Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

It's not the exercise that I do on the wii hun, it's the walking..since my accident I have been building it up but days like yesterday with the grandkids are ones that I really have to do , I don't want to miss out on their young days so I push myself to walk further than maybe i should and I will not give in and use a wheelchair cos if I do I know me and I won't get out again...I am just hoping that the more weight I lose the easier it will get and to a degree it is but we'll see ...whatever happens I will do it pain or no pain xx

My first day without my coffee, (trying to lay off the coffeemate), and to be honest I didn't really miss it..replaced it with a tea made with dessert spoon of milk (like my tea really strong and very little milk) didn't even syn the milk as I can have 3x Table spoons for 1/2 syn.
Brunch was fritatta (as above) 0 syns with 2 slices brown bread (from 400g loaf) HEb and 1 teaspoon Flora light 1 syn. Followed by satsumas, cherries and strawberries.
Dinner was Quorn Escalope 7 syns with mashed potatoes made with stock and butternut squash mashed in , 2 x roast potatoes cooked in fry light, very yummy, french beans, cabbage, carrots and gravy 1/2 syn, followed by Activia FF cherry yogurt with strawberries, banana and satsuma.
Supper was 3 x Original Ryvita 4.5 syns with 57g Low Low Cracked pepper cheese spread HEa and cucumber and beetroot, followed by another FF yogurt
Total syns for the day 13

Cya tomorrow xxx

Didn't last without the coffee, have decided that I can cope with just the one cup a day lol 1.5 syns
Have had a sore throat on and off for 3 weeks now and today it's come back with a vengeance, spent most of the day in bed after being awake most of the night, had breakfast really early, baked beans on bread HEb (dh forgot to toast it lol), with mushrooms and 2 x sausages Morrisons 60% fat free ' 1/2 syns each = 1 syn, tomatoes and scrambled eggs.
Late lunch, I didn't get up till 3pm, and had S/W chunky minestrone soup and then went back to bed after a hot bath.
Dinner was Turkey Stir fry 0 syns.
Total syns for the day 2.5
Not doing any exercise today I feel tired and throat still sore, couldn't even go and see my nephew on his birthday today, first time since he was born 23 years ago that I have missed it ...bummer .
Hope it's gone by tomorrow ...going to relax now ...cya tomorrow xxx

Just got back from my WI, I said I was going to aim for 4.5lb this week so that I could get my 4st award and not only did I do it but I lost another 1lb on top, 5.5lb off tonight, got my 4st award and I am ecstatic, unfortunately missed out on the SOTW as I gained 1/2lb last week, but also got 3 lovely posh certificates for my Bronze, Silver and Gold Body Magic awards, going to hang them in frames on my wall I am so proud of me!! lol....and I am only a smidgen away from my Plantinum award, can't believe that I ...yes me....I have earned awards for exercising, I've never liked exercise all my life and now I love it and I am beginning to love me ...can really see for myself for a change how much weight I have lost and now can't wait to lose the rest.
Just one more thing, I must just say the biggest Thank you to my Consultant Clive and the girls at St Joe's in S. Oxhey, you are the BEST and I love each and every one of you, thank you all so much for the support and love you give every single week xxxx

Oh and Roziee, my newest friend, thank you for your support ...I have taken your advice:
You need to ease up on the exercise! Or make sure you're properly stretching before and after the exercise..:
and I have done just that, I was becoming obsessive about it and I don't think it was really helping, so now I am doing 1 hr on the wii, hubby and I have started going for walks more to get my legs working again and I am doing weights, so a big thank you to you too xxx

5.5 lbs? You are a super starrrrrrrrrrrr!! That is so fantastic! :) I am so so proud and happy for you!!! Xxxxxxxx

5.5 lbs? You are a super starrrrrrrrrrrr!! That is so fantastic! :) I am so so proud and happy for you!!! Xxxxxxxx

Thank you hun, I really appreciate your support, I never dreamed in a million years that I would actually achieve it lol...just shows what I can do when I try xx

Right so onto a new week:

We had buffet night last night and yummy there were some gorgeous foods there, definitely going to give some of them a try in the near future and actually did this morning for breakfast. My youngest daughter has been going on and on about banoffie pie done the SW way and she either has it as a late night snack or for breakfast and last night was the 1st time I tried it, wow wow wow and yummmmy lol

So breakfast was:
2 weetabix crumbled into a bowl (HEb)
1 banana chopped up and put in with the weetabix
1 mullerlight toffee yogurt, poured over weetabix and banana
Mix it all up and leave to stand in fridge for 10 minutes to set.
It was absolutely the best start to the day with a bowl of juicy cherries and strawberries to follow yum yum .

Total syns 0 when using weetabix as HEb
followed by cup of coffee with coffeemate 1.5 syns

xx

Well done on your amazing losses :) your an inspiration. X

Thank you ladies, for all the support, it really is a help and gl to all of you we can do this, no more the fat one on the block for me xxx

Didn't get round to finishing my food diary yesterday, was so exhausted I went for a nap and woke up 4 hours later lol ....anyway ended up having a good day again used up 14 syns for the day....
Started today with
2 x weetabix, (HEb), 1 Activia ff raspberry yoghurt and a chopped banana for breakfast and coffee with coffeemate 1.5 syns so far.
I am really cold this morning so going to do some exercise to warm me up and maybe go for a walk if the rain holds off, cya later xx

Didn't manage the walk so did an extra half hour on the wii...darn the rain...oh well.
Lunch was my usual soup and some gorgeous juicy cherries and strawberries 0 syns
and 3 pints of water so far.
Nice fish pie for tea, with loads of veg, not sure of syn value yet so will get back to you on that one xx

Just had the most amazing fish pie, very very expensive but soooo worth it lol it was delicious, recipe said for 4 would have easily fed 8 though ...the whole thing was 8 syns between 4 of us ...so 2 syns a piece now that was THE best 2 syns ever.. Smoked Haddock, Cod in butter sauce, seafood cocktail containing, squid, prawns, mussels, winkles and a gorgeous sauce all made from the juices of the fish with 1 tbsp of flour to thicken it and topped off with some mashed potatoes mashed down with butternut squash and a stock cube and 7mls water delicious ...def going to have that again but will have to save up for it first hahahaha
So 3.5syns for today and loads of veg with it...loving the baby courgettes steamed they were perfect with the fish pie...now I feel fit to burst lol
If I should feel hungry at any point tonight I have tons of syns left and will probably use some of them xx

Oooh nearly forgot 1/2 syn for my milk had a couple of cups of tea today for a change, no sugar !
so amended syns are now 4 xx
Still got to have HEa too omg lol I will bust, might leave it for today lol xx

Had a really busy day today, had to go shopping as all and I mean all my clothes are sooooo big on me it's a joke lol wooohoo....I only bought 2 pairs of trackies and a zip up jacket, I can still get away with my t-shirts and summer tops but the trousers were a joke, me and hubby and maybe even my youngest could get into the old ones lol....4 years ago I was wearing 6xl and they were tight, today I bought 2xl and they are just a nice fit, hence the reason I only bought a few...I don't intend to be in them long lol

So today I had 2 x weetabix HEb with a toffee yogurt and a chopped banana, followed by cherries, waiting for my delivery, very low on everything, and a coffee with coffee mate 1.5 syns

Lunch was 2 x 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf 6 syns with ham and tomato followed by a satsuma and kiwi

Yes I know lol but I didn't really want to, I wanted to go from a size 34 to a size 12 without having to buy any other sized clothes in between lmao xxx

So we had sticky gammon and linguine for Dinner with a lovely big salad and it already had lots of mixed veg in it ...all for a very yummy 1 syn per serving xxx
Total syns for the day so far 8.5. Just bought some options satchets, don't buy the jars as I would most likely use it all in 2 days lol....going to try the white chocolate ice cream recipe later for another 2 syns making the total for the day
10.5 syns just enough syns should I want an alpen bar later xxx

Back