6pm in Watford, and I help out at the meeting, so I always stay so never get home much before 8.30pm and then have dinner. I hate eating this late but I am not eating my dinner before I weigh in lol xx

Ok so I paid the price for my big faux pas at the weekend, put on a hefty 3lbs this week...a bit annoyed with myself after the brilliant week I had last week...but it has made me even more determined to get it back off next week.
It's just a blip in my weight loss and I have lost over 10 stone since I started this journey so I can't really be unhappy about that xx

Lily42uk said:
Hey Roziee, I weigh in at 6pm in Watford, and I help out at the meeting, so I always stay so never get home much before 8.30pm and then have dinner. I hate eating this late but I am not eating my dinner before I weigh in lol xx

So have you had your WI today! How did u do? X

Lily42uk said:
Ok so I paid the price for my big faux pas at the weekend, put on a hefty 3lbs this week...a bit annoyed with myself after the brilliant week I had last week...but it has made me even more determined to get it back off next week.
It's just a blip in my weight loss and I have lost over 10 stone since I started this journey so I can't really be unhappy about that xx

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that ma love.. Big big hugs to you...

Yes, you have lost a whopping 10 stones! Me and you, let's make sure we have a fantastic loss this week... Let's spur each other on, properly.. Whatcha say? X

Yeah I am up for that my sweet, definitely not going to go down that adding on route again if I can help it. I am really proud of myself tho cos I have always buried my head in the sand and even on my way back from weigh in thought I know I'll admit to adding a 1lb they will never know but by the time I got home I decided I would only be kidding myself again and I would be right back to square one, I may have lost the weight but I would still be denying what I have done, so I decided to come clean and do you know what, it actually feels really good ....I can hold my head up high and say I know I have turned another corner, so yep back on the wagon, nose firmly to the grindstone and not only am I going to lose that 3lb gain but I am going to go all out to lose at least another lb on top.
Plus I was urging my daughter along today she was all for giving up cos she had convinced herself she had gained this week after 5 weeks STS, but she lost 1.5lb ...and while I was urging her on I found a disc that I had saved from 2009 where we had started to record our weight loss and our measurements were on there too....I was totally gobsmacked...since 14-07-2009 thats 23 months I have lost 48.75 inches from all over my body, WOW....I want some more of that so i am keeping another record . so that bad feeling didn't last long lol ....so how much are you looking to lose this week or are you just going to go all out and see where you end up? xxx

Lily42uk said:
Yeah I am up for that my sweet, definitely not going to go down that adding on route again if I can help it. I am really proud of myself tho cos I have always buried my head in the sand and even on my way back from weigh in thought I know I'll admit to adding a 1lb they will never know but by the time I got home I decided I would only be kidding myself again and I would be right back to square one, I may have lost the weight but I would still be denying what I have done, so I decided to come clean and do you know what, it actually feels really good ....I can hold my head up high and say I know I have turned another corner, so yep back on the wagon, nose firmly to the grindstone and not only am I going to lose that 3lb gain but I am going to go all out to lose at least another lb on top.
Plus I was urging my daughter along today she was all for giving up cos she had convinced herself she had gained this week after 5 weeks STS, but she lost 1.5lb ...and while I was urging her on I found a disc that I had saved from 2009 where we had started to record our weight loss and our measurements were on there too....I was totally gobsmacked...since 14-07-2009 thats 23 months I have lost 48.75 inches from all over my body, WOW....I want some more of that so i am keeping another record . so that bad feeling didn't last long lol ....so how much are you looking to lose this week or are you just going to go all out and see where you end up? xxx

Thats the spirit! You have done amazing well, 49 inches is amazingggggg... Gosh that's like a whole person! Or should I say a whole hitch hiker ;-)

Aww poor daughter, I understand how she feels and I've only small losses/no loss for 3 weeks.. Really glad she loos weight this week, bet it was a big boost to her :)

I'd love to lose 3 lbs.. I want to be 20 stone 3 so I can get to my 2.5 stone mini target.. I wont have exercised much because my cold is still full on, so I'm just concentrating on the food. Eating fish everyday because i need to increase my HDL level of cholesterol and I'm hoping that will help too.. The only thing i don't do is have SF for breakfast during the week- i can't do it. I have alot of fruit during the day though and it's never had an effect on my losses before.. on the weekend I'll eat fruit for breakfast but when you wake up at 6am for work I don't feel like eating fruit..

