Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Decided against the ice cream last night and but did have the alpen bar so ended the day on 11.5 syns xx

I am not in a good mood today, my neighbour is a ***** every weekend she goes drinking with her pals and every weekend they come back and drink through the night, and slam, bang, scream, shout, play music and argue at the tops of their voices. I have had the police out to them so many times, I have tried appealing to her better nature (not really sure she has one to be honest), and while she has turned the music down it's still loud enough to keep me awake all night, I have also reported her to the Anti Social Behaviour team, but that can take up to 2 years (it's already been about 8 months).
I don't sleep well at night anyway and when i am ready to sleep I want to and am getting fed up with not being able to cos she and her foul mouthed, p *****d up cronies can't keep their big gobs shut.
Sorry, rant over but I am close to murder believe me !

Anyway onto my diary, because of a really late night I didn't get up till nearly midday and consequently am out of sync now.
Missed breakfast and as there is a big speedway grand prix starting at 4.30 today we have decided to have dinner at 2pm and tea later tonight.
So dinner is chilli mince in baked potatoes with a mixed salad 0 syns but had my coffee this morning for 1.5 syns
Will be back later with my tea and snacks list xx

Lily42uk said:
I am not in a good mood today, my neighbour is a ***** every weekend she goes drinking with her pals and every weekend they come back and drink through the night, and slam, bang, scream, shout, play music and argue at the tops of their voices. I have had the police out to them so many times, I have tried appealing to her better nature (not really sure she has one to be honest), and while she has turned the music down it's still loud enough to keep me awake all night, I have also reported her to the Anti Social Behaviour team, but that can take up to 2 years (it's already been about 8 months).
I don't sleep well at night anyway and when i am ready to sleep I want to and am getting fed up with not being able to cos she and her foul mouthed, p *****d up cronies can't keep their big gobs shut.
Sorry, rant over but I am close to murder believe me !

That's awful. Can you not go to the citizens advise and see if there us anything else you can do? We used to live with really noisy neighbours for a year and it was awful at times so know exactly how you feel. *hugs*

afternoon lily! what a nitemare with your neighbours! my friend has similar issues but nothing is being done its so infuriating!

Hope you have a good weekend

That's awful. Can you not go to the citizens advise and see if there us anything else you can do? We used to live with really noisy neighbours for a year and it was awful at times so know exactly how you feel. *hugs*

Hiya hun, we did go to the CAB, they put us in touch with the Anti social behaviour team and they basically have to go through a process, as far as I know she has had letters from the council but if she has she has ignored them x

afternoon lily! what a nitemare with your neighbours! my friend has similar issues but nothing is being done its so infuriating!

Hope you have a good weekend

Thank you hun, I was looking forward to today so much ...I am supposed to be meeting my 2 daughters about 4am after they have completed the Starlight Walk ...a 13 mile walk for charity ....and now I am so tired I don't think I am going to make it and yes a living nightmare is exactly what it is ....I dread the weekends and kids school holidays so much ...she is 31 year old woman and totally out of control...I won't go into detail about all the other goings on but she's an absolute disgrace and I am going to have to take further action I think...such a shame cos the road I live in is so secluded and was a beautiful friendly QUIET place to live until she arrived 2 years ago ....oh well can only do what I am doing but if you don't hear from me then I will send you a message from Holloway Prison hahahah xxx

hmmmm maybe if it was just her, but how do I explain stalking her friends and doing them in too? lmao

I am not a violent person but sometimes lack of sleep can make me extremely cranky lol xx

Aww, seriously something has to be done. Do whatever you need to do to sort it x

I know hun and it will be, I just have to be patient and believe me I can be the most patient person on this planet if need be ...but I am also like a dog with a bone...Karma ...she will get it back double fold lol xxx

On a much better note, finally got round to making the Dark chocolate, tangerine and chilli mousse, for a delicious 6 syns, they are in fridge setting as we speak will let you know later how they were but they sound yummy and look amazing ...but they are huge too so maybe just half for me ...we'll see later lol not a huge choccy fan but every now and again I like a top up lol xxxx

Off to watch the speedway now...nothing like seeing men in leather with a bike between their legs to put me in a good mood lol, have a good afternoon everyone xxx

Well my daughters (and 2 of their friends) did the walk, all 13 miles of it and they finished it in 3 hours and 20 mins, not bad for novices and brilliant for 4 girls who were excessively over weight just a year ago...well done to them all, I am so proud of them all.
Anyway, their walk blew my food plan today, I haven't even looked yet to see how many syns I have had but I know it's bad cos my tummy is telling me it doesn't like it, nearly a year since I had some of the items I had today, and over a year for crusty bread...damn lol....oh well best to just put it all behind me, not even going to bother looking at how many syns as I'm not ever going to have it again and therefore don't need to know.
Tomorrow is another day and I need to get my butt into gear, cos it's WI on tuesday xx

Couldn't resist having a look at how many syns I had ..omg I have now got to starve for the next 3 days ( 35 syns) lol....joking, but it is bad and I have learnt my lesson the hard way...I feel awful and have done all day...my tummy isn't liking this. Hard to believe only a year ago or so I was eating a lot of my food this way, times they definitely are a changing.!! xx

I have added some pics of my 2 daughters, Kelly and Kirsty and their 2 friends from the walk to my photo album xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations on your daughters completing the walk- you must be one proud mama!

This is the first time ive read about you 'pigging out' so don't worry about it.. Today is a new day x

Hey hun, I don't often pig out, like I said I am way over carrying the 2 hitch hikers, but I was shattered, had no sleep when I met my daughters after the walk, even they had managed to grab 5 hours, but I had at that point just gone past it, and when we got to the cafe I just couldn't resist ....I didn't even go mad, but as soon as it hit my lips I knew I was going to suffer, and I have in all ways, I felt sick all day yesterday and all night, this morning my stomach feels like hell on earth...going to have a soup day today just to rest the volcano going on inside me. Still another lesson learnt..the hard way....will I ever learn?....and time to move on as you said.
And thank you, I am THE proudest mama on the planet I reckon right now, my girls are 32 and 22 and they have given me nothing but pleasure since the days they were born and have NEVER given me any cause for worry, I am so blessed. xxx

Ok like I said I am going to have a soup day today to rest my tummy, but first I had 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (HEb) and a teaspoon of marg and marmite 1 syn , tried to drink my coffe but tummy's not having it, so allowing 1/2 syn for the 2 mouthfuls I did manage before I nearly threw up. (1/2 syn for the coffeemate)
So syns to date 1.5 syns
catch ya laters xx

aw your girls did so well!! i'm hoping to do the Edinburgh moonwalk next year.

how did the dark choc mousse turn out? do u think its worth doing?

Back