Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Thank you all..... I'm back and ......drum roll....even though I counted 97 syns sunday and then realised tonight I hadn't actually counted the 1 syn cupcakes that turned into at least 4 syns a piece after my granddaughter put the icing on them lol...anyways so back to WI...I only lost 0.5lb you could have knocked me down with a feather, I said to C if I have gained less then 5lb I'll be over the moon lol so now this week I have to stick rigidly to SE plan, am working out menu's as we speak!
Jackie, no I don't think it had anything at all to do with the SE plan, I have been fighting this for a few weeks now which is why I asked C last week for the SE plan, but now it's done it's out of the way and I can now get back on track...I am aiming for 3-5lbs weight loss this week and I am going to do my best to get it.
I really believe that following SE for a few days plus increasing my exercise made all the difference with my weight and I want to now see what I can do when I am following it properly,so going to try and do at least 4 (if not more) days full on SE and see what that brings.
Got the grandkids arriving tomorrow for a week or so, but they are great they'll eat what's put in front of them, not at all fussy...am looking forward to this week more than I have for a long time.
Well I am off to have a nosey see what you been up to while I have been away, cya laters and thanks again for all the support xx

Well done Lily :)

Well done Lily :)

Thank you hun, I was ready for a big gain so losing half is brilliant, now head down and 5lb gone for next week lol xx

Well done on the loss Lily, That's brilliant after your blow out.

Good luck for this week xx

Oh! sweet!!

haha- doncha just love weeks like that?

Well done hunny- i'm glad you didnt get a gain- no one deserves a huge gain after one meal (and a mars bar :p)

Well done Lily :D proud of you. just shows how good you were the rest of the week and as you say will be good to see how much you lose next week now on S/E xxxxx

Thank you hun,
Really up for the SE week this week, I am amazed that I lost anything, I was good the rest of the week but I also upped my exercise and changed it too, did a lot more boxing this week, takes me 2 hours to build up the sweat doing the normal stuff that I manage after only 10 mins of boxing lol xx

Lily am totally relieved about your WI. Am thrilled you got your loss. :D

Its making me rethink SE. I did it for at least 3 days last week, might have been 4, but I got scared because I thought I was eating more than usual. Worried that my 1/3 was too big of free and so my 2/3 of superfree were massive.

BUT.. seeing as you did really well on it to pull back after your treats:D and I lost fine too despite having big meals, I'm thinking it needs another go.

Will be interesting to see what you're planning mealwise. I get a bit stuck on SE to know how to get my quota without feeling too full.

Oh! sweet!!

haha- doncha just love weeks like that?

Well done hunny- i'm glad you didnt get a gain- no one deserves a huge gain after one meal (and a mars bar :p)

Thanks hun, omg I had totally forgotten the mars bar lmao...even better...meal of 97 syns plus cupcakes that should have been 1 syn and ended about 4 syns each and a Mars Bar :woohoo?: go me lol xx

Lily am totally relieved about your WI. Am thrilled you got your loss. :D

Its making me rethink SE. I did it for at least 3 days last week, might have been 4, but I got scared because I thought I was eating more than usual. Worried that my 1/3 was too big of free and so my 2/3 of superfree were massive.

BUT.. seeing as you did really well on it to pull back after your treats:D and I lost fine too despite having big meals, I'm thinking it needs another go.

Will be interesting to see what you're planning mealwise. I get a bit stuck on SE to know how to get my quota without feeling too full.

If ever I doubted the SE worked this week showed me it did and does, there is no way on God's green earth that I should have had a loss tonight, I am amazed, astounded, euphoric, and down right gobsmacked but most of all grateful, so that 5lb I am planning on next week looks pretty good to me ...now just got to fine tune the menu...will let you know asap what I decide on Crumble, and that's without a shadow of a doubt why you lost 4.5lb this week, my C told me you can expect to realistically lose 1lb for everyday you are on SE if you follow it exactly xx

Ooooh must just tell you, a lady that goes to my group let slip her little secret tonight and it's very much the same as SE...she has lost 3st 12lb in 17 weeks, she has averaged 3lb a week since she has been there. Well tonight we were doing IT as usual and she doesn't really say a lot normally but she was over the moon tonight that she had still lost her 3lb this week, because her sister was over from America and she hadn't been able to have as much fruit and veg as she would normally have, because of sharing. Talking to her after, she was telling us what she eats for meals and she definitely has 2/3rds if not more every single meal. So from here on in this is the way forwards for me xx

That's really helpful to know what your C said as I don't have one.