Good for you:)you have done amazingly well and that little gain you will have gone in no time.x

Thats the spirit! You have done amazing well, 49 inches is amazingggggg... Gosh that's like a whole person! Or should I say a whole hitch hiker ;-)

Aww poor daughter, I understand how she feels and I've only small losses/no loss for 3 weeks.. Really glad she loos weight this week, bet it was a big boost to her :)

I'd love to lose 3 lbs.. I want to be 20 stone 3 so I can get to my 2.5 stone mini target.. I wont have exercised much because my cold is still full on, so I'm just concentrating on the food. Eating fish everyday because i need to increase my HDL level of cholesterol and I'm hoping that will help too.. The only thing i don't do is have SF for breakfast during the week- i can't do it. I have alot of fruit during the day though and it's never had an effect on my losses before.. on the weekend I'll eat fruit for breakfast but when you wake up at 6am for work I don't feel like eating fruit..

I would love to do 5and half to go under the 21stone, but I am not going to be greedy I will settle for a 3 or 4lb loss lol :p I struggle to have breakfast before 9am myself hun so I know what you mean , but we can do this ...I hear you're cold is worse, poor thing, but good on you for not giving into it, we women are made of sterner stuff eh? lol Gl hunny xx

Lily42uk said:
I would love to do 5and half to go under the 21stone, but I am not going to be greedy I will settle for a 3 or 4lb loss lol :p I struggle to have breakfast before 9am myself hun so I know what you mean , but we can do this ...I hear you're cold is worse, poor thing, but good on you for not giving into it, we women are made of sterner stuff eh? lol Gl hunny xx

We're the same weight more or loss aren't we?

Yeah its worse.. :(

Good for you:)you have done amazingly well and that little gain you will have gone in no time.x

Thank you Surrey, you're doing brilliantly yourself:D

We're the same weight more or loss aren't we?

Yeah its worse.. :(
Ah bummer hun, you need a good sleep and hot Ribena, always works for me lol

I am almost a stone more than you I believe, I am 299lb now but not for long lol xx

Lily42uk said:
Ah bummer hun, you need a good sleep and hot Ribena, always works for me lol

I am almost a stone more than you I believe, I am 299lb now but not for long lol xx

I thought for a minute that I was 21 stones not 20 stones lol woops lol

I thought for a minute that I was 21 stones not 20 stones lol woops lol

Lol don't be adding weight on hun, you've worked to hard to lose it :scale: xx

So today was a crap day personally but a good one food wise.
Had toast HEb and scrambled eggs, a yoghurt and blueberries and strawberries and cup of coffee 1.5 syns for breakfast.
Lunch was my gorgeous soup followed by loads of fresh fruit.
And dinner was SW chips yummy, quorn pieces cooked in my own syn free sauce (lemon and pepper), baked beans and a luvverly big salad followed again by more fruit.
Snacks 2 x Alpen Light fruit and cereal bar 6 syns
Bag of Ryvita sweet chilli mini's 4 syns
Drunk 3 pints of water and done 1 hour of wii fit even with a headache lol

Total syns so far today 11.5 syns xx
Think I might have some babybel light later as my HEa xx

Breakfast was a bowl of mixed fruits and FF activia raspberry yoghurt and very yummy it was too, and my coffee, can't break the habit so may as well go with the flow 1.5 syns

Lunch is my usual soup, another habit, but this one I am happy to keep lol
And a bag of Ryvita mini's 4 syns

Total syns so far 5.5

Back