Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

I love your piccies of food, Lily. They look so delicious and its really helpful to see how much goes on your plate.

I couldn't eat all mine today. Actually had my tuna salad at 9.30 tonight. And while in bed. :eek: Had a few strawberries afterwards but no point having melon as just not hungry.

Didn't have my iced coffees again, either. So that's another day that I've had no HXA's which I'm not right happy about.
Might have to get my iced coffee in during the morning to make sure tomorrow.

Are you already excited about your food tomorrow? I can't wait to decide what I'm having.
Might try some baking tomorrow.
manger27.gif

Hope the kiddies haven't worn you to a frazzle today. Bet you all had fun. ;)

I love your piccies of food, Lily. They look so delicious and its really helpful to see how much goes on your plate.

I couldn't eat all mine today. Actually had my tuna salad at 9.30 tonight. And while in bed. :eek: Had a few strawberries afterwards but no point having melon as just not hungry.

Didn't have my iced coffees again, either. So that's another day that I've had no HXA's which I'm not right happy about.
Might have to get my iced coffee in during the morning to make sure tomorrow.

Are you already excited about your food tomorrow? I can't wait to decide what I'm having.
Might try some baking tomorrow.
manger27.gif

Hope the kiddies haven't worn you to a frazzle today. Bet you all had fun. ;)

Hi hun, I swear I have done more exercise today than I have done in a week lol....the good thing is the kids are really worn out too...yay that means a lie in in the morning :D but you're right it was so much fun, my grandson had me in stitches, he's so funny, all 3 are actually all got a great sense of humour, I laughed so much I almost and I did say almost peed myself :8855:
I swear I couldn't eat all of my food today and I still feel absolutely bloated and most of it was veg of one kind or another, a few bits of fruit, didn't even have a massive Jacket cos it says on red day 227g so even weighed that lol and if you look at the pics I am using (just) only the centre of the plate and not piling it too high either. :woohoo:
I'm not 100% sure what we are having tomorrow, I think the kids will dictate, but I already know what we are having Friday, found a recipe on here for mung bean wraps...I love wraps but hate wasting all those syns on just 1...5 syns each and that's the lowest i've found, some are a lot lot more than that..so quite excited about these ones and my hubby, daughter, son in law and the grandkids are all up for it too...I love the fact that my kids and now my grandkids have never been fussy eaters.
My DD2 came home from the outlaws tonight pleased as punch with herself, after 8 months she has finally persuaded them to cook and eat the SW way lol
All in all it's been a really good day, now got to log my 4 hours and 5 minutes exercise...no wonder I'm shattered lol and plan a menu for tomorrow.
Nighty night hun speak soon sweet dreams xx

Lol I will be having a very late tea/dinner tonight, I was so full from brekkie and got carried away with the kids after I did my exercise...we got to playing the marching band game, it was so much fun, and it added another 20 minutes to the 2 hours 15 mins I had already done...they want to continue tonight so god knows how many more hours i'll get to do today, really makes mmy legs ache that one, but it all counts, might have to resort to painkillers tonight, haven't done that for a long time and consequently had my "lunch" about an hour ago lol...I swear I don't remember the last time I felt this full and it's all good healthy stuff ...love it !!...will just adjust my food diary if need be ...
Oh while I remember I am going to scan the Body Magic Book tonight, I thought online members had access to how Body Magic works and how you can still add the awards to your signature and as you earn them, why shouldn't you have them eh?
You must be coming up to earning your Bronze award very soon...how cool is that xx

That marching band does my NUT in. My rhythm must be absolutely shocking because I get so confused! Also I get to where I have loads of them around me I then go ooooh ooooh no keep going you're doing it! and I get stressy and go wrong then kick myself for going wrong :sigh:

Aww no rock? how about one of those phallic shaped rock things? ;) They're always fun!

:rotflmao: Nice idea, but a definite NO...cos I know for a fact I couldn't pass that one up lol lol lol xx

That marching band does my NUT in. My rhythm must be absolutely shocking because I get so confused! Also I get to where I have loads of them around me I then go ooooh ooooh no keep going you're doing it! and I get stressy and go wrong then kick myself for going wrong :sigh:

Ditto, but isn't that the fun of it, my grandkids wet themselves watching me try and hit the dropping instruments while trying to keep marching in time ...I have no rhythm at all but it is fun...my 7 year old grandson doubled my best score today:8855: ah well it's all fun and it does get me moving and my 3 don't let me slack it's full on legs up and proper marching lol xx

How do you motivate yourself for the exercise? I mean I try to, but after my operation I couldn't really do much and I haven't been able to make myself do it again since. I feel tired a lot and like I don't have the energy to do it. You seem to be always exercising! I mean I know it helps loss, but when you really cant be boshed and you cant even make yourself do it by telling yourself that it will help your weight loss what do you do?

