Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Yay!! well done Lily:)x

Thank you hun, how are you?, trying to catch up today, amazing how many threads you have to read after you've been off here for a few hours lol x

EE

Breakfast:
2 x Wholemeal bread (Hexb)
Baked Beans
2 x scrambled eggs
2 x Yellow plums (much sweeter than the red ones)
Banana
Coffee 1.5 syns

Lunch:
Mixed salad (Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onions, pepper, radish and beetroot)
Pasta (80g)
70g Philadelphia Light with garlic and herbs 5 syns
2 x Plums
Apple

Dinner:
Pizza base (made from smash)
Peppers
Ham
Passata
Mushrooms
Half fat cheese (Hexa)
Mixed salad (as above)
Small slice of 1/2 syn Roulade ...yummy

Extras:
2 x Shape Delight Crumble Yoghurts 1 syn
Ryvita mini's (24g bag) 4 syns
Bananas
Plums

2 hours of wii fit, wii sports weights and resistance

drunk 6 pints of water so far

Total for day = 11.5 syns

Last edited:
That ham and pineapple pizza sounds lovely. I've been hearing about these smash pizzas and must try one to help DS2. Sure he would love that. :)

You really should go for that Woman of the Year award Lily. You've done so well.
Whatever happens in the end I've read in the mags that all the finalists have a lovely time there.

I really loved reading Rebecca Fyfe's story in July SW mag and had a look at her blog. It looked so much fun at the awards.

That ham and pineapple pizza sounds lovely. I've been hearing about these smash pizzas and must try one to help DS2. Sure he would love that. :)

You really should go for that Woman of the Year award Lily. You've done so well.
Whatever happens in the end I've read in the mags that all the finalists have a lovely time there.

I really loved reading Rebecca Fyfe's story in July SW mag and had a look at her blog. It looked so much fun at the awards.

OMG hun you really do need to try the pizza...it's bloody gorgeous...I am absolutely stuffed lol...forgot to add the pineapple in the end, just had mushrooms, peppers, smoked ham with my Hexa cheese on top..also made the 1/2 syn roulade (half a syn for the whole thing) ...plenty there for about 6 slices ...yum yum yum lol..probably my best SW day food wise so far lol
I will have to go back and look at Rebecca Fyfe's story, I remember the name and I think the lady too (she's a red head with I think about 7 kids if I remember rightly), but other than that I don't recall lol...I got our simon's (alzheimers, it actually does run in the family, so wouldn't surprise me ) hun lol, I read a lot ..always have but I'll be darned if what I read stays in my head for more than 5 minutes lol
I am definitely going for the woman of the year, I feel I deserve it too, or at least deserve to give it a go ...
I am off to do a bit more exercise, I feel so bloated, I need to work it off lol, catch you later xx

Last edited:
I dare you to mention minimins if you get to have a column in the magazine hehehe x

oooh I love a dare and believe me I will lol!!
I talk about minimins at group all the time, in fact given the web address to loads of the girls ...watch this space, if I make it to the magazine I'll be name dropping you can bet lol.....what I wonder is will they print word for word what I say lol xx

Hehehe wouldnt it be great if they did? Lol

It would be fantastic, but I'm not sure they'd share the limelight lol xx

Hi Lily, just finished reading your diary ( inbetween kids house and hubby lol you wouldnt believe im not atually working this week coz life is hectic as ever!) youve done so well and have really helped spur me on with the exercise :)
Am thinking after seeing your menus that EE may be worth a try, im just not satisfied that green days are my best option, even though they are obs fab for hubby!
Will see what the scales show tomoz morn, a sneeku peak yesterday showed 1 lb on! But totm could be to blame for that? Oh well we shall see :)
Have a great day
Anna

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lily, just finished reading your diary ( inbetween kids house and hubby lol you wouldnt believe im not atually working this week coz life is hectic as ever!) youve done so well and have really helped spur me on with the exercise :)
Am thinking after seeing your menus that EE may be worth a try, im just not satisfied that green days are my best option, even though they are obs fab for hubby!
Will see what the scales show tomoz morn, a sneeku peak yesterday showed 1 lb on! But totm could be to blame for that? Oh well we shall see :)
Have a great day
Anna

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Anna,
Thanks for having a look, I know how hectic life can be with little ones to look after, a house to run and you work too..:wow: am amazed you get any time to do anything on here.
Like I said I love EE, suits me perfectly, don't personally feel the need to change (not right now any way, not going to say never), as I am still losing at a good rate and I am really happy, although I do believe a change is as good as a rest, so I might at some point look at the other plans.
I love the exercise, it's a huge part of my life, which is weird for someone who just a year ago could barely drag my butt out of the chair lol and I believe the biggest contribution to my continued weight loss, with very few hiccups.
Gl for tomorrow and whatever happens, tomorrow from the time you weigh in, starts a new week and that's another spur for me..as soon as I step on those scales last weeks is forgotten and this week begins...xxx

Today's menu:

EE----was a very late night so a very late start to today hence .............

Coffee 1.5syns

Brunch:
Minestrone Soup
2 x Shape delight crumble yoghurts 1 syn
2 x plums
Banana

Dinner:
Smash Pizza base
Onions
Peppers
Ham
Pineapple (50g tinned in own juice) 1.5 syns
Sweetcorn
Mushrooms
Half Fat Cheese (Hexa)
Mixed Salad
Melon

Extras:
2 x Crumble yoghurts 1 syn
Banana
Apple
Beetroot
4 x Ryvita Original crispbread (Hexb)
Cottage Cheese
Cucumber

Total for the day = 5 syns

Just checking out your smash pizza for syns, Lily.
Spotted the onions, missed those when I looked before so will add them to mine, and the pineapple's a nice touch too, well worth synning. :)
Ohh excited about making this. :D

Just checking out your smash pizza for syns, Lily.
Spotted the onions, missed those when I looked before so will add them to mine, and the pineapple's a nice touch too, well worth synning. :)
Ohh excited about making this. :D

It is absolutely delish hun, make sure you don't make the smash too soggy (I found about 12 or so dessert spoons full of hot water was about right) and I added some pepper and garlic powder to my base mix..:wow: really tasty ...I love pizza and considering Pizza hut large slices are 15+ syns each on average, I'll settle for these any time lol without the pineapple and as long as you use the cheese as Hexa, they are totally free....I found that 1 pack of Mr mash 120g, makes about a 12" pizza and the cheese if low fat (42g) was just right and you can have any syn free toppings you like, mine had smoked ham (Sopocka it's Polish yummy) as that's the ham I like xx

Today's menu:

EE

Breakfast:
2 x Wholemeal bread (Hexb)
Baked beans
2 x scrambled eggs
Melon
2 x plums
Coffee 1.5 syns

Lunch:
Minestrone Soup
Vanilla Muller light
Apple
Banana

Dinner:
Instant Mash Pasty (Bilsat's recipe from SW sizzling summer recipes on this forum) syn free
Cabbage
Kurly Kale
Carrots
Syn free gravy
Yoghurt rice pudding (very yummy, but next time will try another flavour yoghurt, didn't like the banana and custard lol)
Strawberries

Extras:
Syn free Ice cream soda
2 x Lemon balls 4 syns
Ryvita mini's 4 syns
3 x mini babybel light (Hexa)

2.5 hours exercise
6 pints of water

Total for the day = 9.5 syns

Last edited:
Loved your smash pizza. Made it slightly too thick in the middle but only just. Was lovely and I added a few dried onions to the mash which was tasty.

Okay, whats this syn-free soda? Is this another secret I'm missing out on? Come on - educate me Lily. ;)

Ohh kept reading about your crumble yogurts. They are soooo good. Thanks for that. :)

Loved your smash pizza. Made it slightly too thick in the middle but only just. Was lovely and I added a few dried onions to the mash which was tasty.

Okay, whats this syn-free soda? Is this another secret I'm missing out on? Come on - educate me Lily. ;)

Ohh kept reading about your crumble yogurts. They are soooo good. Thanks for that. :)

When I was growing up, there were 7 kids and my parents in our house and treats were very thin on the ground so an ice cream soda was our big treat for the month. When I joined SW I had to give them up...too many syns for the ice cream, but suddenly thought yesterday..I wonder and did a search and I found it and by god is it good lol....

I bought Onken Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt, froze it for about 3-4 hours and added it to my sugar free cream soda ...oh :wow:...so delicious lol and a treat I can have when I please as it's FREEEEEEEEE lol

Last night I had some of my rice over, that I had added the banana and custard yoghurt to earlier ....and I decided to add the crumble rhubarb one ...OMG heaven in a bowl lol x

Oh and if you like Pasties, you really need to try Bilsat's Instant Mash Pasties recipe on SW Sizzling Summer Recipes ...very yummy and very much like the real thing ....

The Pizza base I was the same but after looking at other threads found if you put cling film over the top after you have mixed it, then you can roll it out with a rolling pin ....all clever stuff lol xx

I love cream soda and also grew up having ice-cream sodas in the 60's when I was little. Loved them. Must give those a try. :drool:

Can well imagine those crumble ones are lovely in rice. Why did I know learn about those sooner? :eek: DH loved his apple crumble one, which is a tad annoying as they are MINE! :p

Have a lovely weekend. :D

edited: must find that pasty recipe and a great tip for rolling the pizza. Will definitely be having it again so will do that next time. ;)

I love cream soda and also grew up having ice-cream sodas in the 60's when I was little. Loved them. Must give those a try. :drool:

Can well imagine those crumble ones are lovely in rice. Why did I know learn about those sooner? :eek: DH loved his apple crumble one, which is a tad annoying as they are MINE! :p

Have a lovely weekend. :D

edited: must find that pasty recipe and a great tip for rolling the pizza. Will definitely be having it again so will do that next time. ;)

I love the apple ones but the Rhubarb are my faves, I prefer the tart ones...love goosegogs too lmao not called them that for donkey's years lol...ooohhh want to swap ...you have all my apple I'll have all your rhubarb???? hmmm what ya think? lol

The Pasties were lovely and I added a few extra ingredients, think I will prepare the mince my way in future but I really felt I was having a Pasty...when we had fish n chips from chippie I always had Pasty and Chips....this way I can still have them....gosh i'm excited lol and sad lmao xx

Back