Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

What are you getting me for boxing day? ;) Not quite an ankle biter, but i can nom on your shoulder if it means i get a present! heehee

sleep well hun- catch you tomorrow :D

hmmm let me have a think about this one ..will let you know ...after you opened it hahaha lol xx

awwwww- i hate surprises :( lol

Mmm thanks for the recipe hun. Doing red this week but mixed week after WI saturday so I can look forward to a cosy weekend of tasty soup and fake hot apple cider :)

Do you rate the ferrero rocher quite highly? Doing scan bran challenge next and think I'll get sick of them covering in cheese and tomatoes. I tried making a cake with them once but it was a bit of a distaster - straight in the bin :(

I absolutely adore the Ferrero Rocher, they don't in my opinion look like them and to be honest I'm not a huge fan of scan bran, but I have to say they are way too more-some, will definitely have to get him and them out of my house as soon as they're done lol
Have a good day sweetie xxx

Mmmn, nutella :D

Got an unopened jar o'that already in the cupboard. Not sure if I dare open it to make the chocs next week as it'll only be me who'll eat them :rolleyes:

Hm I've got dark chocolate peanut butter opened already, maybe I could use that instead... :drool:

OOhh SORRY Lily. I came to offer my sympathy about the gain cos of dratted cakes and got distracted by Lo and her spreads.

Forgive me. I'm a gutsache. :eek:

good afternoon my lovely friend hope you are having a good day :bighug:

I am back to working on horrendous book :( :cry: so if I am quiet rest of the week thats why :rolleyes: grr why couldn't she have replied to my queries next week :8855:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, I have been so busy today, scrubbed the whole of my downstairs again, I am becoming the domestic goddess I always was before my accident lol, we did make the forrero rocher and I had not even 1 ...how good am I lol in fact they are sitting on my side waiting for me to drop them through as he forgot them while we were planning his menu's for the week.
Darn the book, I feel for you sweetie, hurry and get it done and get back to here as soon as you can xxxx :bighug:

mmmmm ferrero rocher. Make sure he takes them all home :eek: And the nutella.

He took the Nutella just not the Ferrero Rocher lol...just had my lovely Carbonara and salad, so not in the least bit tempted...too bloody full lol xx

Mmmn, nutella :D

Got an unopened jar o'that already in the cupboard. Not sure if I dare open it to make the chocs next week as it'll only be me who'll eat them :rolleyes:

Hm I've got dark chocolate peanut butter opened already, maybe I could use that instead... :drool:

Oh yum where did you buy the dark chocolate peanut butter? Even I would give 4.5 syns for a Tbsp of that lol xxx

What?! Dark chocolate peanut butter. How did I miss this? :drool:

OOhh SORRY Lily. I came to offer my sympathy about the gain cos of dratted cakes and got distracted by Lo and her spreads.

Forgive me. I'm a gutsache. :eek:

Lol is ok hun, I am :drool: over the peanut butter and dark chocolate one at that, all rolled into one heavenly taste lol
Have forgotten the gain, I reckon the sweat that poured off me today would be equal to that 1.5lb if not more xxxxxx

Mn it's an american import so the price might put you off - £4.99 a jar and the website charges £4.50 postage unless you spend over £50 :eek:

They do lots of different flavours - I get a jar when I'm stocking up on canned pumpkin and bits every couple of months :)

Feels a bit wrong to post the online shop link incase it tempts people too much but here you go Peanut Butter & Co Gourmet Peanut Butter From New York

Sure most people would go the price ain't worth it though lol It is nice, and the dark choc one is 85 calories a tbsp/16g so 4-4.5 syns depending if you round up or down :)

LoChan1984 said:
Mmm marshmallows lol Sounds like a lovely day and why not have a few treats. We don't want no depravation ;)

Think I'll get some marshmallows myself, I was going to make some s'mores soon as I've ordered some graham crackers from t'internet - super sweet treat :drool:

Great news about the part-time work for y'hubby. Hope you enjoy the extra you-time :)

Wow I've been living in the UK for almost 2 years and its only just dawned on me that you can't get graham crackers here lol... darn it now I want some smores too... might just have to ask the pops to send some over lol

MrsPayne212 said:
Wow I've been living in the UK for almost 2 years and its only just dawned on me that you can't get graham crackers here lol... darn it now I want some smores too... might just have to ask the pops to send some over lol

O no I'm on a diet and my dad keep sending me awesome sweets from the States.. does that make him like my "dealer"? :/

Mn it's an american import so the price might put you off - £4.99 a jar and the website charges £4.50 postage unless you spend over £50 :eek:

They do lots of different flavours - I get a jar when I'm stocking up on canned pumpkin and bits every couple of months :)

Feels a bit wrong to post the online shop link incase it tempts people too much but here you go Peanut Butter & Co Gourmet Peanut Butter From New York

Sure most people would go the price ain't worth it though lol It is nice, and the dark choc one is 85 calories a tbsp/16g so 4-4.5 syns depending if you round up or down :)

Oooooh I like that Lo thanks, definitely going to have a look see what I fancy...I normally buy Skippy Peanut Butter from Costco and that's something like £6 or £7 a jar but it lasts forever ..thanks for the link xx

O no I'm on a diet and my dad keep sending me awesome sweets from the States.. does that make him like my "dealer"? :/

Hi MrsPayne and :welcome: to my diary, I know what graham crackers are but no idea on the smores..so what are they please?

:8855: I guess that does make him you're dealer then haha

Definitely.

I have to go through a middleman (americansweets.co.uk) and they cut my stash with postage costs :D

I am exhausted it has been such a busy day and still got my shopping list to do before bed, so I am sorry if I didn't get to your diary today, will catch up when I can, hope you all had a fab day, cya tomorrow xxxx
Night night :nightf: xxxxx

LoChan1984 said:
Definitely.

I have to go through a middleman (americansweets.co.uk) and they cut my stash with postage costs :D

Lol

Sorry guys, I have been so busy catching up on Lo and Sugar's diary's this morning I ran out of time to have a look at anyone else's will be back later this afternoon, hope you're all having a great day, speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back