:rotflmao: Nice idea, but a definite NO...cos I know for a fact I couldn't pass that one up lol lol lol xx

Haha!! It's like those plates of rock food...they intrigue me! food that isn't what it's supposed to be :D

I love the seaside, but I live just about the furthest from any coast in the country :banghead::badmood:

Ditto, but isn't that the fun of it, my grandkids wet themselves watching me try and hit the dropping instruments while trying to keep marching in time ...I have no rhythm at all but it is fun...my 7 year old grandson doubled my best score today:8855: ah well it's all fun and it does get me moving and my 3 don't let me slack it's full on legs up and proper marching lol xx

Haha I dont let my nephew watch me play that one, mainly because of the bad language it promotes from me :whistle::angeldevil:

How do you motivate yourself for the exercise? I mean I try to, but after my operation I couldn't really do much and I haven't been able to make myself do it again since. I feel tired a lot and like I don't have the energy to do it. You seem to be always exercising! I mean I know it helps loss, but when you really cant be boshed and you cant even make yourself do it by telling yourself that it will help your weight loss what do you do?

That's just it...I don't feel any different to you some days and I really have to push myself...but for me hun, I have carried these 2 hitch hikers around for way too many years and I want rid of them for good, I was told after an accident years ago I would end up in a wheelchair and I gave in and wallowed in self pity and put on over 20st after that, I just woke up and thought NO I am not going to die like this.
Plus my youngest daughter is getting married next year..I was a fat mess at my eldest daughters wedding and again my own (which was 4 weeks to the day after my eldest) and I am NOT going to be the same at my youngest's I want to be (and it's my last chance) the glamorous Mother of the Bride and I that keeps me motivated...but even more than that, I have so many "illnesses" caused by my weight, and the tablets I take make me feel so sick, the only way I will ever be able to stop the medication is to lose the weight...I have tried for over 30 years, same as i did with smoking ...gave them up 17 months ago after 40 years of a 50 a day habit and I am determined to do the same with the weight...I guess it's just my time .

Hmm you're probably right. It is all about timing. I guess I'll get my bum back into it.

I think I realised I needed it when I was told by a psychiatrist that I was actually committing suicide, but over a long period of time and if I carried on I'd be dead by 40. I think that along with a variety of other things finally gave me the kick up the bum.

Only problem is I find it very easy to give in to not doing exercise. I guess part of it is I've never known people either family or friends where exercise is done as part of a daily or weekly routine. When it's term time I'm so shattered by the time I've finished all the work at school and planning and marking at home all I want to do is sleep and I guess I just need to find a way to get my arse moving...

I'm so glad you have something to work towards with DD's wedding! I'm sure you will be the most fabulous person there! You will look amazing, and there will probably be people there who havent seen you since your wedding or DD1's? That will be an amazing moment seeing them i'm sure!!

Maybe it's hitting thirty that made me decide to do something as well. I want that whole family life thing now, just cant see anyone wanting to settle down with me looking at myself now haha!

Gawd I get chatty at this time of night, I'm sorry, *zips mouth* I shouldnt let my mouth run away with me *embarrassed*

Hmm you're probably right. It is all about timing. I guess I'll get my bum back into it.

I think I realised I needed it when I was told by a psychiatrist that I was actually committing suicide, but over a long period of time and if I carried on I'd be dead by 40. I think that along with a variety of other things finally gave me the kick up the bum.

Only problem is I find it very easy to give in to not doing exercise. I guess part of it is I've never known people either family or friends where exercise is done as part of a daily or weekly routine. When it's term time I'm so shattered by the time I've finished all the work at school and planning and marking at home all I want to do is sleep and I guess I just need to find a way to get my arse moving...

I'm so glad you have something to work towards with DD's wedding! I'm sure you will be the most fabulous person there! You will look amazing, and there will probably be people there who havent seen you since your wedding or DD1's? That will be an amazing moment seeing them i'm sure!!

Maybe it's hitting thirty that made me decide to do something as well. I want that whole family life thing now, just cant see anyone wanting to settle down with me looking at myself now haha!