I was eating so much melon and other fruits, huge salads etc. I was full most of the time. But scales went the right way so I should have trusted what they said.

You see now I'm thinking I've only got 4lbs to go to get my coveted 'tequila sunrise' sticker. :sign0151: SE may hasten my journey to it.

I intend doing SE every few weeks, not sure I could stick to it all the time, as I tend to get bored and need a lot more variety (God knows how I ended up with hubby for 36 years lol), but in the short term, say 4 or 5 days every month, would just give me the boost I need. My C was telling me that he goes out once a month with his mates and often puts away over 100syns a night just in beer and he uses SE to boost any loss that he may need at the next WI...sounds like a plan to me xx

I need to eat more sf foods- im easing myself in gently....

i might do SE when i have a bit more self control- right now definitely isnt the time though, with exams coming up (eek!) and hopefully starting uni for another year (i really hope i pass these resits :( ) as well as being in pain so not being to exercise too much (but sod it- after ive drank this green tea- im going on the wii- i have an hour 15 to my target- want to get as much done tonight as possible :p )

well done lily, reading about the SE with interest need to up my SF's me thinks
Mandy xx

Thanks Mandy, It looks really really interesting, I half followed it last week and along with upping my exercise I am convinced it saved me from a big gain this week, but will be able to tell a whole lot more next week for sure xx
I need to eat more sf foods- im easing myself in gently....

i might do SE when i have a bit more self control- right now definitely isnt the time though, with exams coming up (eek!) and hopefully starting uni for another year (i really hope i pass these resits :( ) as well as being in pain so not being to exercise too much (but sod it- after ive drank this green tea- im going on the wii- i have an hour 15 to my target- want to get as much done tonight as possible :p )

Hun you are doing an amazing job, another 4.5lb for you tonight and with exams and uni, I would be dancing on air.
SE would be great for everyone but I get the impression it's meant to be more of a boost at times when weight losses are scant ....my weight loss needs a kick up the jacksey if I am gonna be the glamorous Mother of the Bride next year lol xx

Oooh That is a fabby week!!!!

(worried now I've read SE can make you lose 1lb a day, visions of managing a stone every fortnight are dancing over my eyes <I get obsessed easily-am OCD> could be at goal by Xmas!... must not do it.........)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Lily on your weight loss, are you going to try the lemon pudding today, its so refreshing its lovely.

Jane x

Well done Lily on your weight loss, are you going to try the lemon pudding today, its so refreshing its lovely.

Jane x

Hi Jane, Thank you, I am amazed I lost anything after this weekend, but I am happy so i am going to grab my little half pound and hang on for dear life lol
Yes I think I will try the Lemon pudding today, it sounds right up my street, but have to now get some more eggs first, grandkids got here at 9am , their mum said they'd had brekfast, but after my hairdresser left at 10am and I was ready to cook my breakfast, they were starving again, so they just had a huge grill up lol with all the trimmings lol xx
Morning Lily

I might try SE next week - well for one day. I don't think I'd be able to do it for a whole week cos my brain is very strange and I think I'd feel like I couldn't have stuff I wanted. I'll try it for one day and then gradually build it up and hopefully my brain won't notice :8855:

Hi Tilly,
I followed it for 3 days I think it was last week, prior to my blow out and to be honest, I'm with you on this one, not sure I could do it more then 3 or 4 days at a time, but we'll see going to try and do as much as possible this week
Just had my breakfast with all the extra SF and I have to say for the first time in ages I am stuffed xx

Back