Gawd I get chatty at this time of night, I'm sorry, *zips mouth* I shouldnt let my mouth run away with me *embarrassed*

First thing I want to say is don't worry I get chatty all the time..I'm a Gemini it's my job as one to talk my ar*e off lol
Secondly, weight has nothing to do with finding the right one or settling down, although I agree it might affect your chances of a family in medical terms.
I have been overweight all my life (well since I was a teenager and I'm now 53), I was 19st 10lb when I met my husband and believe me he was a man that a lotttt of women wanted, why he wanted me I never did know till recently...and I now know it's because I am special, caring and a loving woman who really loved him and still do even after 36 years. My husband has seen me at my lowest weight of 10st 7lbs and my heaviest of 31st 7lbs and has always loved me, told me I'm beautiful, will still do anything for me and we cuddle and kiss like teenagers even to this day and since I have lost the 11st we have been able to go back to cuddling up on the sofa again (my youngest is always saying "get a room" and I love it lol) That special person is out there looking for you, you just have to believe that one day he will find you xx

P.S. How weird is that, I just looked at your stats, you are just 2lb heavier than I was when I met my hubby xx

How weird, I'm a Gemini too!!

I guess I've always just had it in my head noone would want me looking as I do& have looked. I guess I'm just worried I've missed him somewhere you know like I've suddenly remembered I need milk and we were meant to bump into each other in the car park and because of the milk we never did?

Yes I know I'm insane ;) I wonder if Cupid is following me going *facepalm* will you just go where I tell you woman?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How weird, I'm a Gemini too!!

I guess I've always just had it in my head noone would want me looking as I do& have looked. I guess I'm just worried I've missed him somewhere you know like I've suddenly remembered I need milk and we were meant to bump into each other in the car park and because of the milk we never did?

Yes I know I'm insane ;) I wonder if Cupid is following me going *facepalm* will you just go where I tell you woman?!

I doubt you've missed him hun, I think because you have so little self confidence you have actually not noticed him yet.
My husband is a self confessed (well not entirely true, I forced it out of him because he showed all the classic signs), fattist, didn't like or fancy fat women, but said after he met me he knew weight wasn't an issue that he loved my personality, my warmth and caring nature, that he had never felt or found with anyone else...what a smooth talker lol....and yes we have our moments when I hate him and I am sure he hates me ...well maybe not hate but strongly dislike lol....but through it all we are no different to what we were like when we met and there was me thinking I was a hard ar*ed B*atch and no one could live with me ...seems I'm a pussycat after all lol
Oh and if you're insane then so am I ...hey maybe that answers a few questions :8855: xx

You're right about confidence, mine is through the floor! Lol! It's amazing how verbally abusing fat people isn't seen as something wrong in society. I'm just hoping as I get thinner my confidence will grow, but I've been called names almost 2/3rds of my life, I'll probably always think people are talking about me now haha!!

Your husband sounds fabulous and arguments are healthy in a relationship! I heard somewhere someone say 'show me a couple who claim to never fight and I'll show you a liar' ;) it's human nature to argue. Like I say to kids at school it'd be boring if we all had the same opinions and thoughts all the time!

We can be insane together!! *dances*

You're right about confidence, mine is through the floor! Lol! It's amazing how verbally abusing fat people isn't seen as something wrong in society. I'm just hoping as I get thinner my confidence will grow, but I've been called names almost 2/3rds of my life, I'll probably always think people are talking about me now haha!!

Your husband sounds fabulous and arguments are healthy in a relationship! I heard somewhere someone say 'show me a couple who claim to never fight and I'll show you a liar' ;) it's human nature to argue. Like I say to kids at school it'd be boring if we all had the same opinions and thoughts all the time!

We can be insane together!! *dances*

Same hun, all my life had abuse thrown my way, even when I made friends, after a while they all did the same, so I find it hard to make friends these days, once bitten three times shy if you know what I mean.
I do have friends, a few very close ones, I prefer my own company and the company of my on line friends more, that way I can come and go as I please, not be here if I don't want to be and just do my own thing...I am a kind caring person I know I am, but I seem to attract the users, I often wonder if I have MUG written on my forehead, so I steer clear now as much as possible, that's in the "real world", not the on line one . My best friend lives in Australia and to be honest, I prefer that, we talk almost every day and often email too and we see each other when we can, but I love not having to have her living in my pocket and me not living in hers, and she is the same and is also a Gemini lol
My husband is a pain in the butt 70% of the time lol, he is now retired and under my feet all day...I HATE IT ...but I do love him to bits and he really is a good guy...I am very blessed.
As I always say to Malcy (my hubby), especially when we argue, we are 2 different people with 2 different views and outlooks on life, we are going to argue we just need to learn to agree to disagree and then we'll get on fine :) oh and one thing we have NEVER EVER argued about, is money, if he has it and I don't we share, if I have it and he doesn't we share, and if neither of us has it , we go without lol xx

I am off to bed hun, my legs are aching like mad from all the exercise today, I need to take some painkillers and go put them up..night night hun xx

Last edited:
Lily42uk said:
Same hun, all my life had abuse thrown my way, even when I made friends, after a while they all did the same, so I find it hard to make friends these days, once bitten three times shy if you know what I mean.
I do have friends, a few very close ones, I prefer my own company and the company of my on line friends more, that way I can come and go as I please, not be here if I don't want to be and just do my own thing...I am a kind caring person I know I am, but I seem to attract the users, I often wonder if I have MUG written on my forehead, so I steer clear now as much as possible, that's in the "real world", not the on line one . My best friend lives in Australia and to be honest, I prefer that, we talk almost every day and often email too and we see each other when we can, but I love not having to have her living in my pocket and me not living in hers, and she is the same and is also a Gemini lol
My husband is a pain in the butt 70% of the time lol, he is now retired and under my feet all day...I HATE IT ...but I do love him to bits and he really is a good guy...I am very blessed.
As I always say to Malcy (my hubby), especially when we argue, we are 2 different people with 2 different views and outlooks on life, we are going to argue we just need to learn to agree to disagree and then we'll get on fine :) oh and one thing we have NEVER EVER argued about, is money, if he has it and I don't we share, if I have it and he doesn't we share, and if neither of us has it , we go without lol xx

I am off to bed hun, my legs are aching like mad from all the exercise today, I need to take some painkillers and go put them up..night night hun xx

I very much agree, it was friends in the first place at school who caused me the issues, I'm very wary now of people, infact I'm probably over-wary even :)

*peers at your forehead* can't see the tattoo ;) I know what you mean though I'm often the same ;)

That sounds like a healthy relationship to me ;) ugh money is one of my all time woes! Ive a keyring that says 'there's nothing wrong with me a lottery win wouldn't cure' and I think that's right! Not that I think money solves everything, just that if I didn't need to worry about it I could just relax and so many other things would probably sort themselves out!!

Night Hun! I feel you re: painkillers. Hope you sleep well! *peers at clock* it appears mr sandman has forgotten I exist again :( xx

Morning Lily

Hope you're feeling ok after all that exercise.

That post about your hubbie was lovely :)

I actually came on to talk about musicals cos you were talking about them in Crumbles diary. You said you didn't book them cos of the size of the seats. Don't forget how much weight you've lost. You'd easily fit in now so get some tickets booked as a treat for all your hard work :D

Hi everyone ,
Well what a night, my legs were/are throbbing like mad lol...that'll teach me, must have thought I was a soldier with all that marching...a bit grumpy today, lack of sleep, not from my legs, the painkillers knock me out, but my noisy neighbour partying till gone 5 this morning, quiet-ish till 4am then all of sudden sounded like world war 3 broke out. Now I know she has had a letter from the council about the noise, because I overheard her saying about it, she parties at least 3 times a week and has no respect for anyone, so I have reported her again, nearly 3 years now we have had to put up with this and I am at the end of the line now.
Anyway, Icebaby, yeah hubby and I have a great relationship, like I said times when we can't stand one another, but mostly we adore one another. After 36 years he still makes me laugh loads, he's definitely my best friend, I still find him very sexy, skinny little runt that he is lol (right now I am watching what he eats, as he definitely under eats and he needs bulking up a bit), apart from him being here all the time (except when he's fishing, thank god for fishing), I couldn't imagine not being with him. God knows how or why we ended up together but we did and I thank god we did .

Hi Tilly, I feel ok hun, legs as I said are a little throbby, but not as bad as I expected them to be, but we did laugh and the kids enjoyed it so it was worth it. My hubby's a doll, if iI was angry with him right now I would struggle to say something nice, that's natural I know, but because I'm not I don't mind telling the world how much I still love him after all these years, he is so kind, gentle, caring and even thoughtful on occasion lol and I am one very lucky lady, I know I am.
Funny you should say about the theatre, after I wrote what I did on Crumble's diary I got to thinking about it, money is tight but I think we can still afford the odd treat, so I went looking to see what shows I fancy ..Malcy was never keen on stage shows till I took him to see the Phantom of the Opera, then we had to go see it 3 times, cos he wanted to make sure he saw everything lol..it was amazing though so I didn't mind, just wish I'd got to see Michael Crawford play the role, but he left the part about 3 months before we managed to get tickets...having said that it was still stupendous, love it would go see it again for sure. Only problem I have now is there are so many shows I want to see I can't make up my mind lol xx

Menu for today:

EE/SE

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit salad, strawberries, peach, melon, apple, plums
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Lunch:
Minestrone Soup
Strawberries
Peach
Water (1 pint)

Dinner: